Gf lost the key an hour ago

gf lost the key an hour ago

Fuck my life

Wire cutters.

That sucks

itll cut my dick

You're a fucking idiot. You can EASILY break those cheap ass locks. Fuck off with your bullshit attention wanting faggot ass.

I'll take " Things that didn't actually happen for $100 Alex! "

No it won't you fucking faggot. Do you understand how they work? Fuck off.

I'm assuming the one you're stuck in looks like the picture. Get wire cutters and cut the lock off.

Two wrenches used to push the bars of the U apart

if you dont know how to get that thing off then you deserve to have it stuck on you forever

It's probably just her fetish to watch you squirm and think you'll be stuck for a long time and embarassed.
>protip, she still has the key.

WHY ARE PEOPLE EVEN USING THIS FUCKING THING FOR FUCK SAKE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FAGGOT. YOU THINK ITS OK TO PUT YOUR DICK IN A FUCKING CAGE?

What happens if you get a boner in that thing?

12" Bolt cutters -> $50.00.
Thank me later, faggot.

You don't.

"lost"

Does anybody have any sissycaps

OP should buy these bolt cutters and cut his little bitch pickle off with them as well

bet she lost it on her way to see her 14-inch dick black lover

what is the point on that? i never knew...

The point of wearing one is to be submissive. You can't get a boner while wearing one, so you can't fap. You are "rewarded" after a predetermined amount of time and get to take it off to use it and supposedly some people find that hot. No thanks.

Faggot kill shamefull self, first break up with girl, then go to a harware store and buy the cheapest metal cutters u can find and cut the lock

Post pics of it on your dick faggot
Pro tip: You can't

guess I win.
/thread

Good. You don't deserve one.

Wouldn't fit in this dick (954) 594-8500