Waifu thread

>Claim a waifu
>No no no, you're doing it wrong
>Give me the controller.
>You're waifu a shit

Do the thing edition

T.. Thanks

Woah you do? What games do you play?
I wish I could play em with you too! It'd be so much fun!

You're welcome :)

Good night!
>sleepy hugs

>You're waifu a shit

guess I can't claim in this thread

Making a 20/20 claim.

doin a thing....
awwww, b-but you got too!!!! because i want you too!!!!

The foxy grandpa arrives

>Claim a waifu
>No no no, you're doing it wrong
>Give me the controller.
>You're waifu a shit

Do the thing edition

wtf is that dumb faggot shit OP? just post "waifu thread" next time and stop trying to fit in

Akiko claimed
She's mine

doing the thing
>OEWW
both. like you dont even understand lol

Kyouko claimed.

Intrusive suicidal thoughts are the best.

no you doing it wrong
>sachi claim

Shiro back just to say go to do some cleaning around house. If you guys sleep before I get back, have a warm and lengthy sleep. Jobs, don't stress out too much. By the way, watch Owari no Seraph. Great first 12 episodes.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a aA A A A A A A A A A

((hey everyone))

hugs
you need to talk?

You keep mentioning August. Who is that or what is happening in that month? Personally I've got nothing going on.

I wish I had a place with rhythm games around, I'm an absolute slut for those. Love em.

I'll look it up. Have fun cleaning, Shiro!

Howdy howdy

Hey Mirai

Nothing sexual must be done to the waifu!

Military life for you dude and get your sleep. You deserved it

Kids. So cute!

What have you hummed before?

Friend said smite is fun. Got interested because gods and all. Got bored really quick and discovered that MOBAs aren't my kind of game

Night yui!

You're too cute!

That's epic dude

As the night lingers on.

So, you now are the only big European Empire left. No one can oppose you, and the only threat are the Mongols, am I right?

Not trying to rush or anything~~

best

hey renge

Haven't watched the second season, but I'm sure it'll be damn good.
OK, now seriously, bye.

Took the wrong bus and now in a random city lost.

Also claim.

Juri's release for SFV is scheduled for sometime in August, per Capcom's orders. As someone who's been fighting with Juri for 6 years and who has also won locals and fight money matches with her, the separation is literally killing me inside.

thanks shinoa!!!! ill try to
how's your knuckle???

maybe its time

Yeah I do, I play Stepmania, I love Rock Band and Guitar hero, if I had anymore cool rythm games around here I would play them but everything around here kind of sucks!

Oh god heh well glad I can help in some way I guess

>Kids
You wont be calling me a kid when youre dead! Now to summon my ultimate beast!

Megumin claimed~

Yeah but I don't know what to say.
Suicide pact nao.

Yous in the wrong part of towns white boye

Really, you too? What games do you play?

O.. Oh my..

Oh No!!

Stepmania is fun too bad I suck at it :/

Maybe

megumin!!!!! im so happy to see you!!!!
how are you doing???

RIP

I see, I see. I can't say I've ever done much with fighting games, they're not quite my thing, so I haven't kept up with the news.

Where the hell did you wind up Ika?

How's your day been my dude?

Mainly my body pillow.

Any ones I can get my hands on, really. Very little in a more formal sense. Are there any you could recommend?

Motherly mouse.

I wish you best dude

you help in all the best ways!
>you are my favorite subject you know
would it be easier to talk on telegram?
>QueenAsuka

Like what you see~?

Woah seeing her drawn older like that is weird. But anyway, my day's been alright. Annoying apartment maintenance people were doing fire alarm inspection and testing today so that was an annoying few hours but now I have pizza and beer so all is right with the world. How're you?

Technically, France and Middle Francia still own at least one other kingdom each other than their named kingdom and France can raise upwards of around 22K soldiers, I can raise slightly over 50K so I could easily beat them but I'd still rather not fight them unless I'm going to be gaining a lot of territory, like two Spanish kingdoms for instance. I don't think even a sunni jihad could challenge me at this point but there's still a lot of work to be done and a lot of wars that need to be fought before I've got the territory I want, I'm actually about to take Middlesex which is the county London is a part of since my character's mom held it, so that's where I'm going to base my invasion of Britannia from.

Super exhausted tbh... But I'm so glad to see you too!!

For PC I'd recommend Stepmania, K-Shoot Mania (Need controller, costs about $200+), and Osu! (even though I don't really enjoy it anymore) . For iPad you can play Jubeat, Reflec-beat, Groove Coaster, and Deemo

I.. It's a fine butt.

Barry! bring back demos!

You will!! Lol I can fully curl it. Can't curl it tightly into a first cause it'll strech

>

Hope that the blonde haired vampire isn't here

how was work?? is that why you're exhausted??
im also tired as hell lol, i didn't sleep yesterday

I don't use telegram fam

post steam

say bb do you want to lay down with me
say bb do you want to lay down by my side

well is there anything in particular that is bothering you?

Kek that's fine, in all honesty there aren't too many people hyped for Juri's release, she's an incredibly difficult character who doesn't have shortcuts to "git gud" and who doesn't have super OP specials that do tons of damage for free. No, her damage comes from chaining multiple hits and canceling skills into other skills which requires lightning fast reflexes and inputs.
>My favorite type of rushdown character
>Cannot wait to start body bagging kids online with their lame Ryu, Bison, and Vega picks.

I-i'll leave immediately!

Ended up taking the wrong bus because a different bus came by at the same time my bus was supposed to so I assumed it was mine. Now... Here I am.

I just hope I don't get mugged.

Currently on a different bus hoping I can get to my city now.

Okay okay, I'll stop now.

tfw being asked to bring back another poster but is not cared about himself

No u.
Existing is a chore right now and it makes me sad.

damn....that sounds so painful....glad it's getting better though!!!
i kinda wanna see how bad it is
w-what??

;w;

Okay.. Just give me time to think about it. Ill have an answer soon

I am not the best at it but it isnt hard to ge good at you just have to practice alot

Thank you my queen
>Bows

SAY BABY, SAY BABY! *Insert sick bass riff here*

Hahaha! Thats all you have? Youre adorable frenemy!

I don't have any sort of tablet, already do play stepmania and osu (or at least I have played). Never tried k-shoot because of inherent costs involved in that one. I'll look them up, though, thank you.

It is a little strange, but I think it's a cute picture. And that does sound pretty obnoxious but pizza and beer fixes all. I'm doing okay, just ready for this week to be over. Also this month, this year, etc.

Much respect for taking the more difficult path. I imagine that's very satisfying to lay the beat down on some punk with those mad skills.

Go homu Ika. Where are you even trying to get to?

Work was exhausting. They had us climbing a ladder up to a roof carrying another ladder with limited air several times
You should probably sleep~ you'll feel like a god after wink wink

Heh, not a problem at all Prinzy. I was just having a bit of fun~

>Tsuyu

you're taking quite a long time here.
Get the good one.

You dominate the strategy pretty well, even the number of soldiers, it's impressive. Will the invasion of Britannia take long? Or are the British fragmented?

Heh, it's hard to be good at rythmn games.

You're welcome!

I know.

Well, Im off for today. It was nice talking to everyone! Ill be here tomorrow early. Goodnight!
>sleepy hugs

how so? what specifically happened?
your eyepatch is looking marvelous today

Goodnight Prinz!

Heh, thanks. When Juri is released I plan on uploading images and webm's/youtube vids of me beatin that ass silly on ranked fights, so if you're still around by then you can see the fruits of my labor.
>I also plan on returning to the competitive scene late this year after her release

Jerry was a race car driver
And he drove so goddamn fast
He never did win no checkered flag
But he never did come in last

Fucking love that song

whoa!!!! that sounds crazy...i would be dead after that...
i will, but after you go to bed!!

Heyo Shinoa. What's crackin'?

It's an extremely cute picture! And yeah same, ready for summer to be here. Not because I enjoy the heat, but mainly because I miss some of my old friends and Memorial weekend and 4th of July are prime opportunities to hang out with them.

Ugh.

Southern England is still pretty fragmented even after all this time, everything else though is under the control of the Scots, all of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and northern England is theirs so it'll take a bit but its nothing I can't handle.
Hug.

Don't worry, I'll live... Sadly.

How specific do you want me to be? Like city wise or just in general?
Trying to get close enough so I can walk home.

Also forgot to mention that this city is actually quite ghetto. In fact very faghetto.

what's wrong galko??

why do i see two threads again

>not real
;^}

You just want to sneak up on me when I'll be asleep, don't ya?

mugi

>yuuko

Yuuko

>Mugi

n-no!!!!!....yes, but im promise i won't do anything crazy!

Why is that? Arent you good at that one that you like at that arcade??

And yours is as well my queen! Beautiful as ever

CALLING JOHN THE FISHERMAN!

Appreciation.

I have nothing to talk about.

go fuck yourself

Goodnight Prinz, sleep well!

Nice, nice. I should still be around, can't think of any reason why I wouldn't be.

I can't stand the kind of heat we get down here but at least it means that time is moving along. I really can't get going with life until school starts again so I'm very ready for that to happen.

However much you're comfortable with sharing, I suppose.

I wish you best ika!

It'll be fine. Give it another week and it'd completely healed with a scar. Nerves around it are dead since it's number. Don't deny it

What do you have, schooler?

>nudge nudge

Not heads in games sadly lol. How about you my glasses friend?

>nudge nudge times 9001

you certainly know how to make a lady feel special!

The Scots? Jesus, is that even normal?

i love you user, you're a perfect human being!!

your definition is skewed at best

>
>

Onodera claimed ^//^

Hello there

>happy birthday mikan