Have you guys seen this yet? read it real close. once u see it u'll shit brix!!

have you guys seen this yet? read it real close. once u see it u'll shit brix!!

Don't get it.

Is it the bitch that stold the car and drown

TOPKEK

>08-11-2015
Since when do americunts write the date in this glorious way?

Yes, she is a nigger with an ear bigger than the other. So what?

>02-27-1998
Never mind. Still retarded

Dumb bitch it's in mm/dd/yyyy.

Idiot

Since we won everyone elses wars

You're blind as a bat!

ISO 8601 you worthless eurotrash

>we

That he has the same birthday as me?

Still waiting to hear why this is funny

How can someone born 28 years ago still be under 21?

i like how funny this thread is because no one gets how funny it is (even >you)

Sup Forums needs to fix its date

Pants are still brick-less

I think OP is a faggot who wants a personal army, there's nothing "special" about this license

magnets

2016 - 1998 = 18, genius

OP is dyslexic and is laughing that the letters "regon" in Oregon are on the hologram over her face. A dyslexic person might read it as negro. Hilarious if you are autistic. For everyone else, not so much.

5'2" and 140lbs that is a thick one

5'2" and 140lbs ? Yeah, scary.

She's half black and half white. That's the joke.

Does anyone actually get it? I'm still not in on the joke.

Check out this Regon bitch.

Are those the hands of a half breed nigger?

Still waiting on the joke.

Niggers will be outlawed by President Trump

Complete waste of time

oh shit

That's it, I'm making the call.

date of birth is 1958 and under the age of 21 until 2019?

not that funny but good i guess

grandma you silly goose

DOB is 1998 you blind autist

For real, it's 1998.

Holy shit Oregon has 8 year licenses, fucking lucky. OP my brick has been shit

They closed the local
Tommy's Burgers - near me.
(Santa Monica)
and they even closed the imitation
Thoma's Burgers - too.
(Venice)

Them dirty chili burgers were fucking hood-alicious, fucking yummy and filthy.

I always asked for them to add extra pickle, as it seemed to cool off and add texture to the inevitable diarrhea as it shot out..

but totally worth it.

I bond burgered your sister?

trying to get people to fuck with this girl because you don't like her. good try, loser.

ON AZ ours don't expire until we turn 65.

>america has ever won a war

deciding to stop blowing more of the money you dont have on getting blown up by brown or yellow people and then declaring that it was always your plan to lose that particular war for cultural reasons is not the same as winning, friendo.

here's what you dont get.
when we fight wars, we just want to use our old weapons and deplete stockpiles so we can buy new weapons.

and we have so much military, we have to keep our armed forces trained to kill brown people.

we never want to own the lands we destroy, so we are not imperialists...

we just want to destabilize our enemies, and the enemy that remains alive after we leave, they destroy each other in a civil war.

USA for the WIN! you foreign faggots!

She's 18, short, round and low to the ground, and we share a birthday.

So what?

This little spic or nigger will be sent to the work camps once Trump is prez. Sorry little race traitor.

enjoy paying 60% tax under democrats for the rest of your life to pay for the 2005 iraq war, chum! Your nation is in 300 years of debt over wars you didnt win that had no goals or benefits and have completely crippled your place in the world to the point where the UN has started requesting that china go and resolve shit in the desert instead. Murrica number one, friend! :^)

it's The Donald... Hey Mr/Ms Preznit.

Read What he's saying is the same as
>predators hunt meat
>humans got so good at it, now we raise, slaughter, and sell the meat on a mass scale
>top predators don't need to hunt
>they control the food

So when you can let some fags tire themselves out then dominate the playing field
You wouldn't call that at all a loss, would you? In fact you might say that's
Fucking
Smart

Our effective rates are closer to 15%-28% due to the countless loopholes and writeoffs, tax accountant here, Sup Forumsitches...

Our GDP is $25 Trillion.
If people paid their taxes, instead of hiding their incomes, we would have a balanced budget, but whatcha gonna do?

Iraq war started in 2003.

We want China to do shit. Fuck them.
Then the other CUNTtries will start to spend on their own defense, and we wont have to spend so much to defend them. Then these weak countries will pay us to build bases on their land, and we will have more strategic bases around the world.

Korea pays us to be there. They pay us 80% of total outlay, but we still have to buy food and uniforms and petrol, so we pay that 20%. And we have mega bases.

We dont need to be in Germany, but we own MAD amounts of land in Germany, and fuck their german women and aim our shit at Russia, and when Russia retaliates, only germans die.
WIN!

Austrian Air Force. HAHAHAHA ...
The UN? pffffttttt. Thats where you eurocuck pussies have to do some heavy lifting, and the evil brownies use the white helmets for target practice.

I'm okay with the way it is.

Never seen a horizontal provisional license.

someone needs to bomb america asap

Nah, we are fucking ourselves up, without any outside help, dont need "someone" else, thank you faggot

t. yurohammed

MODS