Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my eye?

Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my eye?

Bumping with tits, it fucking hurts too

you got death in eye fag

Might've popped a blood vessel or something. You been stressing much lately? Late nights and early mornings?

have you recently rubbed shit into it?

because if so you probably have pink eye

Looks like the first stage of aids to me

Demon possessing your eye, I suggest a cleansing

Just quit smoking so stressing a little bit and yes fairly late nights and early mornings but i dont think it should hurt this much, like its aching

ebola

Well the rest of the eye is fine and not pink at all, i think i might have cut it or something.

eyes are super itchy right? just give a day or two, if shit is sticking around, then go see an optometrist or ask someone besides our hive of idiots

Like its just the corner thats all fucked up

Zika virus

Not itchy at all, just aches and hurts to the touch. I was planning on seeing a doctor about it within the next couple days because it just happened like today or last night

CLEAN THOSE PORES BIG BOY

I guess my camera catches everything

you a zombie

Other eye is also fine. I honestly dont know, i just hope i dont become fetty

Ah, I know what this is, I've seen it before.
Its Euclioits. It's basically inflammatory and bursting veins in your eye as a result of male extremities being placed atop it.

In short, someone put their dick in your eye, most likely the guy you gave a bj to came in your eye.

I'm pretty sure you have cancer aids

[spoiler]pink eye[/spoiler]

Ive had pink eye before, this definitely isnt pink eye

Their rebelling.

Fucking I've had the same problem for 4 months now

You got eye aids for fucking faggots.
Enjoy, you massive cock loving faglord.

Conjunctivitis. Pink eyemin general parlance. The name is a catch-all for any one of about a hundred different viral and bacterial infections that can affect the eyes.

Nice eye colour, faggot.

Thank you user, it might have been from coughing earlier today, the whole area around my eye hurts too. Like the bone and all that shit as well

I had this a while back. It's called a subconjunctival Hemorrhage. You've burst a blood vessel in your eye. Give it a couple days

Looks like case of the 420s

eyeball cancer you're gonna die

i hope thats what it is