Oh shit waddup

o shit waddup

can this meme die already

oh shit waddup

Oh shit waddup

Assrape

oh shit whaddup

Oh shit waddup

Anything can be a meme if you force it enough!

OH SHIET WADDUP

oh shit waddup

oh shit waddup

oh shit waddup

oh shit waddup

Wow! Crap, how's it going?

Oh shit, waddup?

oh shid whaddup

oh shit waddup

Damn, you're clever.

oh shit waddup?

Oh shit waddup

I know.

Oh shit waddup

Oh shit waddup

oh shit waddup

oh shit waddup

I just got an over 9000 lvl mudkip lol its so OP

OH SHIT WADDUP

xd

Oh shit waddup

Fucking kekked

oh shit waddup

oh shit waddup

Oh shit wuddup

OH SHIT WADDUP

>ITT the first meme to ever start on facebook, go to tumblr and end up on Sup Forums
>protip: wat

oh shit waddup

Oh shit whaddup

OH SHIT WADDUP

oh shit waddup

oh shit waddup

>using "ITT" and "protip" incorrectly

oh shit waddup

O shit wddp

oh shit waddup

HAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY, THE INTERNET IS SO RANDOM XDDD i gotta show this to my grand mother on face book tonight XD

OH SH** WADDUP!!! XD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

REQUESTING A MINION VERSION OF THIS MEME SO I CAN SHAER ON FACE BOOK

Who the fuck do you fucking think you are you fucking faggot cock sucker? I dont give a fucking rats asshole if you're a Navy Seal or not. All you fucking faggots do is sit around snorting cocaine and jerking each other off to pictures of each others wives. You fucking **** **** faggot mother fucking dick head piece of shit. Please send the storm my way. I am a 4 time purple belt in Mixed Martial Arts, I could kill all of you faggots with my left nut. You think that fucking people are supposed to be intimidated by your hollow threats of fucking someone up? Let me tell you something faggot, I will find you. I will cut out your fucking eyeballs with a spoon and stick them in your asshole so you can watch yourself take my dick up your ass while I'm raping you, Fucking queer. You don't know who the fuck I am. Wanna know how much of a sick mother fucker I am? Ask Chuck Norris' wife. She couldn't even take the tip of my cock in her ass without screaming. Chuck Norris is a BITCH to me, and you're nothing but a speck of sand in the desert you're stationed in, to Chuck. So what does that make you compared to me? Nothing. You are fucking NOTHING. You're not even a fucking MOLECULE compared to me you fucking dick sucker. So before you send your arsenal off cock sucking faggot Navy bitches, why don't you stop and ask yourself, "Is it really worth it? Do I want to put myself, my friends, and my family in danger, because I don't know when to shut the fuck up?". Then answer the question by saying no and moving on with your pathetic excuse you call a life, you fag.

can someone put a minion (or a trole face) on the frog of this meme so i can share on face book tongiht? my school friends are gonna LOOOVE this!!! LOL

OH SH** WADDUP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA

BANANA GERT OUT !

my teacher actualy showed this to our class during our lesson, we all found it really funny! LOL, frogs dont belong on unicycles!!!!

IM FIRING MAH LAZORZ!!! :3 :3

I LOVE THIS NEW HIP AND COOL MEME XD

Oh shit waddup

How do you sleep at night knowing you spread tumblr memes?