What do you think of the Flat Earth theory?

What do you think of the Flat Earth theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CUWtUtfqg0c
strawpoll.me/10198407/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EARTH IS A PENIS

that ssome cool shit even if it isnt real

I believe in the jew-nose earth theory, its the only way to explain the earth being so large.

I believe that the Earth is actually shaped like a grenade. It explains our warlike behavior and why aliens refuse to visit us. I'm doing more research so I'll update when I can.

it explains why the air is free...

It's 100% nonsense.

Earth is a cock ring

hey hot springs
mfw i dont live very far from there

All you cucks are wrong, Earth is clearly a pear

You're just a dumb mongoloid who believes everything the media tells you. The earth is not round. If it was, you'd probably be upside down.

actually all kidding aside

the aliens have us under quarantine for our destructive behavior

we ain't leaving this solar system

earth is a oblate spheroid, pls niggers

>we ain't leaving this solar system
especially white people

Ive sailed the 7 seas and didnt fall off the edge but I might fall off the edge of your stupidity you sound like you are 11

Your simple mind simply cannot comprehend the true truth of the Earth's truest form, truly.

You mean niggers

SHILLLLLLLL SHIIIIILLLLL

THIS ISNT EVEN EARTHS FINAL FORM

i think its amazing

iv actualy had a chance to meet some of the people who believe it, its weird, just ordinary, normal people, nothing out of the ordinary, untill they spew out cassualy how theres no proof about earth curvature either i mean all we got are photos and dont tell me those cant be shopped amiright...

and if we allow the black people to rule the Earth

the quarantine would then be lifted>

He means white people.

The horizon alone kills the whole "theory".
And day/night, etc.

I am for it

yeah but Jews
they have gold and jewels

FINALLY, AN INTELLECTUAL
THE JEWISH MEDIA DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE EARTH AS A MONACLE AND TOP HAT WEARING CAT ON MECHA UNICORN HITLER

You guys won't believe me, but I snuck into some NASA databases and found this rare picture of Earth. This is NOT a fake. This is a REAL photo of Earth taken from Sputnik 1.

some white people are niggers

I call those white trash

did you smoke that grass under the earth before posting

does anybody even actually believe that?
the 1 or 2 people that actually do should be euthanized

they used to do a lot of opium back then

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

has science GONE too far?????

CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS-EARTH NOW

THIS IS NOT A TRICK
NASA HATES HIM

SEE HOW COCK-RING EARTH CAN MAKE YOUR EARTH HEART BEAT FASTER

Ayyy lmao

Not this again, man

Fuckin kek'd

What do you mean "flat earth THEORY" ?
The earth IS flat, and it's on the back of 4 giant elephants standing on the shell of a giant turtle swimming through the universe.
Whoever says otherwise should be beheaded on the spot.

Y'all faggots, earth doen't have a form. It only exists in our minds.

I CHALLENGE YOU

ME TOO GUYZ

It squirts out my dick when I fap to Emma

And there would be mud huts and AIDS for all!

educate yourselves, sheep

earth is pangea

I think it's fucking retarded.

Like every other poor bastard on /x/ who has to put up with this bullshit every day.

What's the current physical diagram oused by FES to portray Earth sun/moon cycle?

I think the people who think the world is flat are not very good at thinking.

not so
the aliens would then return and cure us all of both

>theory
>Implying that there is even the slightest shred of evidence to support it
>Implying that it's on par with actual scientific theories

You give these inbred fucktards way too much credit.

of course!

>the earth is pangeatic cancer

God doesn't require thought
only obedience

This

You're fucking retarded if you believe the Earth isn't a grenade.
>Pic related. This is a 100% real photo of Earth.

geez
he had to be from South Dakota

as if we dont have anything good already to come out from this state, already

at least the earth is curved

>the incapable of detecting b8 cancer

Pic related proof, motherfucker.

Also, our turtle is female.

but who's going to squeeze the trigger?

Trump?

kek

That this guy already proved it wrong

>b0ss i aveh caner

youtube.com/watch?v=CUWtUtfqg0c

nooo
I got b& there for calling a mod a kike bitch

Know what to do when Trump throws a grenade at you ?
Pull the pin off and throw it back at him.

this has been good, from the torll perspective

same time tomorrow, gents?

WHERE

IS

I always liked the diagrams people make of a flat Earth. They don't line up with what we actually observe at all, but they just look cool.

THE

That the equation for gravity doesn't make sense if the world is flat

what do you mean faggot?

the earth is flat

we've been through this

CURVATURE

because the Devil makes us see what we want to see
not the truth

i'm the one who's been saying its a dick and balls

heresy

oh yeah that too

Lunar eclipses

aren't they all kike bitches?

God here.
Devil does not exist.

HOLY SHEEPSHIT

ikr!

Allah here
9/11 was just a prank

witnessed

Preflood image, 6000 years ago. Courtesy of almighty

not only is the earth flat, but there is also no gravity. To explain why you dont fall off the edge of the earth, its because the earth is infinately repeating, so it seems like you travel around the earth when in fact the earth just repeats as you move across it. And to explain why theres no gravity, its because everything is moving at a constant speed going forward, as you jump you gain speed, but the drag produced slows you down, allowing the earth to catch up. You dont fall back to earth, earth comes back up to you.

strawpoll.me/10198407/r

Go ahead and answer this poll if you're intellectual enough

entered
from rear

Kek

I've always found it interesting the the Flat Earth Theory is more of a modern day movement, rather than a relic of the past.

We've known that the Earth is a sphere since the classical era, and possibly even before that. Ancient methods could be used to prove it.

Therefore, the majority of educated people in history since then knew that the Earth is round. Now, dirt farmer Joe in the 9th century probably thought the Earth was flat because he had no reason to think otherwise in his daily life, but he wasn't putting that belief up against a mountain of evidence stating otherwise. He was ignorant to any information to the contrary.

Nowadays, the knowledge that the Earth is round is almost universally learned, as the majority of modern civilization has at least a basic education. So now the Flat Earth Theory isn't just about ignorance, but specifically a contrarian argument that is based around distrust in the establishment. In that sense, it is a very modern phenomenon: now that the scientific truth is widespread and well-known, the concept of a flat Earth is now adopted by those who think themselves more enlightened than the general public, who choose to believe contrary to established notions not out of ignorance but out of rebellion.

It's very interesting. And I suspect many are just real life trolls who are making a point about the nature of evidence and how the public treats science, but don't actually believe that the Earth is flat.

True. But the we waz kangz movement is sayin that he wuz wrong cause watermelonz n sheeit

Wait people actually think the Earth is round? Please tell me that's just bait, before I lose faith in humanity..

0/10

There is not a single shred of evidence, and it doesn't make any logical sense.

LOL DUDE

I think it's idiocy and has no basis.

There's two camps of genuine Flat Earth Theorists (the rest are just trolls, either on the internet or irl):

1. Super religious folks who see science as a tool of the Devil to shake people's faith in God (so anything science proves to be "true" is just lies). Reason and logic don't hold a candle to faith in their reality. To be fair, it is true that as civilization becomes more scientifically inclined, it tends to become less religious as well. Science currently cannot, and perhaps will never be able to, disprove the existence of God, but it does sort of rule out a literal interpretation of the Bible. I feel this is because religion isn't true and science is helping to lead the way to truth, but from their perspective all science would just be a tool of evil to kill faith.

2. People who believe that all space-related stuff (i.e. the shape of the Earth, the structure of the universe, the distances and shapes of other objects, etc.) is fabricated to create funding for the space program.

The thing is, this is an incredibly elaborate hoax. Enforcing a misleading interpretation of 'evidence' that supports a spherical Earth worldwide, faking images of Earth and other planets, faking footage of astronauts aboard the ISS, somehow keeping all scientists worldwide quiet about the conspiracy, etc. seems like a pretty massive undertaking which would require funding that rivals, if not exceeds, that of the space program. Keep in mind that the rocket launches also have to be real. So... that's still a hell of a lot of money. And the funding for the space program in every country is pitifully small. Conspiracy theories that involve creating wars to increase military funding make far more sense. Far less elaborate fabrications for way more money.

There's no way such a massive conspiracy could go off with so little leaks. That's kinda true for both conspiracies. So much stuff has to be fabricated, even way back in the early 1900's.

kek

has science gon 2 far?