Sup Sup Forumsrethern just paid $220 for this zip. I don't smoke wed so is it a rip off? Smells dank asf

Sup Sup Forumsrethern just paid $220 for this zip. I don't smoke wed so is it a rip off? Smells dank asf

well done

Bump

Its just dry grass

nice bait m8

those are fucking twigs

> mfw when people take bait this hard

>Smells dank asf

nice b9

whoa that looks hella dank my brother

Fuck you talking about? You wouldnt know weed if it was stuffed down your throat fegit

Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho Hahehohahehohahehohaheho

dankest kush I've ever fucking seen. sweet deal m8

wow just 220 for that much of top quality bud. u better light all that shit up asap, the smoke will bite like hell but thats just a sign of superior quality. gratz OP

i see at least one leaf and a twig too
op got a good deal

WHAT
NO
THOSE ARE TWIGS AND WOOD MAN.
HAHA FUCKING FAGOT LMAO SUCH TROLL U ARE ERIN NORMIE LEL LURK MOAR

still on cruise control buddy?

jesus christ.

SMOKE THAT SHIT let us know how it goes

The b8 on here is getting bad

Bruh... Where are you at? Thats a good fucking deal, looks dank as shit. Quality weed my friend.

So what. He's mocking all those retarded premature homos who post their stupid crap for real and ALWAYS add 'also general stoner thread'. Gtfo.

So he also offered me this for 300 but I said too expensive and looked weird

Who is this guy and where does he live?
I'm going to go put some lead in him for slinging drugs and illegally owning guns.

U dun goofed.

If you wish to salvage the situation microwave those twigs for couple of minutes and then submerge them in to 2 litres of strong (80%+) alcohol. After month or so, a shot of that shit will get you high.

So just smoked a bowl of this fucking fire Sup Forumsros and literally am so stoned I can't even

Good call, that's probably oregano or some shit

Nigga you bought sticks!

Looks like some rugaralis indica, heavy sativa blend? Pretty nice from what i can tell. Maybe a lemon haze or fire kush? Cant see we. Hope it blazes well bro