Who wants to circlejerk?

Who wants to circlejerk?

About what

Over righty's crotch? Ok.

who wants to LYNCH SOME NIGGERS? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Was thinking just that.

Add wowowowowowowoi

I would bury my mouth on it and tongue it so much you could see the outline of her pussy through it. Would you watch me or join in?

I'd jerk off on her face, and squirt on her sweet smile.

How do I join if I'm on mobile? I don't have another device to view this on to scan it.
Was a lot easier when you could search kik by group names

Agreed.

So we circlejerking or what?

She might suck you better while I'm eating her out. Damn I bet her pussy's good.

everybooooooooody

Her legs look so fucking soft...

Nearing completion here. Her face is too much.

cum on it.

Wanna join in? Her ass is so firm.

Add jewenski

Hnnng. Would shove my cock right in it.

She wants to drain the tension out of your cock.

Would she suck it or fuck it?

She's only taken it past the mouth a few times. She's a fucking seductress with oral, and blazingly innocent when gently taking it up the pussy.

Hmmm...I'd suck her wet and then gently fuck her first, listening to her groans, then lay back and let her suck me off as hard as she wants.

Her silken hair bounces and softly brushes against your thighs as she takes in your cock. She can barely contain her smile. She's not stopping until you blow.

fuck! fapping. I would try my best to make her cum, too...softly playing with her tits and sucking on her neck. That pussy would feel so gooood.

You try to reciprocate, but all it takes is one long, gentle lick along the base of your cock to the tip to make you slouch back down. "Thanks for driving me down to the beach. You know how much I love it at sundown." You attempt a "you're welcome", but she puts her finger over your mouth, hushing you. "When I take those big, warm shots of cum on my lips, I'll take that as a 'you're welcome'. Explode for me."

Add Andy.Nye89

"ooooh I will, just suuuuck it. I promise I'll blow a nice load for you." I tongue her mouth before I lower her head down on me, then lay back and relax.

One look into her brown eyes is all it takes. Cum.

I wanna fuck her but her mouth feels so good, I can't help myself.

Add jonr22

She slowly slides her beautiful lips off of the tip, lowering her head onto your balls and gently kissing them. She lovingly pumps your cock with her soft, smooth hand. She crookedly leans her head on your crotch, against your fully erect dick. Your balls recede. She gives you a knowing and awkward smile. "Do it. It's time."

Sure is, no holding back this time. I tell her I'm cumming, does she put it back in her mouth or take it on her face and lips? damn...kissing my balls was a nice touch...

"I'm gonna cum", you say. Her eyes widen, like a deer caught in headlights. Then, she relaxes, and smiles broadly as she readjusts herself. She quickly places her smooth lips over your dick, rhythmically pumping up and down until your cock is at the point is at the point of no return, swollen and dripping. She knows. She rapidly pulls your dick of out of her mouth. You have six shots. Where do you cum?

Damn nice! The first two will nail her straight in the face, one traveling up near her eye and the other almost up her nose. If she reacts I'll try and shoot the third one up into her open mouth before I gently say "hurry" and pull her head back down on it so she takes the next three inside her mouth. " suck it slow" I tell her as the cum starts to drool out down my cock. Does she swallow or spit the rest back onto me?

She fucking swallows. Have you come yet?

Got a nice open mouth or face shot? I'll try and tribute.

Ignore righty. Lol

hang on.

>Explode for me

deliver

Kind of waiting on that as well. OP/writer here...

my lighting sucks, hard to see but i tried to nail her mouth.