AMERICAN APPRECIATION THREAD

AMERICAN APPRECIATION THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god damn right!

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo&app=desktop

slurm

tfw your natty ice was on sale at walmart and you, your gun, and the missus got too excited on the ride home, so had to stop fur sum' fornicatin'

tacticool guns always make me laugh.

What's so tacticool about it just has a afg and a light

I would except trade sweet tangy bbq sauce for Texas bold vinegar black pepper bbq sauce and beef brisket instead of pulled pork.
>insert rebel yell here

this looks incredible.

is that a smoke bomb?

M18 smoke grenade

you're allowed to have those here? I thought they were classified as destructive devices.

This is what I meant to post.

I dont have any money because of all the shit(more then 2 guns, hot sauce, other shit you really dont need), goddamn government taking all my money!

That's a myth that spread around a few years ago. The ATF did tell stores to stop selling M18s to civilians due to some fuze components being considered explosives, but M18s were never "reclassified" as DDs and are not illegal to possess. Gunbroker has them available all the time.

God I can't wait for you fat fucks to have your guns taken away. How many 5 year olds have been shot since April? Over 800?

From your cold dead hands? Ok. Soon.

@684040998

Your post with that picture conflicts me.

Come and take it faggot! Yee Yee!

>inb4 spiderman bread

Umm, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt user. Good one!

what animu?

It wouldn't even be a proper American appreciation thread if there was no argument over the best BBQ. Best I ever had was in Kansas City.

TERRORIST WINS

>How many 5 year olds have been shot since April? Over 800?
You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, user.

The guy in that pic is the ultimate cuck.

I'm sorry, did you say something? I couldn't hear you over all the freedom! Suck it down, Bitches!!!