Why do girls say theyre into one day then dont give a shit about you the next?

why do girls say theyre into one day then dont give a shit about you the next?

help me out Sup Forums
cute face thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZi3-XEDq7E
imgur.com/a/Lw52i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No fucking clue. But that girl you posted is haf!

So without further ado I will continue dumping pics of her

Cause they're into someone else mate, no shit

>Weak game
>constant attention from attractive men

Because Girls are multi-emotional creatures, if you try to figure a girl out she will notice and will shut you down.

> lrn2beAlpha and don't give a fuck unless they ask you to.

anybody know her cammodel name? I know she used to do mfc
youtube.com/watch?v=IZi3-XEDq7E

It's Diana Deets, if you need a name user.

its messed up, i showed interest a while back.then i was like fuck it.
then she does this shit. these fucking games piss me off

Because they're too young to know what they value beyond mundane companionship. Seriously, date older women, they actually have a grasp on their lives.

Oh I knew that...imagesearch is our friend right?

You're a boring guy. You have to keep girls on their toes.

If she's not marriage material why would you care like seriously. No wonder western man go Oriental they don't have to deal with entitled princess.

im not boring, im actually a little off. people always tell me they dont get me

Because modern women (maybe it was always like this, I'm not sure) like ALOOF men. Men who DON'T fawn over them. Men who can take it or leave it.

The biggest blunder you can make in trying to pick up/seduce/keep any woman is show too much interest or make them think you only have eyes for them. They'll drop you like a hot potato.

It's important to always give affection VERY sparingly, never to say I love you first, never show them anywhere near the affection they show you, don't say I love you until she says it then say it rarely.

So yeah, if they're into you one day and not into you the next, you've either shown too much interest.... that or you've shown you're too much of a pussy to make a move. Women only give you a very limited window to move in when they're interested. The final challenge separating men from pussies is whether you'll take advantage of the chance you're given or not..... Women will not stay in limbo forever once they've shown an interest in you, if you don't seize the opportunity, you'll be written off as a man-gina too scared of women to move in, then friend-zoned.

Went through the EXACT same thing recently, fucking bullshit

Girl I serve at work time to time added me on FB, started talking, was all like 'I want to see you tomorrow' etc, saw her, hang out, kissed me, realised she's cute as fuck and want shit to go somewhere. Speak to her over the next few days and we go out the Sunday after to a local bar. Sitting on the balcony and get all huggy and kissing and she seems ultra happy. Go to another bar and same there, saying I'm going all these places in Summer and she says she wants to go too. Take her home, kiss her goodnight. Bump into her at gym next day, same hugs and shit. She visits me at work and shows me her new tattoo. Shits going good

Stops talking to me. Ignores me for 4 days then I get the usual bullshit of "sorry I've been distant, I realise I want to be single and just hang out friends and all that for a bit" along with some shit bout uni work and all that.

Fuck her, 5th time this year thats happened. Only theory I've got, and for your issue too - another guy. Play the field and when a better guy comes along they go with that.

Don't want to sound like a fucking faggot but out of all the rejection this year it's really fucking getting to me, especially her

Go to bed ryan

> Oriental they don't have to deal with entitled princess.

My ex was Chinese and literally that. She was a fucking bitch and always wanted fancy restaurants and excellent service and complained whenever anything wasn't 100%. That girl was not marriage material to fuck

pretty bad in bed too...

It's always been like that dumbass.

I've had girls fawn over me and it's fuckin boring. It's annoying. They seem like lesser humans. It's not a girl thing it's just a human thing.

And you're confused why girls don't stick with you? You're off putting. Of course they drop you.

Half agree, half don't

my exex was totally opposite. She was so head over heels for me that I think that was some sort of gift because she was pretty as fuck and would do ANYTHING to keep me happy, yet I broke up with her after 2 years because I'm a dick. I see some couples that recently got together that are just so gay with their hugs and kisses that just ... god its sickening

just depends on the girl

i had that bullshit too, theyll say some shit like "i dont think our job will allow us to be together" or some shit like that

ugh the imgur files are much bettar

imgur.com/a/Lw52i

So learn to play the game.

Or be an actual interesting and good looking person.

Incompetent whores Donny, incompetent whores

I had that happen. I turned the tables by telling her she's a fuckin tease and acting like she was a bad person. She was nice to me after that and we dated for two years.

I guess my job is done here...more 'savvy' people are here, bit late to the party-poopers. Have fun with your thread OP

i dont mean off putting, i mean like im random. i say one thing, i do the next. get pissed off, then im goofy like 5 seconds later

I do think it's other guys. This girl was pretty and no doubt had guys all over her. As guys too I know what it's like to talk to lots of girls and play the field and all that

BUT

I wouldn't like to get that involved with a girl, the way me and her were, because it was pretty much like we were dating to then just go "na" - a lot of my friends, mainly girls, were confused by what she did because if she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have pulled all that crap in the first place

hoes aint loyal

thats a good idea

Dude if people say you're "off" and you're describing yourself as random then you are most definitely off putting. Just describing yourself like that is off putting.

You can deny it but there's a very clear reason girls are rejecting you.

hmm, good point then.
if this is true. wat do

Yeah dude you have to think like a woman. If you're in the right she'll feel bad and try to make it right.

You have to make it seem that she's wrong and a terrible person. You can't be too overt though. Be mean but not so mean that she leaves.

Put up a front. Pretend you're an actor playing a normal person.

Pretend you're talking to your best guy friend who you're very relaxed around. Just act like a normal person anyway you can but throw in flirting. Tease her. Comment on how frizzy her hair is. Or how you notice a freckle and touch it. You can't be too nice but also not too mean.

I don't believe that is true. The reason being, there was a time when long term relationships actually *worked*.

This requires both sides showing plenty of affection and love. Now if a guy shows a genuine interest, he will be shunned....

Fuck the modern world and modern "sexual liberation" values.

Both sides showing affection is the opposite of what I was referring to.

If one side fawns it creeps the other one out. It's annoying. You're not even grasping what we're discussing.

It means that she just wanted to fuck before she went away to uni again not just "get all huggy and kissing" Ya blew it user.

yep. that shit still exists though.

If you're 16 - 28 heck maybe even up to 35 you should spend that time figuring out who you are, and what you want to do. So that when you do find someone you like, you have a story to tell. You've experienced life, college, work, other girls. Getting into a serious relationship when you dont even know yourself is retarded. Just fuck around while you can. Keep yourself open, then one day you'll eventually find that person you'll grow old with. this is not directly at you user. just a general response.

alright ill try that out, i know i got the looks.
my girl_friends say that i am, just that theyre already in a relationship

Because they're dumb sluts ruled by their emotions and estrogen. Even women don't know what women want.... At around 30+ though, their maternal clock starts ticking and they become more reasonable to thoughts such as settling down.

roosh v was b0rn in a toilet

I'm diamonds

like men who use only their membrum virile to think instead of their moldy brains.
also stupid testosterone, could be medically reduced, no one needs this particular stupid raging and aggressive, damaging phenotype.

bumop

bump