Explain why Iron Man's blasts don't do shit to Captain America, but make cars explode and shit

Explain why Iron Man's blasts don't do shit to Captain America, but make cars explode and shit

cause 'MURICA!

Vibranium.

/thread

superheroes never die

His shield is, not him, he received a few shots on his body and no scratch at all

holding back. he can control his repulsar strength

I think a better question is how the fuck can iron man survive force landing, being thrown around and having cars crush him without a scar and his nigger friend ended up paralyzed.

it doesn't make any fucking sense

He doesn't want to kill captain America just stop him

they are the same blasts he uses to fly, which means he can shoot a leveled blast as in 1% power to 100% power. He usually does not shoot lethal blasts at other people, even bad guys.

I guess the suit uses energy to minimalize damage somehow

No it doesn't.

- war machine's armor is always hand-me-down tech from Stark
- he DID fall from a very high altitude at an incredible speed
- iron man has handled worse in previous movies
- the writers needed to make iron man have a "tragedy" so the film's whole civil war story wasn't so one-sided.
pick one and go with it.
*signed, a dude that wrote iron man for a few years.

Then why when the suits power gets knocked out warmachine gets fucked but in a powered state it's fine?

> complaining about logic in a science fiction film
Stop it.

Don't /thread yourself faggot

Since you seem to know alot, how come Ant-Man mass stays the same when he expends/gets smaller (hence why he can throw strong punches when he's small), buy can crush cars with his foot when he's a giant?

Superhero context: what's the origins of Black Panther and his armor that looks fucking indestructible?

the real question should be why the hell did bucky make cap go through hell and back just so he could voluntarily be frozen at the end.
cap: "hey, stark, i'm not turning my best friend in!"
stark: "dude, we seriously think he killed a king."
cap: "no, i trust him"
big fight for an hour
cap: "so what now, bucky?"
bucky: "even though it's been proven that i lose control only when someone says a series of random ass words, i can't trust myself. put me back into deep freeze."
cap: "you got it!"

Because black lives dont matter.

because of pym particles, man.

And why was spiderman in the film for literally only one fight? Shit was disappointing.

Like stark dropped mad cash on his suit for one hour ish of fighting. Bullshit

Remember that time Stark with through a warmhole and his suit lost power? I guess its safe to say there is a certain altitude even the suit cannot withstand. No hulk was there to safe War machine.

agree. but this spiderman was pretty great. better than that last one.
plus his aunt was pretty hot.

Movie science I guess?

That's what homecoming is for my dude. I mean its no coincidence iron man is gonna be in it.

yup. movie science based on bad comic book science.

Stark wouldn't need to. All he'd realy haver to do is give Parker a few hours in a lab.

Parker is actually smarter than Stark - he just doesn't have the money to do much with it.

nope.
maybe when he gets older he'll equal stark, but as a young man stark blows him away as far as intelligence.
stark = richards, banner, pym.
seriously, check out the official handbook of the MU if you doubt it.

Sauce?

I know, but that's not what happened. Stark made his suit for him. This whole movie took a shit on the books.

Sony probably asked for a shit ton of cash

because then they woudn't be able to make Disney's Marvel Universe presents Angry Birds Star Wars Episode XIII The Lego Movie and 9 other sequels

Richards>stark etc.

because its a fucking movie faggot

It's slowly turning into this.

Superhero movies require a level of realism now for the consumers.

Because movies and comic books are written in ways that don't always follow real world logic and are purely just for entertainment. Movies especially love to take huge shits on logic when it comes to comic book movies.

not arguing that point - too much of a nerd debate for Sup Forums.
but the original poster said parker was smarter than stark. simply not true.

not really. something can be gritty but unrealistic. look at any of quentin's movies.

Fair play, I agree with everything else you said