Getting tired of going to the gym, bros. Thinking of building a small home gym...

Getting tired of going to the gym, bros. Thinking of building a small home gym. Any brand of barbell/weights that you would recommend? Weights are weights, just curious if anyone has had good results in quality and ones that don't splinter, are badly cast, (a friend of mine ordered some weird brand on Amazon and the 10 pounds were uneven in weight), etc etc.

Also, I'm not rich as fuck. So no set like I see that is $300+. I hear CAP are pretty good. Any experiences with those?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B001K4OPY2/ref=s9_hps_bw_g200_i3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> /fit/

Yep. And they blow. Thought I'd give Sup Forums a try.

Buy cheap plates.
Invest in a good bar.

If you buy a cheap barbell set expect the bearings bar to go to shit real quick.

Bearings in the bar*

Okay, so I'm really happy to hear that. A few people in reviews said the same thing, that it's all in the bar.

And about in what price range is a good bar? I see everywhere from $20 to $150.

New olympic bar for

Ted cruz went onto stage quiet as a mouse like always he fixed his tie and sighing he opened his mouth to speak"I-...I TED CRUZ promise to make your chicken hot pie not from turkey however but from chicken."He had said the most rational thing ever.from a distance he saw his lover Donald Trump.Donald chomped his popcorn and sipped his drink loudly he then winked at Ted. ted blushed at the aged handsome he let out a awkward smile . From a distance bernie,hillary,ugly bitch sat together they gave a questionable face.it was Donalds turn to go on stage he skipped onto stage showing off his handsome body then he hold still and he said loudly"We need to build a wall."Everybody clapped loudly Hillary flipped her hair giving her annyoed face. Donald soon standed aside Ted then he groped his buttcheek then he whispered to cruz"im gonna smash that wall of yours." Glady hillary bernie ugly bitch didnt see anything Donald Quickly grabbed Teds arms Ted asked confuse"Donaldsan?"He roughly said"Shush Teddy bear......" Hillary quickly started a runt her beastly eyes glared at them.

Okay, so $130.

amazon.com/gp/product/B001K4OPY2/ref=s9_hps_bw_g200_i3

Ted stayed their quiet looking into donald dull blue eyes just looking at them made his body tickle then donald said"Im gonna fuck you..."Ted never this much nervousness ted gathered his bravely together and whsipered into donalds cute little ears"K." The hot air hit donalds ear making twitch in the background hillary clinton was screeching like a banshee bernie shouted "TEDY SAN!?"was left heartbroken the crowd stayed quiet nothing could be heard only the breathing of the two love birds Donald struggled with self control he just wanted to fill teds mouth with his member he still groped onto teds arm shakingly they both still stood still.

Donald soon got the courage to express his hidden feelings to his lover he sighed and very slowly closed onto Ted cruz's adorable face they both trembled they both they had their emotions so closed that all they wanted to do was kiss kiss Donald soon stared into his brown eyes and his lips Ted cruz said quietly"We can't do this"he felt gulity for leading up Donald Ted cruz eyes were still Donald's hair danced with the air it seemed so perfect He soon slowly closed up onto donalds soft wet lips both of their lips touched then soon locked lips Donald soon slithered his togune into teds mouth ted cruz soon hugged donald tightly Donalds bone clicked cruz knew he was so in love.

Ugly bitch shouted at the perfect couple"DISGUSTING." Hillary soon screeched out"BEHOLD THE FREAKS OF NATURE"her eyes bolted at them angerly she soon called her party up to destory this stage of madness she snared and growld she digged her sharp nails into a bernie surrporter.

Bernie Quietly sadly looked at cruz his tender wrinkly heart broke into pieces he clenched on his chest tears soon bursted out of his gentle devner sage eyes he cried he marched off his seat onto his soon to see obama in the backseet naked and saying bernies name softly bernie soon stopped to cry he mumbled"Obama care.."

no, they just tell the fucking truth. we all know you are just a dyel thats too scared to go to the gym. get over it faggot. cant hide in your home forever

Your welcome.

Isn't there a fitness board

no