I'm a 15 year old future neck beard brony who browses this sub-chan on the daily. AMA

I'm a 15 year old future neck beard brony who browses this sub-chan on the daily. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Sqai4Za7Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do you have a neckbeard at 15? are you an arab?

OP, you're using our fandom for attention. GTFO.

future neckbeard
as in not neckbeard yet
fucking newfags.

>sub-chan

pls go back to 𝕽𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙 for three years

blah I don't care about the rules

do you think that 404 girl gets embarrased when she poops out eggs in front of mario sorry if this ofends anyone but I thought it was a pretty funny thing haha. And I would like to know if any of you guys have any pics of 404 girl pooing an egg while she looks nervous or embrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha i'm just curios for laughs haha i would like to smell them

>being this big of a nigger

mods?

this is what you do when you've been on this site too long and you purposely try to get banned. Nice b8 and good luck, faggo

You should tell everyone that you like mlp. That will boost your popularity and self-esteem.

Underage b&

Go to bed kid. You have school in the morning.

>15 year old

This isn't a safe place to play. You should probably go back to the playground where your teacher is.

Underage b& faggot ass kids don't knowing the rules even im 12 and what is this

do you think that 404 girl gets embarrased when she poops out eggs in front of mario sorry if this ofends anyone but I thought it was a pretty funny thing haha. And I would like to know if any of you guys have any pics of 404 girl pooing an egg while she looks nervous or embrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha i'm just curios for laughs haha i would like to smell them

It doesn't count when they're 7 years old.

All the question marks in the world couldn't begin to describe the confusion I have toward that statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Sqai4Za7Sg

?????????????

B&

instav&

When will you go on a shooting rampage?