Tabasco

Cholula is my shit

Tobasco 2000

How does Sup Forums feel about Crystal?

I like Tobasco

Red Hot

Valentina master race reporting in.

ketchup

Siracha is demi teir. Cholula is God teir but don't you try to sink a hook like that. Just plain blasphemy

Marie Sharps > All

That's good, but Tapatio is better.

Tapatio is superior to Cholula in literally every way unless you prefer weak-ass, watered-down shit.

Not a fan. It has too much flavor for me, I just like the heat.

Hot sauce is for under menschen. White people shouldn't use hot sauce and if you do, you're a nigger in disguise

Tapatio reporting in

it even says it's the best sauce

Arizona Gunslinger has to be the best hot sauce I've ever had.

>inb4 fags think mid tier Tabasco, Crystal, and franks red hot is god tier.

The Tapatio dude with the sombrero and the Cholula girl with the big tits got together and made Texas Pete, the little hot fucker.

This one is bomb but you can only have like 1 or 2 bites before it becomes torture but that first bite is full of flavor.

>barbecue sauce

Franks is all I use.

Please, never reproduce. Franks is disgusting.

Best I've tasted i tasted plenty

Anyone who says anything other than El Yucateco Mayan recipe, Tobasco original, or Faye's Texas Natural (rest in peace) is a liar with awful taste.

Texas pete is shit tier, they literally serve it in prison.

But does it have good flavor?

anyone can make something hot, if it doesnt have a good flavor to go with the heat then i dont bother.

Sauce is for niggers and faggots. Chew some motherfucking peppers.

Bunch of faggots in this thread.

I ferment my own hot sauce. I have a 6 gallon carboy of carolina reaper sauce sitting next to me right now.

None of this bullshit has any heat or any flavor. You might as well put vinegar on your shitty food.

PS dave's is tomato paste and extract.

Get out of this thread salsa-shitt teir fags

current rotation

Cholula, Valentino, and Tapatio are bullshit mujado crap. They taste like tomato sauce with a little bit of hot peppers added to it. Just eat watered down spicy ketchup if you like the "flavor" of these bottles of herpes pustule juice.

They are only enjoyed by wetbacks and shit-tier mexicunts and cucks.

Go fuck yourselves with a nopal and die in a fire.

Peppers aren't much better, but you're 100% right about sauces being for cunts. Learn to fucking cook and season your food properly so you won't have to rely on a dumb crutch so that your mac and cheese wouldn't taste like damp cardboard.

>I have a 6 gallon carboy of carolina reaper sauce sitting next to me right now.

You can keep it, too.

It's dinner, not a dick measuring contest.

Pretty good stuff.

Every thing is subjective.

Mother fuckers ever try this shit? Damn.

Nigga it's just hot sauce, why you getting emotional lmao.

ITT: A bunch of uneducated gringos.

Seriously, know your shit.

GOAT GOAT GOAT

I like both heat and flavor. Those ones I listed (except Tabasco I never personally liked that flavor) just taste like salty vinegar liquid. No heat.

right here

I love this stufff soooooo much

green pepper cholula is the best though. could drink that straight out of the fucking bottle

Colon Cleaner haha. I'd love to give it a try.

I literally put this on everything i eat, its the best

Beat you all

God Tier. Spicy stuff.

Texas pete? 2/6 heat? Lol.

hell yeah nandos is god tier

Now that's the shit

that is a weird scale. normal texas pete isn't hot enough, this shit is perfect

ausfags unite!

check em

Satan's Blood

Sounds like someone got fucked with a cactus.

thats not a hot sauce you fucking retard

I lived off of it for a while when being in Colorado Springs.

It's pretty good.

Yes, or homemade hot sauce for real taste

fuck off troll that shit is too hot to enjoy

/thread

Mexicunt detected

looks like a bottle of bleach. that's how you know they're not fucking around. you keep that shit under the sink with dangerous chemicals, not on the table with weak ass shit like pepper.

Dafuq you know about hot sauce, faggot? You wouldn't survive half a torta ahogada.

Beat me to it.

DONT OPEN THIS, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT OPEN THIS IMAGE. I BEG YOU

>God tier hit sause thread
>no mention of Blair's reserves

The only true god tier here fags.

Not with that attitude it's not. This shit is delectable. Go eat at taco bell.

That's hit.

Haha yea its good stuff tho has great flavor checked out some reviews online and it has good reviews aswell

Imo taco bell sauce sucks for anything other than taco bell (in which case it makes it beyond god-tier).

I win

Eat a dick you piece of shit.

I have ghost peppers with my eggs in the morning. I've snorted dried Carolina reaper seeds on a dare.

You don't fucking know me, you ignorant unAmerican piece of wetback afterbirth.

Go back to your fried crickets, mayonesa, and Tapatio, you donkey-fucking piece of trash.

>nigger calling out mexicunts?
Wut

>offers no god tier hot sauce of his own

Not quite as good as this though.

Take it from a really old oldfag, green tabasco is the business

Malt vinegger

El Yucateco Mayan recipe is pretty good, perhaps not God-Tier, but definitely up there. I put it on a lot of things.

Generally I alternate between that and Tobasco, depending on how vinegary I want my food.

Now please eviscerate your colon with a drill gun.

All that image does is make me miss the days when sponge bob wasn't a retarded crybaby homosexual.

Never had it but its cheap as fuck and comes in a large container...May pick it up next time, im a Tabasco fiend btw

Oldfag means nothing when it comes to hotsauce. Go to a CP thread. You are not wanted.

Tapatio is shite, fukboi. Get down to México to know the real stuff.

so unimpressed with this product

What in the fuck is that creature??

fuck off with your beta-tier "culture."

Oops!
Forgot to post pic!
This is the REAL!

The black is some damn good shit. This quickly became one of my go-to sauces. Thank you kind user that posted it in one of these threads years ago.

Good stuff. Great for grilling. The tiger sauce makes a mean hamburger.

my gown

Try this as hot sauce, you will be pleasantly surprised

My local deli has this amazing fucking mac n' cheese, I put this shit on it all the time.

The very best