youtube.com/watch?v=2lIwkbFWHZw
youtu.be/ucSZgPlgJGQ?t=8m26s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not waking up

/thread

tru..

the path to truth

Achieve the highest attainable knowledge in the Form of the Good

It sounds harsh, but the secret to happiness is learning how not to care. How to not let bad things get you down.

>whats the path to happiness?

The brunette with the wobbly tits in the .gif would be a good start.

I approve of everything you're putting out

that gif is a start...

>happiness
Life is hard. Dying is easy.
Or were you going for "Ignorance is bliss?"

Is Truth Beauty, Beauty Truth?

death

By definition, a person can only be happy 50% of the time, in an equal and opposite proportion of being sad.

If a person is "happy" all the time, and does not know any sadness, then it just feels "normal," not really happy or sad.

To the left

Kil evyrone >:3 xddddd

Beauty is subjective, truth is not.

money

Happiness is an emotional state. All emotional state are transient, just moments.

What you seek is the path to contentment. Find contentment, and your happy moments will always eclipse your unhappy ones.

little girls
enjoy them anyway you can

Beauty is the quality of perception that arises from the perceiver when it is untouched by delusion. The path to truth is the unburdening of the delusion of being a person.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women

False.

drugs

Who's the fugly bitch?

Being rich and retiring early.

Finding Jesus.

Ginger ale, leather straps and turtles.

This. I smoke weed whenever I can, I am happy as fuck.

ur mum

The statement, "This woman is beautiful." Is both true and false. True for me and false of some of the virgins on this board.

lots of sex all the time.

Or maybe Jay-bus finds you...

Crom where are the two snakes facing each other?
Crom if you're my God then show me the way

yeah but in that case you are dependent of someone else to be happy. doing thing because of others is often useless when you want to improce yourself

weed fucks me up i do xanax but that just what i perfer i dont like weed because it makes me too paraniod

improve*

Dropping acid.

/thread/

quads

Not a virgin, but I'm just not into crack whores, either. I'd fuck her with a bag over her head.

quads

Her eyes look funny and I think it might be the lighting. Any better pictures of her face?

Thank you mr skeltal

no quads but dubs checked

>woman

did it actually make you happier? thinking of trying

EXCESS

This

/thread

Psychedelics usually give me a feeling of peacefulness afterwards. I've never really been happy in any other state of mind.

Not on Sup Forums

Dear God... Xanax? That stuff is garbage, I tried that stuff and it made me act fucked up but not feel fucked up. I hate pills, they never work for me. As for your paranoia, that is what so many people complain about. I don't understand because I rarely ever get really paranoid. Weed destroyed my depression, it gave me the willpower to overcome the bullshit in my life and take control.

Make a left after the third light, you should see a big shopping center with a kohls on the right, it's immediately after that in a smaller shopping center. If you get to the existential crisis, you've gone too far. Make a quick u turn or you'll wind up in postmodern malaise, which is basically a one way street. you know your there when you feel your stomach drop when you start to go down hill.

If weed makes you paranoid try a lower dose of Xanax and use weed with it

It's pretty fucking simple--do whatever feels good.

Money.

Money WILL buy you happiness.

Don't believe what everyone else says about it. They only say this because they didn't get rich.

If you had $300k a year rolling in through dividends (i.e. you did nothing to earn that income except own stock) then you could live the fucking life.

Trips across seas, fucking hot foreign bitches, just live the life.

Live the life knowing you're financially set.

That's my happiness.

Happiness can only be reached at the end of your life. You judge your actions, your experiences, your character and your overall quality of life before you die if possible. From there you either label it as a happy life or not. Joy is another thing

Contentment another

Sorry, I didn't save it all, but there's a whole set out there someplace. Goggle can't find it yet as far as I know but I'm sure it will soon. Watch Sup Forums it'll show up again soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lIwkbFWHZw

While we're on the subject, let me just add that DMT beats pretty much everything else out there.

inside yourself
>use a dildo

sauce

correct

Happiness is subjective not objective.

NOPE~!

Stoicism, seriously

death

Indeed. Dubs don't lie.

Why so smearious?

Vagina
Neatly trimmed and cared for
not neglected nor psychospasmodic

Epictitus mother fuckers

Depends on what makes you happy.

watch this movie where some guy rapes hitler.
youtu.be/ucSZgPlgJGQ?t=8m26s

kek

how little?

Happiness is only a temporary emotion in feeling the absence of pain or suffering. Such a path doesn't exist.

Fuck you, Democritus in the house now bitch

Schrodinger's cat

Be as good a person as you can be. Deserved happiness and recognition is the path to true happiness. True story