John Oliver Hate thread. Go

John Oliver Hate thread. Go.

I hate that I can only watch him once a week.

This

/thread

current year shill, wish he would take his jew ass back to israel

winrar

This

Left fags confirmed

/thread

Holy shit this site is a sjw-haven.

Some of it is funny, but mostly he serves up shit.

im sorry that people like things that you dont

I don't hate him. I just don't like that he drags out his jokes and makes childish, almost berating remarks about everything.

If smart people are the target audience, why force them to be easily entertained?

Maybe it isn't John Olivers fault. Makes me question the kind of people that watch his bullshit.

Kek. Fucking believe him without checking the sources yourselves. Or even looking at the other side of the story. "He has a British accent he must be trust worthy!"

I find his humor boring and his politics one sided. -OP

I don't care for his delivery, I don't think it's funny at all
HOWEVER his show is great and generally hits the nail on the head, haven't agreed with everything but still
Stay mad, retards

I mean COME ON

it's obvious his show is a little to advanced for you.
Stick to Tosh.O or something similar, newfam.

John Oliver, Jon Stewart, and Colbert (on Colbert report, not the abomination of his late night show); are the last HONEST American newscasters.

I'm actually a libertarian and frequently disagree with them because, truth be told, they are leftist. But they are the few journalists that are honest enough that I can actually consider them journalists (rather than PR lapdogs of the status quo).

I think they actually try to portray the issues in an honest and unbiased light rather than obfuscate, show only half the issue, strategically omit important truths.

I think the scumbag mainstream media (including establishment left and right) like MSNBC or Fox News, are so corrupted and dishonest that nearly no one trusts them and their viewership includes pretty much only people over 50 who don't understand newer and more honest news mediums like the internet and indie journalists.

John Oliver is also absolutely hilareous. I love that he frequently discusses topics that never get airtime like stadiums fleecing taxpayers or the dangers of privatizing prisons. I like that he takes a good 10 minutes an episode to give an important more serious lecture on important matters.

Not to mention John Oliver just seems like a very sweet and sane man. I like how he's always showing nature clips and having animals on the show.

John Oliver is a sublime comedian and journalist put together. He is an American (albeit from England) hero.... and I say that while frequently disagreeing with him, but he has honesty, heart, and the best fucking jokes.

>HONEST
BIASED

Ah I see the Left has arrived. Waving their banner of all mighty knowledge and power. For those who don't listen to the left are "Racist, Idiots,Sexist, or CIS white males."

Bait/10

>He is an American hero
>Being this cucked

Journalism in its self is all written by opinion. Learn that from writing an essay in middle school.

You know what I find funny, you faggots who cry about SJW are generally retards. I'm far more conservative than you idiots and i mean actually conservative not the extreme retards on the far right
The only thing I really didn't like on his show was the lgbt stuff on a couple of episodes
But I find it hilarious that an image board where 98% of the sheltered NEETs shove dildos up t heir asses and jerk off to trannys starts whining about SJWs and leftists
Literal faggots

They've specifically said not to watch their show for news or to consider them a news source, only entertainment...and thats not my words its john stewarts. Just because it's more entertaining than regular news doesn't make it better.

He's the biggest fucking twat

Right just like how migrants/refugees are Swedish because they're living in Sweden. KEK.

Those refugees sure are ruining literally everything. Sand monkeys

When I say honest, I mean portraying the issue in its entirity. I frequently find the mainstream outlets cherry pick info to an insane degree. The guys I mention usually at least mention the counter argument, point by point, and why it's wrong. Something you NEVER see mainstream news outlets doing anymore.

It's a very bizarre state of affairs when the fake news is more honest than the real news. It's like the middle ages when the only one allowed to speak the truth was the court jester, and only because he delivered it in a humorous manner.

That being said, I FREQUENTLY disagree with Oliver/Stewart/Colbert. I'd say I disagree probably 33% of the time with them. But I CAN say that even when I disagree that they're at least portraying the counter-argument in a just fashion rather than just calling the opposition: pussies, tree-huggers, fascists, nazis, cucks, etc.

His last kikes tonight show sucks bollocks, mostly because he's forced to overinvest into shitty popular culture references, so his american nu-male audience won't fall asleep halfway fucking into a shitting segment. It sickens me so much.

He's way funnier on the bugle. Also Andy Zaltzman is the man.

Fuckin rockin tits!

>make trump drumpf again
haha so hilarious mate, he's literally hitler and it's 2016 amirite xd

>make caitlyn bruce again
omg that's like soo offensive, get a life dude, like literally omg

fucking "liberals"

I DON'T get my facts from the joke news. But I DO find that they're far more honest in the portrayal of the facts than the fake news. I usually prefer to read independent journalists articles online. It's usually much easier to pick up on deceit in a written form and it's harder to propagandize an article than a visual medium.

I don't watch him. Only member of that kliq I ever watched was Jon Stewart, and that was more because I worked late-night and daytime tv is inherently shit. Aside, the jokes are garbage, John has an annoying, high-pitched voice, and his schtick of "MUH TRANS/LGBT/IMMIGRANT ISSUES" only help to amplify the annoyance towards these issues I already possess. Him and Takei can fuck themselves.

And this from a guy who would fuck a trap with no second thoughts.

Ah excuse me. The Quotes were a joke and I take a great deal of sadness when you insult my Tranny fetishes. In fact I have nothing wrong with the way dildos are shoved up are asses. But in all literal terms I find your argument point worthless and all around stupid so please sir calling yourself a Conservative is far from the actual truth. If in fact you have to be a straight man to be a conservative we'd lose men like Milo and Naked Ape. So please do stop your charades and at least guard your correct political party.

*tips fedora*

FAG.

Yup.

So is Trevor Noah, better or worse than John Oliver?

>omg all these liberals sjw waaaah
>excuse me while I partake in my degenerate behavior of wanting to fuck trannys and convincing myself I'm not a faggot while admiring my collection of dragon dildos
Fucking degenerates

He's been a US citizen for awhile.

I am taking this bait. You said "to" instead of "two" while ironically talking about someone else's intellectual deficiency. You are dumb.

i had no idea Sup Forums turned into such a libtard place. when did this happen?

You're actually wrong: it's political punditry thinly disguised as news. It's just that they know their audience is young and naive and won't know the difference.

ITT: cringing butthurt

I'll take this bait.
You said "two" instead of "tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Seriously what the fuck.

massive butthurt

I see that you fell into my trap like some poor Yu-Gi-Oh episode. The Trannys was also a joke just like your political alignment. I was merely prodding at the fact that you're classifying everyone as a Tranny lover. When in fact I am a victim of "Yellow Fever" aka Asians. Please do try to find my joke in this statement.

*tips harder*

user sure is a "Conservative"

oh but it's fun watching the faggots heads explode

This

Al-Jazeera rehashed for the lowest common denominator. Not sure they do any of their own research besides shooting off the occasional letter to a company or individual.

Also, the forced jokes are cringeworthy from the first time they're uttered, and only get worse the more their repeated.
>"Don't fuck with Jocelyn! She is hardcore!"
>"Toby, quit raiding the staff fridge! That is not your personal buffet!"

Honestly it could be good if they spent money on writers and research and less on extravagant wastes of cash like setting up 3 sites that sound similar to the 3 big creditors, having multiple one-time use mascot costumes made, and attempting viral marketing (remember that one thing with a diseased lung as the new mascot of Philip Morris Intl.?)

John Oliver and Jon Stewart are the Dane Cooks of political comedy. They never say anything that's actually funny they just talk in funny voices and morons laugh.

I shouldn't like that pic, but I do.

My joke flew over your head unlike the planes in 9/11.

correct, and also i've never heard of joke delivery worse than john oliver

Ive never liked that british beta halfman. He's a grown man still trying to impress on someone instead of becoming alpha and doing his own thing. People cant get away with dishonesty forever tho

>Go.

DRUMPF

Kek

If we actively work towards killing Colbert's late-night show, can we then convince CN and Colbert to give us another 3 seasons of Harvey Birdman?

So you like being told the punchline? Or must the butt of the joke be revealed to you 25/8 for you to even see the humor? If you don't understand where this is going, let me fill you in.

You are retarded and lack mental capabilities of reaching conclusions.

Trevor is still trying to find his own voice but he has a very good writing staff and his delivery is usually good.

John is doing well, he just gets a little too enthusiastic. Plus, he is almost always looking into the camera, like there isn't an audience. But the show really does work for me.

not that user but I don't exactly believe him (or agree with him) but I still think he's relatively funny, usually.

And this is what brainwashes the kids. It's just as rigid and belligerent as the conservitie es they are diametrically opposed to, only it's funny. And children would rather be Entertained than informed.

I assume you are being sarcastic. Otherwise your parents failed you and it is only a sad slide into death for you. My condolences.

It seems like you don't know what half of the words you're using mean.

On the topic of humor he is "Ok" by my standards. But hey its just my standards.

Wasn't sure if you were joking but thought I should enlighten those out there who haven't been playing along.

I think the looking into the camera thing is because he understands that the clips get tons of views on the internet, likely more than he gets on television, so he wants it to seem more like it was crafted for the online audience (which it probably is) rather than an actual clip just pulled from a show.

I agree with your statement towards that user.

I see. Well I understand your point now. Thanks for clarifying.

You're probably right. I just find it unsettling. Too used to Jon and Stephen, I guess.

You do know he is not Jewish, right?

Why do you hate him? Are you an idiot?

I'm not Trump's biggest fan, but I don't understand how people are dumb enough to think the Drumpf thing is funny or an insult.

Oooohhh shitttt his family used to have a different last name. Oooohhh man because it's not like half the people in the US with German last names changed their names during WWII.

Fucking retards.

its a comedy you retard

That's debatable.

That bait is real poor.

>Countries shouldn't be worried about the hypothetical downside of letting these migrants in
I'm not even going to get angry or irrational. I won't react in any way other than a perfectly calm, rational manner because people like John Oliver don't deserve an emotional reaction. His kind are everywhere, insisting that if we help the immigrants first before our own people, it will all work out. So, I'm not going to react badly.

Vote Trump and make these people consider suicide.

>comedy

That bait is real poor

Way to miss his point completely. He was saying that if people actually wanted to be informed and smart like they pretend to be, why are they watching leftist comedians for information?

I find him informative, but not heavy enough that I can enjoy it in my down time. What's your beef with him again?

>I find him informative
Then you clearly aren't very informed.

Never watched an episode. Thought he was retarded on stewerts show. Clips typically make me cringe. His arguments are one sided and full of many holes.

Overall i dont know why im wasting my time writing this he is literally nothing in my world.

Im gonna go read. Fuxk of 4chab you stealin all my time on bullshit.

>may
>summers coming mate

Poor jokes. Poor statistics that are one sided. Illogical. I expect people to actually do research rather than eat up right or left news. I expect you all to be something other than lazy. But that will never happen. -OP

he's genuinely funny, and while there are stale bits, i really enjoy his stuff, fuck right fags

I love that dude just because he pisses off you Trump cocksuckers so much

You have a very astute assessment of reality, user. You must be both intelligent and well-endowed. You are so cool and you probably have sex with multiple partners and are also very fertile. You are an alpha male.

The misinformed usually do think they're "informed"

>why are they watching leftist comedians for information?

The may be left leaning, but they will go after anyone if it's newsworthy and they think they can mine some good comedy out of it. Jon Stewart was the master of this form.

Hueheuehhueh.... Oh wait your serious?

You think people inform themselves on current events and politics to be cool?

Of course this faggot is a furry, whoda thunk it.