What do you actually want?

What do you actually want?

To be this guy at that moment

A justification for my continued existence that I couldn't disregard as delusion.

ezra koenig's twitter account

Blow jobs on demand and loads of cash.

RIGHT NOW, a golden AK 47

I changed my mind I want one of these in carbon steel

unlimited cash and to be admired from afar

A Stax sr-009 and a bmw e46

love

If I knew, I would have it already.

Weed

vape nayshe y'all

money

Somebody to love

Sick shit yo!

world domination

for there to be a third world war where it starts in the USA when Trump gets elected and all the mexicans and niggers cant take america being great again so they chimp out and start a civil war that spreads abroad and pulls the entire world into one big giant hot mess

> Implying the president has the power to do anything significant

Maybe if Drumpf were running for congress.

? what world do you live in? the president doesnt need congress in order to take bids on a government project if he pulls an obama or a george bush and says fuck congress

Some peace and fucking quiet.

Riiiiiiiiiight. Cos Obama got so much done in a situations where every last republican in the legis branch fighting him toorh and nail just cos he is Obama. You think the dems in the legis branch aren't gonna do the same thing to Trump?

You are in, like, the worst place on the internet for that, dude.

superpowers

it wont matter there are more guns in the USA then there are people in all of europe or america....and guess what? 80^ are in the south...which is filled with republicans...the south also produces the majority of crops and is the life line of the entire northern states

AN ACTUAL FRIEND I HAVE FUCKING NO ONE AND I HATE IT.

> bringing guns to a drone fight

People are absolute fucking idiots if they think firearms are gonna stop the government. The only thing saving those people from being erased with a few daisy cutters is most of the idiots are white.

Someone who needs me but acts like they don't.

I want all of you h3h3 cancer to hang yourselves.

Fuck off with your tsundere fantasy, weeaboo trash. Don't you have a love pillow to fuck and cry into?

lmao what are drones going to do? the states would fracture causing a division in military forces...guess where the ENTIRE nations intel comes in at? a base in south florida.

guess where the good shits stored america keeps hidden (nukes, stealth bombers etc) the fucking south.

there are more militiamen with better gear than the military combined in the south than the entire us forces combined. anti tank guns, machine guns, anti air, etc

think about the geography here the north would crumble in weeks maybe even days

not to mention all major us commanders are redneck and racist af and come from the south lel

Good career that I enjoy going to, a stable relationship I'm happy to come home too. Enough money that I don't want for anything I actually Need, to help and be helped for no other reason than its the right thing to do, and to die peacefully with enough to give my family something to start their new life without me.

Simple things really. I guess I just want to be a normal person.

You keep enjoying your Threeper retarded ass fantasy. Let me know when you're ready to join us in the real world,

to walk on another planet

death

scared yankee confirmed thats knows absolutely nothing about his own country

Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Oh yeah. So yankee living here in Idaho. Look at me yank yanking. You do realise we're a true open carry state. Don't even need a pesky license to conceal carry here.

u gay bro

Ill never have any of those things.

friends. any advice?