What do we really know? Inb4 conspiracy

What do we really know? Inb4 conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=vUmQAwAAQBAJ&pg=PR9&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing masters. Blue beards. Useful idiots.

Is morals and dogma by Albert pike real.... Or fiction?

We only perceive reality through our own eyes. We can't claim that we know better than another what we see as reality. It might as well be an illusion created by our perception as some sort of safeguard. What is real and what is fabricated? You may say everything physical is real but we might as well be in the matrix. Don't let just your perception steer your interpretation of reality.

Very true user. But these niggers have their symbols on everything

Self bump

The eye is the butthole. Eat shit and die. Cocks up assholes result in the benefits:

Anal cancer
Anal fistulas
Anal fissures and tears
Chronic infections
Faeces re-routing into the abdominal cavity, gives all new meaning to 'you're full of

shit'
Incontinence - continuous involuntary leakage of faecal matter
Hemorrhoids including thrombosed hemorrhoids
Rectal prolapse
Severe urinary infections
Renal damage and kidney failure
HIV AIDS
Hepatitis A, B, C, and D

just to name a few.

Forgot instance

Master mason here. Ask me anything. Id post a picture of my apron but I'm in another country.

What degree

Give me a good reason to join.
>white male, semi-religious, currently working a minimum wage go-nowhere job, looking for more in life.

Third. There are only 3. You need to go to other orders for more. The most common progession is to knights templar.

Who actually is the Golden Dawn?

Cheap dinner and drinks. Great networking and will make you become a better person through both spending time with respectable mentors and regular charitable works.

Nothing directly related to freemasons or associated orders.

Sounds worthy of my time

The universe and all in it are natural and creationism is nonsense.

Show ring and time stamp

true

What part of other country don't you get?

What's the wheat symbol mean? I know "grain of the earth"....

Don't know if I should say since it's told when you pass to second degree but it represents the wages the functional masons were paid by king solomon and represents the charity of modern/speculative masons

I just assumed that it was esoteric for the masses of the whole earth. Sort of like the fascist symbol.

I agree.

And that the "sun" was going to "dawn" on the whole of the earth.

Eh? The sun is always at noon as masonry is spread over the entire world. Consequently the sun must always be at noon for masonry as it's always noon somewhere

My grandfather was a mason for over 55 years before he passed away. There was absolutely nothing unusual about him and his lifestyle. Either all the myths are bullshit, he was not part of the inner faggotry, or they are very good at hiding. I'm guessing that all this illuminati mason stuff is bullshit.

Freemason user here. It is.

Exactly, but why all the disinformation? Or can't we fags get rid of the "conspiracy" faggotry like political, ufos, religious etc.

Either we are too stupid to not be niggered up by La la land, or we are being lied to about some stupid faggotry.

Only this:

Centuries of propaganda essentially

books.google.com/books?id=vUmQAwAAQBAJ&pg=PR9&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=true

Everything ties to Baal somehow.

contemplated petitioning to join a lodge.
Knew a master mason & a 32nd degree mason who was also a shriner.
Somewhat of an outdated fraternity if you look at it.
lrn2pigpen cypher & you're golden.

Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

Bull shit. =< religion

The US is obsessed with the star Sirius. The pyramids align with Sirius (hence why the eye on the dollar bill is illuminated). Sirius was originally thought of as being the star of death. Sirius symbolism can be found in the US' Capitol.

I thought the star was the "dawn star"

Or the one whom illuminate the whole of the earth

It is also known as the dog star. Here is the symbol for Sirius. Unsurprisingly, the US has very obviously implemented this symbol in Washington DC.

Bump

I know you arent supposed to talk about what your members talk about specifically, but it is generally just politics and happenings? you guys aren't all preppers and Alex jones tier conspirators are you? considered joining but I don't know anyone and Im not sure if I have the time right now

why all the secrecy if it really is just a charity club basically