Sup Forums, I'm fucking at my last leg

Sup Forums, I'm fucking at my last leg.
I'm making some shit homework for my class and it's Pythagorean Theorem, bullshit. I need question to put on the thing. Please help Sup Forums.

Pic related, already on my paper.

Why is potato shape like triangles?

Fuck me, is this bait?

Are you fucking retarded or something? That's 7th grade math.

12x2 = a (144)
5x5 = b (25)

root a + b (144+25) (root 169)= 13

How do magnets work

Find x

OP here, I don't mean answer the question, I mean literally make homework, I need pictures for my word document, shits easy.

Use common core to make up an answer instead of finding it out the correct way

Triangle are not magnet, magnet is horse shap

If the length of the hypotenuse is C and A^2 X B^2 = C^2 Then does OP abuse the children who he teaches math to?

You decide to cut a tree 5 ft from the ground, the tree over all is 45 ft long, what is the distance from the tip to the base of the stump? There two math problems in one.

Use your homework for pictures of homework

that's dumb
real teachers have a syllabus to follow that tells them what needs to be covered

kek, but i need more pictures with the numbers and shit, so I can put it on there to make homework.

Use pictures of anime titties instead. Everything will work out fine.

How about Find the Hypotenuse?

Yeah, and they have to make work sheets for the class, this is a question for the work sheet user is thinking of.

I'm not a teacher. I'm a student, my fatass teacher asked the class to make homework for a grade.

This has to be bait, word has drawing tools faggot.

If tyrone's cock is 11 inches long and is at a 80 degree angle upward with respect to his flat washboard abs, where is a valid coordinate with respect to the base of his penis that you could put your faggot mouth to receive his load, if his load exits his penis with an initial velocity of 8 m/s along the same vector as his extremely straight cock? Assume no air resistance, the cum stays in a single inflexible wad, and tyrone is standing straight up so gravity is parallel to his stomach.

This

3+4=c
go
go to bed OP

Funny, but seriously, my fatass teacher actually wants this as a big grade, I've dropped to basically asking blacks for help.

Find the first 10 Pythagorean triples

but C is 5

m8 done

sqrt(12^2+5^2)

that's silly- there is no such number as 5 in math

Well maybe you're just retarded. Have you considered a career in manual labor?

this

Go away common core fairy.

OP is literally 12. Mods need to get in here.

PyFAG-GAYreon therum

> 12x2 = 144

just google pythagorean theorem worksheet, man the fuck up and do some good old fashioned cheating