Why not vote for Trump?

why not vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/29/the-myth-and-the-reality-of-donald-trumps-business-empire/
deathandtaxesmag.com/273968/donald-trump-steaks-bad-reviews/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are a plenty of much faster ways to make me hate myself.

Because I have a vagina...Hillary 2016. jk Hillary 4 Prison!

because I've never voted and I don't see any reason to now.

I would vote for this guy though out of all the candidates. People have no reason to dislike him besides his personality.

Today I overheard someone saying "There hasn't been a single economist who has agreed that Trump's tax plan makes sense" and I politely corrected him and showed him to an article I had recently read about Larry Kudlow endorsing his tax plan.

>2016
>not having to prove your intelligence to vote
>wondering why our country is falling apart

Trump would have a pretty tough time if voters had to start taking intelligence tests to get into the booth.

>le trump supporters are dumb meme
fucking kys reddit

pretty much everything i learnt of nazi party propaganda and the influence on the broken german public is so ridiculously similar it's not even a joke.

realistically nothing he says is in anyway convincing to me. maybe it's because i've been around self invested ceo's like him before, who's own power and self assurance convinces others to follow and believe questionable opinions which the leader presents as facts.

general self righteous belief is not ground for government principle, i do what i want is not a democratic intelligent leader

You'd be surprised.

i voted for Emma Watson because i wanted to see her pussy

Sage

Stfu your the kind of person who lives off welfare and wants sanders to raise minimum wage

>pretty much everything i learnt of nazi party propaganda and the influence on the broken german public is so ridiculously similar it's not even a joke.
your 8th grade social studies class? that's cute. you must no so much.

not him but i agree your post sander is a dumbass, but i would never vote for trump. hes literally reusing a nation

I'm a real estate investor with three multifamily properties generating my living expenses passively. Looking to pick up my fourth late this year.

>hes literally reusing a nation
but what does it even mean??

lol I left out the biggest reason I would vote for trump. He's not Hillary Clinton.

She's a progressive who will sell our countries future for votes and deep down thinks she is better than the people voting for her. Trump does too, but he doesn't try to hide it.

I'll take a blowhard over a sociopath any day,

just trigger you faggot

you are a parasite on society and deserve to get sick and die

hahahahahahahahaha sure you are.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No, I don't think him or me would be surprised at all. I think it would turn out as expected

he probably hasn't gone bankrupt 4 times, that's why he can't understand what a brilliant business tactic it is like trump supporters can

I'm not voting for anyone because they we all shit.
But trump, mainly because he lies, a lot.
He's had interviews where he says he is definitely going to build the wall, then go to others and say he has no intention of building it.
He is probably moderate in his views, and he does a lot of shit mainly for publicity, but I don't know if I want someone who expresses extreme views for attention rather than state their actual plans, most of his speeches are "yeah, I'm totally awesome, you have tiny hands, etc." But his actual views are either buried in the media, or he tries to keep them on the down low because he doesn't want people look away from the show he puts on.
Restating so you guys don't yell out cuck or some shit.
No, I'm not voting for Bernie or hillary either, ones a controlling totalitarian liveral, and the other promises a lot just to get votes, but so far hasn't stated how he is even going to do it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude.

>You must no
-no

tries to insult someones intelect by comparing it to the 8th grade but can no spell even better than an 8th grader...

Your no better "you must no so much"
*(Know) hell at least in the old days people here werent retarded they were fucked up as hell but not retarded

So you mean he would get elected by a landslide.

>Posts 6 things in common
>Half of them libelous nonsense (Anti-Muslim Fascist/racism)
>Legitimately worried Donald Trump is going to recreate the holocaust

u wot m8?

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>average IQ for american blacks is below 90
>average IQ for mexican americans is approximately 90
>both groups vote overwhelmingly democrat everytime
>pic related

wew lad

HEZ A NAZI CUZ REASONS

I'll allow it

Yet on top of his real business success, he has built an architecture of self-aggrandizement. “I play to people’s fantasies,” Trump wrote in his 1987 book “The Art of the Deal.” “I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion.”

kudlow is not an economist

>why not vote for Trump?
Because he's a huge narcissistic douche-bag who would be a manager at a Dollar General if not for his daddy's money. He grew tired of being a two-bit reality star and now wants to play at being king of the world, a job he is in no way qualified for. Fuck him. Fuck him in the goat ass.

We are all voting for Trump. First unanimous election in US history.

I don't like Trump but fucking hell we're screwed if Hillary or Bernie gets elected.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/29/the-myth-and-the-reality-of-donald-trumps-business-empire/

loving this break down of what a fuckwit trump is

lol fucking trips wrecks
checked

>woah that's weird
>lower IQ populations vote dem
>does that mean it's a stupid decision to vote dem?

inb4 IQ doesn't mean you can learn things faster than the other person. it's a made up test by made up people and you just want it to be real cause you scored high

Your picture is before the Biden rule.

Spoken like someone who only gets their news from social media.

Yeah.
He's a smart man, a very smart man, but he is really good at lying and pandering to people's fears and current pic opinions.
I'm not saying "Islam is a religion of peace" or anything like that. If religious extremism was truly the problem, and not the beliefs themselves, then ghandi would be murdering people to join his belief system, yet, he was so extremist, he would try hard to not hurt a single person.
So, all in all, it's not that trump is racist or anything (it's hard to tell actually what exactly be thinks)
It's that he both panders and lies.

"In 1987 Kudlow was rehired by Bear Stearns as its chief economist"

well that's weird.

OP I already did.

whoops, I meant to post this one, but was distracted when the gf called

But as soon as he gets the nomination, he's going to 180 in his attitude and focus on shit that really matters.

I already did, and will again. MAGA

The meme will be less dank by the end of his presidency

>Votes for Bernie because stoner at heart

yeah like more real estate in new york and trump steak in school canteens

I disagree with his policy ideas

Good job user.

Nice to see people only form their opinions based on memes.

the only reason not to vote for Trump is if you are ineligible to vote in the united states.

True.
I don't think he's necessarily going to ruin the country itself, but rather, ruin the countries image/public opinion.
He also says he wants to definitely raise taxes on the rich, but then says, he won't do anything with the wealthiest Americans's taxes.
I just find him really hard to trust.

sorry did trump steaks go bankrupt? maybe i only read it in meme?

the reason the educated class don't rip every deal he's done to shreds is because no-one can be bothered pointing out the lunacy that is this man.

because I'd rather cut my balls off than willingly support that motherfucker

underrated post tbqh fam lad

Nice job elaborating there. You sure showed me by using names and fallacies.

i think the average american public doesn't understand most of a country's economy relies on diplomacy in the free market. I almost hope trump get's it to see the end of the american empire

sorry did trump steaks go bankrupt?

Voting Trump because Hillary loves little girls to death.

You understand trump steaks went bankrupt because of people he hired right? It wasn't like he was very hands on with that.

what is the second half of your post even

Cucknadian

oh is that what it was! my mistake

deathandtaxesmag.com/273968/donald-trump-steaks-bad-reviews/

The article you linked does not support you at all. All it says is that his history is a mixed bag which is literally the case for all of the candidates.

he has a degree in history, and "studied" economics; he briefly worked as an economist, but that doesn't make him a economist any more than bill nye is a scientist or the donald is a successful business man

>Everyone thinks man is lunatic
>He runs for president
>They should really point out the lunacy
>Can't be bothered

Lazy.

Yeah.
I remember him saying "WE NEED MAKE MORE STUFF IN AMERICA AND REDUCE IMPORTS and everyone cheered because "muh murican products"
But we do better economically if we trade with other nations.
The thing I'm more afraid of is that murifats (I live in America, calm down, I'm referring to the mini scooter riding fat fucks) think that becoming Japan and isolating themselves is the best thing for our economy. Some of our biggest oil traders are third world countries, if we stop trading with them, our economy goes to shit.
Some walmart shopping murifats believe that halting trade with all other nations is beneficial, which scares me.

um is that really what it says about trump steaks... did you manage to ever miss a more palatable video if you're 'not a big reader'

i dont think you can compare trump's history with sanders. in fact i kind of dare you

fugg, i guess im artillery4hillary now!
>she's never fucked anything up

...Did you even read the article?
>midas touch
>trump's genius is building a brand, even a mythology
>donald is brilliant
>knack for converting his outrageousness into profit

Because I will either way.

Can´t stump the Trump.

the closest biographies of the tragic businessman, apart from all those who attempted to do business with him are newspaper articles - the ones which haven't been taken down are because they are indeed full of facts which trump cannot sue for defamation - this one is nice

You know you're linking a biased and opinionated news source right?
Nobody is obligated to take you seriously.

You aren't isolating yourselves you fucking idiot. Cutting imports isn't the same as stopping trade, you're just trying to get your country to spend less and sell more. It's basic economics.

He isn't talking about stopping the trade for oil, he's looking to get the US back into manufacturing as a global economy and not rely on the manufacturing of other countries.

Nice fucking ridiculous claim at the end there, for fucks sake you fucking yanks are some special sorts.

at the first sign a nation outside america presents a price or a deal trump doesnt like - trumps negotiation tactic will be brash and hard. then negotiations will cease and trump will be fuck it we'll go without.

this works for the first year, after a while america runs into a few issues with oil prices...

he didn't briefly work as an economist. he worked as a junior economist for a little over 4 years before spending 4 years as associate director for economics and planning for the office of management and budget (for Reagan), after which he spent 7 years as chief economist for Bear Stearns.

idk dude, what's your criteria for an economist?

>mfw Trump wins the general election

The real hitler right here

He is gonna win anyway.
Can't imagine what America is gonna be like when\if he wins, witch he probably gonna.

I think it's gonna start a ww3.
This proves it

You have no idea how trade deals are made, do you?

Vote4trump

That's like asking "Why not apply a blow torch to you balls?"

You just know it's a bad idea, no need to try it yourself.

Illiterate border monkey detected.

Trump is the only one willing to talk with russia and AVOID pointless shit that could start WW3.

spotted the tumblr kid
and he's probably a virgin too

yeah it seems you only read the headings...

this is possibly a good example of what's wrong with american mentality - you take from one extreme to another like a bitch pmsing

this article points out a few realities - that's all, and the people in the past who were convinced by his bullshit enough to do business. in the business world you attempt to stay away from 'puff' marketers, just because you don't want to see the country fall into economic disarray like many of his businesses, doesn't mean you'll vote for hillary.

this man has never held any office, i can only imagine what his history would be if he wasn't kept only in the business world and his mistakes only affected him and his investors

Record breaking turnout for Trump.
Record breaking drop for democrats.

Hmm, could it be? People hate Hillary?

BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL

Misinformation.

>derp

someobody who recognizes a budget with a $10T defecit

Misinformation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

>Russia bad
>Muslims good
>whites bad
>blacks good
Typical liberal retardation

Because he is a sociopath
Not surprised Sup Forums and Sup Forums like him though

>healthcare
full stance is allowing free market to run it's course BUT the government will take care of those who are unable to pay for insurance.
>democrat on some issues
lol who cares
>guns
year 2000, about the fringe issue of assault weapons (which are to the best of my knowledge still only defined in the most vague way possible)
Whenever somebody brings up Trump on gun rights, let them know he holds a concealed carry permit in the ultra anti-gun state of New York and Donald Jr is a total gun-nut.
>republicans too crazy right
well, look at ted cruz.
>views different from iowa
oh shit he's not a bible-thumper
>partial birth abortion
he probably didn't even know what that specific kind of abortion was. he's a guy. he's in real estate and living the dream. Why would he care. full interview shows he's personally not comfortable with the concept of abortion but supported it from a rights standpoint.
>omg he said nice things about various people when they happened to do things right or set out to attempt something important and had not yet gloriously crashed and burned
>more taxes
just lol
>eminent domain
it is wonderful, people affected by it make a fortune, far more than their properties are worth on the free market (which is easy to explain because it's NOT a free process and thus recompensation takes place)
literally every republican wants the keystone pipeline so they need to stfu
>(illegal) immigration
even in this shill clip, he describes a strictly limited group of illegal immigrants who are highly productive instead of being a drain on the US

Who the fuck linked you to this shitty attack ad from january, anyway. Cruzbots are insane.

The US economy feeds on the level of debt created. Your country needs debt to keep going.