Aight, what does Sup Forums drive?

Aight, what does Sup Forums drive?
Related my 08 Navigator after I did my best detailing it

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=ev19&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=14612&distance=100&searchChanged=true&promotionsOnly=true&trimNames=King Ranch&trimStyles=King Ranch&cabins=Crew Cab&wheelSystems=4X4&engines=V8&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true&sortType=PRICE&sortDirection=ASC#listing=138236691
cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c23835&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c25229&zip=14612&distance=100&searchChanged=true&promotionsOnly=true&cabins=Crew Cab&wheelSystems=4X4&engines=V8&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true&sortType=PRICE&sortDirection=ASC#listing=137755490
youtube.com/watch?v=Cboh9UHqMso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not my pic but i drive this
2010 Range Rover HSE
got it as a gift

Not mine but similar, trading for a truck soon.

What should I get Sup Forums? Chevy GMC or ford basic pickup?

Chevy Silverado if your really to spend some money
Ford F-150 if you wanna save some money

You can find alot of used F-150 in the 2010-2012 really cheap.
I remember seeing a 2011 ford f-150 king rank for 25k and had 130k miles

2011 f150 5.0 Plat

you dumb fuck ave us your licences number
your really fucked m8

2011 chrysler 300

That's expensive for 130k miles.. I just posted my truck above

See I thought GMC would be expensive route, chevy cheapest and ford in the middle? im leaning toward a gmc seirra or f150

In New York not really. I see 2013 Silverados with 130k miles for like 30k
Ford is cheap up here compared to other shit,
I have a beater truck to. Ford Expedition XLT for 1999. Has 90k miles and never had engine problems yet

2011 ford with 130k miles for 25k is absolute garbage.

2010 Silverado Z71

Where you from? Looks Lousianaish to me.

Lol and what exactly is a stupid fat 15 yr old going to do with it.

Its a King Ranch tho. Where I live. The higher up model the more money can be made. People are retarded here and pay sticker price.

Damn that sucks. Mine is the f150 I posted above I I bought for 25k it had 84k when I bought it

Yea here in Louisiana they're advertising F150s new for 30k.

Not quite, but p.close. Arkansas.

BMW F20 118d, flash tuned to 190hp/400Nm

This is something decent you can find here.
cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=ev19&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=14612&distance=100&searchChanged=true&promotionsOnly=true&trimNames=King Ranch&trimStyles=King Ranch&cabins=Crew Cab&wheelSystems=4X4&engines=V8&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true&sortType=PRICE&sortDirection=ASC#listing=138236691

Almost, nice truck mate.

Damn that seems expensive. Glad I dont live up north.

That's a pretty fair price definitely worth it. But I'd try to go for an 11 and up just because of the better drivetrains

How is it detailed, it's still in one piece.

not necessarily me {20yo} but other people will dox you you faggot trust me you dont want to receive pizza deliveries at 11:00 PM on mondays and start getting calls at 2:AM to you and your parents

you fucking fag posting on Sup Forums and thinking we are all 13 yearold new fags

your really fucked user if another oldfag is here ... as i have sais i wont do it because im to much of a moralfag

Last time during the day I got a positive response. Let's see what happens. 79 Cutty. Also, nice car you've got there.

okay so why doesnt everyone do It when they see everyone license on the road?

same guy from before.

2014 Silverado High Country, Its decent price but like wtf
cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c23835&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c25229&zip=14612&distance=100&searchChanged=true&promotionsOnly=true&cabins=Crew Cab&wheelSystems=4X4&engines=V8&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true&sortType=PRICE&sortDirection=ASC#listing=137755490
Look how fucking expensive shit is here in Upstate NY.

Fuckin nice man!

Those tires gotta be old as shit now though!
GTIIs have been discon'd for a while. Hopefully not a daily driver.

Dude, put some tire black on those tires, what the fuck.

tire shine is fucking retarded, but yes, he should have used some kind of soap to at least clean them up.

you are on Sup Forums
you are an user that is the incentive

That's an old pic. Kudos for noticing. It now has modern rubber. I do daily it.

Nigger detected

Im not the OP, but if someone really REALLY wanted to dox someone why not just drive around a get a random one

2013 FR-S

supercharged

Just got it a week ago

Just finished washing her a few minutes ago.

next time even if you do post your car number just say its not your and its some pic you found on the internet... arrogance wont save you from your ignorance...

see this as a warning for your upcoming post you fucking normie

Well as long as you got some fresh rubber, it's all good. I am a tire fag so seeing nice cars on shitty old dry rotted rubber triggers my OCD hardcore.

Really nice car, man. Takes me back.

So you're running what? 210 hp now?

-->

I put tire black on my tires every time I wash, how is it retarded, it looks 100x better.

Im not the OP you nigger. Im just defending him cos I like to argue.

I drove a 79 cutlass......35 years ago!

Hello, Liam Mullett

13 Vette...weekend car

lmao i googled searched to

I am the tire fag, Any tire dressing increases the rate at which UV damage/dry rot occurs. Doesn't even look that good, unless you like looking like a nigger with greasy hair.

then stop being a cunt and if you want clean argument with fucking names go to reddit,gaia or tumblr

my DD is 2001 legacy
but building a SF9 STI Forester
pic related

Well... I'm younger than 35 years old.. Lol. I do daily it to the tune of 13mpg though. 373 rear, turbo 350 w/ shift kit(meh), mildly built 350. It's a Calais so it came with the fancy interior and a shit box 305. Thank god that's no longer the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cboh9UHqMso

rotate deez

thats the best you can do?
come on now.

you didnt even touch the wheels or running board.

Lol what? What names? WHO AM I

2010 v6 [:

Dear lord this vehicle has gremlins like a motherfucker.

fuck man i haven't seen that in years

my hyundai has more hp than that

>pushed post too soon.
92 Camaro RS

I drive a pretty shitty 2007 Chevy Cobalt but I also often drive my brothers 2014 Tacoma when he's not using it which is almost always

It's no negligible amount of UV damage increase that it's not going to matter, by the time that effects your tires enough to damage them you'll have changed them out anyway. Plus I live in Oregon, its overcast half the time.

Mine does too

1. user asks what names:

a) Fagnormie
b) Redditor
c) Tumblrbitch
d) Gaiacunt

^ONE OF THE ABOVE^

This is how you ride in style.
> just got finished detailing it

Congratulations. You would never love your car as much as i do mine

same. i have a v6 3.3L sonata lol

I did try the wheels, but I didn't have proper chrome cleaner. And the running boards are fucky, they retract on their own but the resistance sensor, so you dont get your foot squished, is messed up so they don't all ways work right.

I honestly dont know what youre talking about with the names stuff, but webm made me laugh so I like you.

If you really loved your car you wouldn't be taking it to an auto wash. Hand wash only you lazy fag.

>in Oregon

Oh ok... nevermind, The tires will outlast your car anyway due to severe oxidation.

also building this crazyass GC8, not mine tho

Fucking summer.

My baby.

I'm taking a leave from work atvthe end of the month. I'm trying for a couple pisitions and even gonna get my real estate license.

If all goes as planned I'm gonna probably grab an E9X M3 as a second toy.

I love the new M4 GTS too but I'm just dreaming.

alfa romeo 147
piece of shit but fun to drive

My car is garage kept and I have a clear bra. Nope.

^ my bae

I LOVE YOU user

>overspray everywhere
kill yourself m80

'88 Wrangler YJ, lifted. V6, manual trans, manual choke, only 125k miles.

And now I fucking hate you for making fun of our love.

I ride a bike to work to conserve fuel and keep the planet healthy, also im pretty broke

You know its actually a misconception... suring the summer Sup Forums has a lot less traffic...
Moot actually stated that in one of his interviews

>manual choke
neck yourself

^Crimes against nature

jesus what an ugly piece of shit

WHO THE FUCK MADE FUN OF OUR LOVEEEEE

WHO DAT BITCH

I can't fucking help it, the old Wranglers all had them. Don't be mad you can't handle a manual choke like a hung-dick man.

holy shit you stupid redneck faggots unironically ride in trucks?
shiiiieeeet.. always thought it was inly a ridiculous meme

That thing is fucking AWESOME.

1969 Plymouth roadrunner, 383, hardtop.

That's the gayest shit I've ever seen in my life, son.

That's my daily this is my garage kept

pls r8 don't h8

I don't have pics of it atm, but it looks a lot like this (it has different tires).

I like that bike, what is that? And is it street legal?