Is it wrong to be attracted to young girls?

Is it wrong to be attracted to young girls?

No. It is young to be wrong to attracted girls

Damn, that actually makes sense. Sigh, the stupid things we do as naive lads.

I don't think so. Acting on that attraction crosses some lines socially and (potentially) legally

Absolutely not.
-The Maudes

depends on how young

You can be attracted Ted to anyone or anything. What's wrong is what you do about it.

well this thread wont last long lol

no is the answer tho

All mans are atracted to them? Or is like Gay people who can't prevent it?,. Like,.. "Natural"

wat

> attracted Ted

see

whadda you want man?

Are you attracted, Ted?

Its wrong in a general consensus, but so is drugs, so there ya go

You're comparing drugs to fucking children?

Attraction to drugs is wrong? Or the act of drug consumption?

If they are atracted to young people in a "natural" way just like Gay mans are atracted to other Gay man, just like 'an instinct'
English is not my first lenguage so, fuck it

Reported for sexualizing an underage female.

Nope. It's natural. I'm attracted to 14~17 year olds, but I'll never engage someone or try and try and fuck someone that's underage. Being attracted to something doesn't mean you have to act on it. Enjoy the eye-candy. Besides - they may look good but fuck me if they're not the most annoying shits out there.

Young girls nowadays look and dress like adult women. It's natural to feel attracted to them. All men are pedophiles in a way. Dont even try to deny it.

He never said that. Being attracted to children(as in teenagers, not 3 year olds. That shit is weird) isn't the same as fucking them. It's harmless to be attracted to someone.

Of course not. What kind of question is that? Young girls are made to make man turned on

If you are muslim, whites are too scared to do anything about it. So if you are muslim, do what you want.

I wouldn't fap to them if they weren't so sexy

Its not my fault

I think it's natural. Not advocating it but can't condemn it. Society creates norms and enforces arbitrary lines in law.

I agree with this.

Depends on what you consider wrong.
From my perspective, it isn't.
From most people's perspective, it is.

mods
possible cp incoming

why is xplay so slow?

evolution.

So ... no age is ever "Bad" and being attracted to 100 yr old grannies is da bombest ass pussy?

It's not wrong to feel the attraction, we can't help what our brains evolved to find attractive. I'm not sure about acting on it, whether or not there is some way of doing it without causing harm. If there was a way it would involve a major shift in societal attitudes as well as the practical aspect of the relationship/sex.

Little girls are just sexy as hell, dammit.

everything under okay is bad

I'm 25 and openly date a 16 yr old.

stick around then, you'll love it

everything under okay is bad
clicked the wrong one

only if you're a nun

Did someone say Topic Links?

MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~ MODS~

DESU~

Well, they don't put up much of a struggle.

Have you met her parents?

Only if you act on it.

Ah gotcha. Thanks, user. Glad I live where 16 is Weapons Free.

fuck off faggot

>Wisdom in clever turn a phrase

Yes I have. The second time I went with her her mom was there too. I took them to dinner.

you in US?

Do you have a job?
It's cool as long as you're not one of those dirty swag dickheads and the parents are cool with it.

My Mrs is 10 years older than me.

I know the feel user. A couple years back I dated a 16 year old when I was 22. Sex was phenomenal. Only complaint is that she was fucking psycho and immature. That's the only shitty thing about the young ones.

Yes I am.

Yes I do. A damn good one too.

protip, the old ones are psycho and immature as well. it's called being a woman.

moral fag here saying it's not wrong to have an attraction, it's just wrong to act on it (in an illegal sense).

>>do the parents make good money?
and were in the US state

hey fags... been workin out everyday for 14.9 years, im fuckin ripped heat to toe... doin cal-esthetics, broke-back situps... i get so lit up from pumpin, u dont even know. girls wen & fuck my abs and eat me.. So you know, thats just a good day for me, reps and eating. But when i eat i finish the plate. I take 4 pwer bars with me in case, even on meetings. But im popped out, i fuckin lift so now im basically shredded everyday. But what can i say?... i take powers bars... creatine.. I kinda look like he-man, but i mean, im a little bigger.. hes alright though... i dance a little to , but thats only for the ladies... i usually swoon hard.. get them biceps smellin. im fuckin swollen now, but i cant fit in a picture. Ive been shredded tho, thats nothin new to me.

This /end

I dont get it.

>Sex was phenomenal
how so?

he's lying, don't bother

Why dont you just give it a try. Just go to a foreign country like the Philippines or Brazil and pay some teen whore tp fuck you if you dont want to get in trouble in your own country with laws that object it

How bout less talky-talky and more piccy-piccy?!

Good on you user. I was 26 when me and my girlfriend stated dating. She was 16. We've been together for 8 years now. Love of my life

if she's at least... let's say 15, no, depending on your own age, it might be wrong to actually do anything though

yes please

I don't get why they would black out the image but still keep the post up?

go on

kek

Well, because (1) i live in the PH and (2) any teen here who's willing to fuck for money is an ape. the good-looking ones are probably educated and wouldn't do that shit. and (3) i'm not desperate

There's nothing wrong with attraction, it's natural.

You fags are reprehensible. I have a daughter and if I caught one of you pathetic losers being 27 or so and she is 16, I'd beat the fuck out of yall then kill you, and not a single person would care. What's the matter, too much of a cuck to get a girl your own age? You guys are lucky those girls have shit parents

i have busted so many loads to kristina

But what if at 25, the guy she was with had already accomplished more than anyone else she goes to school with ever will?

These threats scare no one.

Her family is very wealthy as well. This isn't some trailer trash.

holy fuckin damn

younger=better, more attractive, hypocrite.

more please

She looks 30

I wouldn't give a shit what the guy has or hasn't accomplished. A 27 year old guy going after a 16 year old girl is predatory as fuck. Also, not a threat just a statement as to how I'd handle the situation if it was my daughter. Like I said, obviously there's something wrong with a 27 year old who can get a girl in his own age group so he has to manipulate someone much younger.
Also, shitty parents exist in every socioeconomic class. Sounds like you're trying to defend being a pedo

Too much talking going on in hurrrrr

no, they dont look like adult women (thanks god) if we r speaking about children. and I prefer yong girls who dress like young girls.

Wtf is this jail bait

there's just nothing attractive about these girls

age 19-22 is god tier

I'm 25 and met her when her and a friend sat near me in a fast food joint. She complimented my car and that was that.

Predatory my ass.

I don't drink nor party. I don't worship nor work around people who aren't already married.

And again, no one is afraid of you cause in two years you'll be the one who's hated to oblivion.

Attraction is fine, acting on attraction isn't if they are at a certain age. If I have to explain that to you, then no doubt you'll be on a sex offender registry at some point

personally I fucked multiple 16yo's while I was 23 and fuck 18/19yos now at 25. I want to keep fucking 16-20yo women as long as I can and honestly it's only gotten easier as I've gotten older.

It's not that I can't date girls my own age (I usually date girls at least a year younger but usually don't have relationships long-term with girls more than 3 or so years younger than me); I just like fucking young girls. Young bodies are just funner to fuck and all my kinks are older guy/younger girl so it's just amazing to be able to live that out however I can.

OMG YES!

Just think, you have a daughter. That means as soon as she starts moving about the world men are going to want to fuck her. First day of school? Some guy will see that sweet 5 year old ass and want to fuck her. First day of junior high? Some guy will want to fuck her. First day of high school? Some guy will want to fuck her.

Then, when she gets pregnant think about that. That means some guy shot his cum inside of your precious baby girl. He gave your little girl a cream pie. There's nothing you can do about it.

You're on Sup Forums. If you really have a daughter you should know these things.

your an idiot. Give your daughter more credit at 16 ffs she should be able to function on her own at 16

ignorant idiot and a hypocrite. I hate so much when ignorant idiots misuse terms.

> 27 year old who can get a girl in his own age group so he has to manipulate someone much younger.
do you understand some people like younger girls because they are more attractive? In normal times when WE killed mudslimes and kikes, some 30yo aristocrate could marry young 12-15yo princess. If they are both White, it's normal and can be accepted even in these times.

onions?

Mods?