Whatever happened to Greece and their debts?

Whatever happened to Greece and their debts?

I am Greek

moving of goal posts, they still owe money though

nothing changed. Most greeks fled greece like rats flee sunking ship, There's plenty of Greeks (and Spaniards) in Poland

>leaving Greek food and landscapes to go to the bleak North
That must hurt.

they got a slight debt relief.they suspended payment for some time,they're starving their people just to get a 3% budget surplus to pay the bill

this,

This is
George Papadopoulos(33) from Athens was punched in the face after being mistaken for a Middle Eastern immigrant in the Polish city of Krakow.

>going from greece to poland
lol

Polish people are so violent and hateful.

We paid half of your debts. A thank you for us perhaps?

We hate Islam

Yeah man, your king was killed trying to liberate us from the Turks.

pay denbts

There are tons of polish in Spain as well
t.spanish in Poland

Wheres our money rastapopoulos

it turns out that along with Spain and Italy, Greece is one of the few countries in charge of the immigrant floodgates

Based poland. We hate it too

Hello Milo

Germany took in a million "refugees" so that mess has over shadowed the Greek debt situation.

fake as shit, that's makeup
t. EMT and former army 68w-w1

>get punched in the face
>immediately take picture for sympathy

because it's fake
show it to any medical professional and they'd laugh at it

>fleeing to Poland

we all left the country (at least us with money still at hand) so i'm trying to make a better living in the u s of the a

>moving of goal posts,
why is this used here all the time. we don't even play soccer.

they once beat up a bunch of mexican sailors when their navy ship happened to make a stop there. even russians don't do this.

ur mum spread her goal posts for my third foot and my balls
>soccer
pffff

The debts are reducing and I guess after this, it's slowly going up again. They are actually better off than Poland right now. Just nobody mentioned this in press to not make everybody go apeshit.

The reason they're in debt is because Germany took them for a ride.
If I leave my dog in a room with a steak, I don't blame the dog for eating it. Greece was not a reliable borrower, the people who lent the money out should be responsible.

Where's our money you turkopoles?

I'm fleeing to Poland next week, wish me luck, already paid the guy that's gonna move us there illegally. I'm starting over fresh.

5 years on this board and I have yet to see some Fin articulate something other than a meme or "pay debts" when responding to anything regarding Greece. So interesting, I've learned a ton of things about other countries here, but still nothing about Finland.
Well I guess we'll never know how the situation would be had we never entered an economic crisis. Here's to another 5.

Even Greece is better than Pooland

GOTTA

Sup Forums Finns are the lowest of the low

It's even funnier if you think how expensive a fucking sandwich has become.