Psychology game anyone? This only works if you follow the rules. Only answer honestly and don't think about your answer...

Psychology game anyone? This only works if you follow the rules. Only answer honestly and don't think about your answer. Simply answer exactly the first thing that comes to mind. Ready?

You're in the middle of a forrest. Describe the Forrest.

You begin to follow a path, as you're walking you notice a cup on the ground. Describe the cup.

You continue the path you were on and spot key. Describe the key. Do you leave it or pick it up?

You continue down the path and end up at a brook. Describe the brook and how you get to the other side.

On the other side you continue on the path until you get to a house. Describe the house including it's surroundings.

As you observe the house you spot a bear. Describe the bear and you actions and reaction.

After whatever happens with the bear you continue on your path and end up at a wall. Describe the wall and what you see or imagine what's on the other side.

I will provide the interpretation of your answers. This only works if you use your imagination and answered honestly. Also this isn't always accurate for everyone but has worked on a lot of people I've tried this on.

Beautiful forest. A chalice, gold and rusty. The key looks like a golden key with a crest that I can't figure out much, and I pick it up. The brook has a medium strength stream of water and to get to the other side, I walked through the brook. The house looks like a small shack, surrounded by vegetations and farm animals. The bear looks like it wants to attack me, and I run away from the motherfucker and he couldn't pass through the stream for some reason, and I waved my middle finger at it. The wall is made of bricks and has different old paintings all over it. The other side looks like hell for me.

>Forrest

the forest is a lush green with a narrow path composed more out of roots then out of dirt.
The trees there are mostly birch, but some oaks are there aswell.

The cup is a faint blue, sort off like the bllue on some ming-vases from china. it has an ear but its broken off.

the key is golden with some ring shaped details, also gold. i pick that baby up like i picked up your sister last night.

The brook is pretty shallow, altough the water flows pretty fast. i see a rope nearby hanging from a branch, i use it to swing myself over.

the house is a cute red house, in the middle of the woods. you cant see some parts of it because its covered in leaves and other stuff.

The bear is a brown-bear with a very broad head. i slowly walk away from it.

the wall is actually a fence that some farmer put up, on the other side is a agricultural field, with some barley growing there.

The Forrest is autistic. And the cup, he ignores it. The key, ignored too. The brook? Fuck that..

House? Why, its jennys house of course!

Forrest runs away from the bear.
>run, forrest, run

The forest consists mostly of pine, and it's rainy.
The cup is made of plastic, and is red on the outside and white within.
The key is quite rusty, and small. I pick it up.
The brook is quite large, and I think there's some fish swimming down with it. I simply jump over it.
The house is red, with white corners. Looks kinda swedish. It's in the middle of a field.
The bear is probably a brown bear, it's fucking huge, I leg it.
It's a brick wall, and I'm just another brick in it.
I imagine that it's kinda like the berlin wall. Behind it there's a big meadow, peaceful and such.

Sounds fun,
>Green trees black background blue sky
Red dixie cup
House/restraunt key I pick it up
Don't know what brook is so just imagined a stone bridge crossing a river
White house with chimney forest in background white picketfence surrounding house
Bear is angry all of a sudden then calm then angry repeat cycle.
See stone wall peek above it find village city huge vast
Whats my answer doc?

you can easily interpret the meaning of your answers.

The key is your view of knowledge, picking up the key is how your appreciation or taking opportunity of knowledge.

The cup is your view on relationships or love life.

The brook represents your sexuality or sex life. I actually forget how to interpret the meaning behind your description of the brook.

The house is how you view yourself or feel about yourself. (Remember not always accurate) it's surroundings represents how you feel about people in your social circle of the closest people to you.

The bear is how you feel about your problems and how you handle yourself in problematic situations.

The wall is how you feel about death and the other side is after life. Do you feel your answer are accurate?

Dark dismal forest. Very foggy and shit tons of moss everywhere. Drizzling rain. Trees are droopy and waterlogged. Moss all over the trees too. It's nighttime, and it's pretty cold out.

Cup is small and tin. Brown stains from coffee/drinks/whatever.

Key is small and made of dull iron. It's cold to pick up and really thin. Feels like you're gonna break it.

Brook is slow moving with some gurgling portions. There is fog over the water and it's very shallow. There are lilypads and shit on it. I wade through it very easily.

The house is a two story cabin-like structure. It has a concrete foundation and the walls are strong. There is a stone chimney with smoke coming out and a good strong roof. There are shutters for the windows that appear to be quite sturdy. The inside appears warm and inviting. I can smell food cooking inside and hear people talking and laughing. There are small plants growing around the house, but for the most part it's in a clearing. The trees aren't close to the house.

The bear is an adolescent. It's a brown bear, and smaller than usual most of them, but still pretty big. It approaches me slowly to sniff me. I'm a little afraid at first, but I don't think it's quite big enough to be able to hurt me. I extend my hand and it licks it. I rub the bears head for a moment before it walks away.

The wall is about ten feet tall, and one foot thick. It's made of concrete that is stained green and brown from exposure to the forest around it. It's wet. The wall is only a portion, but it stretches out for about two hundred feet in either direction. If I wanted to, I think I could jump and grab the ledge to climb over.

Lots of vibrant green leaves and grass. The forest is very thick with plants and tall trees. Even some vines are hanging from the trees.

It's a golden cup with emeralds on rubies.

It's a stone key, kind of cracked but still all one piece. Yes I pick it up.

The brook is crystal clear and bubbling. I jump across it.

The house is just a small wooden shack. There's not much to it. It's barely visible behind all of the plants in the forest.

It's a big grizzly bear. It's standing on all twos staring at me. I stand still and don't make a sound. It runs off.

It is a brick wall covered in vines and flowers. There's a neighborhood on the other side. The houses are big and fancy with white picket fences.

Emeralds and* rubies

The forest is dark green, I see myself trough the threes. They're really tall. I'm not.
The cup is white, short and there's a bronze liquid inside it.
The bear is fat, brown and has a smile on his face. He sees me and says: get your smokey on! Only you can prevent wild fires.
I can't believe he's talking.
The wall is grey as my soul. I don't like it. I don't feel myself tempted to see what's in the other side.

Damn, op, you're amazing. Not exactly accurate, but plausible enough, its close. Thank you for taking the time.

It is a cute forest, green and full of trees with apples, the sun shines at the end. The cup is blue and plastic, the key is an old fashioned key, like the one used in the 1800's. I pick it up.
The brook is wild and loud, looks like fresh water, I cross it easily because it is small, by jumping from stone to stone.
The house I see is big, made from wood, looks really nice and cozy.
I see a brown big bear, doesn't look terrifying, I try to aproach it, if it acts angry I'll run inmediately. The wall is straight made of bricks, plain brownish bricks. I suppose on the other side theres something nice like a city or the other side of the alley.

>a large forest filled with evergreen trees with pins covering the ground
>the cup is a dirty beer cup
>the key is brass and has a rounded holder at the other end. I pick it up
>the brook has a v shaped slope with a gentle flow of water. I run and jump to the other side.
>the house is a small cottage with a stump used for chopping wood
>I panic and hide in or behind the house
>I see a brick wall with slabs on the top. I imagine a bustling village.

Lots of leaves, dark, night time, moon light, cold, lots of trees.
Orange plastic cup.
Pick up the key.
Swim, idgaf unless there's a serious current. If so, look for shallow end, otherwise, use rocks to make shallow end.
House is fucking nice, not mine, warm glow, had a sort of Mexican Pueblo roof, yellow exterior paint, nice orange tile on the patio, big ass garden.
I spot the bear, I slowly retreat from where I came, keep checking for best. Bear was brown, looked like a grizzly.
At the wall, I climb it. If it's too high, I make a platform/find a raised area, in order to climb. On the other side, I imagine is a car, people, or something valuable.
Now interpret me.

>The forest is covered in trees around me and its night
>The cup from Beauty and the beast
>The key is rusty and gold. I pick it up.
>The brook is nice and clean, kinda glowing too. i jump easily over the brook
>The house is white, has a porch with 4 steps leading to the front door.
>The bear is sleeping outside the house. I quickly and quietly leave the area. Heart beating fast.
>The wall is huge covered in concrete. I imagine there is a city.

>

Too much for me to interpret everyone. you can easily interpret the meaning of your answers.

The key is your view of knowledge, picking up the key is how your appreciation or taking opportunity of knowledge.

The cup is your view on relationships or love life.

The brook represents your sexuality or sex life. I actually forget how to interpret the meaning behind your description of the brook.

The house is how you view yourself or feel about yourself. (Remember not always accurate) it's surroundings represents how you feel about people in your social circle of the closest people to you.

The bear is how you feel about your problems and how you handle yourself in problematic situations.

The wall is how you feel about death and the other side is after life. Do you feel your answer are accurate?

Green forrest brown trees oak maybe

White styrofiam broken and crushed

Old style brass grab it

Barely a stream not deep step over it

Red brick white tin roof 2 windows black door

Grizly bear i back off

Red brick wall cant see beyond it think i can hear cars

the trees of the forrest stand close together, letiing only few beams of light reach the ground

it's a little silver cup, with a red gem on the side

the key is silver and a little bit rusty, and i pick it up

a regulare sized brook, but the stream isn't very strong. an old tree have fallen over making for a perfect bridge.

the shack is rundown and overun by plants, the shack is placed in some sort of a clearing.

the bear is walking around at the edge of the clearing, we both stare passively at each other, before it walks away.

an old tall red-bricked wall, the seems to be small pieces of paper, form posters that have been torn down,i dont kow whats on the other side, maybe a city, maybe pure nothingnes

I really like everyones answers, kinda feel more connected in a way.
[Not op btw.] Thanks for the fun op.
>got any other ones?

Very accurate. Especially about the house. I'm going to training for a career I've always wanted very soon, and everyone seems so much bigger and stronger than me. I'm like the tiny wooden shack compared to all of the huge trees and plants.

The forest is very green like spring has arrived. Many trees plenty of leaves to shimmer the sun as I walk, the cup is a regular Styrofoam one white and empty although it's upright, the key is faded gold fancy like that of kingdom hearts, I pick it up and place it in my pocket spot the brook it's clear low pace current see a log partially submerged use it as leverage as I walk into the stream the water goes about ribcage high made it through. The house appears like the one on Eminem album cover and the surrounding is a few lone trees all gloomy looking and the bears just seems to be hanging out look for a nearby weapon but think the key might open the house and say what the heck it opens I wait by the window till it leaves and make my way up the path. See a stone wall covered in moss. Think the road might be on the other side

>forest is dark but moonlight makes it visible. there's a swamp to the left of me
>the cup is a golden chalice, with rubies adorning the rim
>the key like like my house key. I pick it up, I might need it
>the brooke is a bit murky and has some seaweed or algae on the surface. It seems pretty shallow, and I decide to wade/swim across it
>the house is a log cabin with a chimney, one window, and I one door. nothing notable on the outside
>I see a grizzly bear running towards me. I bolt for the house and make it inside
>I sneak out the widow once the bear has gone. I come across a stone wall. On the other side I can hear some people talking around a bonfire

dark scary forest

its a white tea cup on a little plate

Its a gold runescape key and I put that shit in my inventory.

its just a regular old brook I hop across stones to get to the other side

its a house with made with old wood planks looks kinda dingy and abandon theres trees around the house and a new red mailbox

I look at the bear the bear looks at me its a black bear i stand completely still and the bear walks off

the wall is fucking huge with grey bricks its as tall as the sky miles high, I think i've reached the edge of the universe theres some crazy unknown shit behind that wall

There's a big old ass tree with shoes hung on all the branches, like one of those shoe trees or whatever they're called. Around it there's a lot of dense bushes and roots jutting out and shit.
The cup is red and plastic and has a slightly tan liquid in it, about a third full.
The key is a regular tumbler lock key, faded silver with a hole at the top for attaching to keychains. I pick it up just because I hoard weird shit I find sometimes.
The brook is slightly fast flowing with some smooth rocks in it, weathered by the stream of water. I just take my shoes off, roll up my pants and walk through.
The house is wooden and has brick red paint on it, dirty and peeling off everywhere. It has a door frame but no door, and smells like piss. There's an extremely dirty carpet, a shitty brown couch with holes in it and an old wooden table. Around the house is just dirt with some plants sprouting.
The bear is a cub. It's brown and looks at me with curiosity, but I decide not to fuck with it because I'm a pussy and I don't wanna get tangled with a momma bear, no matter how adorable it is, so I slowly back away until I'm out of its sight.
It's a wall made of crude unprocessed rocks that vaguely share a common shape, jut enough to make a functioning wall. It's fairly short, only 2 or 3 feet high. Across it is a big ass field with a hill obscuring anything that might be interesting. I assume it's private property and I fucking hate dealing with MUH LAND fuckers so I stay on the other side.

holy fuck this is pretty spot on

You started this thread, tell me my fortune nigger

Which was yours?

Which was yours lmao

A nice lush green forest, daytime.

a regular white Styrofoam cup

a regular house key, I don't need it.

A shallow brook, not too strong of a current, i'd just take off shoes and walk.

A red house, brown door, two stories, not many windows a shed behind the house.

a black bear Hope it doesn't see my and try not to make any sound/movements. if it does notice me and approach i'd try to get into the house.

it is a brick wall, too high to climb and too wide to walk around. looks like its been there for a while, covered with vines/vegetation.

Lush and green, plastic cup it's trash, yes I pick up the key, I would lay stones to get across or use whatever is in my surrounding, the brook is calm and flowing slowly, wood cabin, quite large and spacious and near a lake, if the bear doesn't see me try to enter the house with the key. If he does see me shout at him, get large and don't run. Once I arrive at the wall I see that it is part of a large dam, and it is a huge towering concrete structure

easily tapped into some of your most subconscious feelings on stuff. Psychology is pretty dope.

This one lol. Some rotors titties for your troubles.

Schizophrenic here

It's dark, very subtle moonlight.

It's Red and plastic, half filled with a liquid.

It's a silver key, I pick it up and examine it.

It's a calm flow, I walk along the rocks in it.

It's a dark red, run down cabin looking house, around it is a dirt path heading into the forest.

It is a grizzly bear, large, I freeze hoping the bear doesn't notice me, and walk slowly away from the bear.

It's a mossy stone wall, I imagine a field on the other side.

You're definitely a night owl, the Forrest is how you feel about life. If you feel negative about the Forrest you were in then it means something negative. Like you don't really have a good view of humanity or the people around you.

The cup is supposed to represent your feelings on your relationship or what you want from one. It could also represent your view on your crush or partner.

The key is knowledge and how you feel about it. You taking it is how you take opportunities when it comes to gaining knowledge

The brook I can't interpret. But you getting to get to the bother side is how sexually active you are.

The house is how you view yourself. Nothing around it means you don't have much of a social circle.

The bear is your problems and how you deal with them.

The stone wall is your perspective on death. It's high so you don't feel near death.

The forest is a dark and damp place, the leaves on the trees seem to be naturally a darker tone of green, and all around appears to be a a light mist, not enough to blind but enough to notice.

It's not a cup, it is a chalice. A beautifully designed golden chalice. The rim of it carved with intricate detailed, showing ease and perfection when it was made. The handle a lustrous curve like that of the moon, it was crafted by a master.

The key is a musky, dirty, stained copper-brass key. It looks like a fairy tale key used for a treasure chest. It was obviously crafted with a purpose in mind, but it has been lost, perhaps intentionally, and it has become forgotten throughout time, this once useful key is now lonely, left sitting on the muddy ground. I take it just in case I come across something to use it for.

The brook is a small shallow stream, following its home made path. It appears as if it is on the verge of nullification, but it's not, this small innocent brook is filled with life. It has a purpose and it is going towards it with all its force. I tread on a few rocks perfectly placed to cross the stream, I cross it without touching the flow.

The house is worn down, clearly no one has been here and kept the maintenance up. The boards are broken, the windows are shattered and it is lifeless inside. With the same dark and damp atmosphere, it appears as if the house wasn't man made but rather a creation of nature.

The bear is dark brown and it appears to be scavenging for food. The bear is on its last limbs, appears to be malnourished and hasn't eaten in a while. I crouched to avoid being seen and cautiously back away, trying not make a single sound.

As I see the wall, I feel as if I'm trapped, that I'm some caged animal in some stupid game. However this isn't a game, I'm not an animal and I am not trapped. Whatever is on the other side doesn't matter, because I will conquer it just the same.

>I went over character limit so many times

spooky forest
orange cup; empty
gold key; picked it up
rocky brook; walked across to the other side
spooky as fuck house; overgrown shit everywhere
brown bear; mean as fuck; i petted it and am happy
grey as fuck wall; tall; a beautiful land on other side

1. foggy, dark dead trees, mossy, grey
2. old, cracked, small.
3. looks rusty and looks like it is 100 years old at least. I leave it.
4. very straight, shallow, fast. I carefully balance across a fallen old tree.
5. I see a brick house. Windows smashed, No light inside, I see a lumber pile right by the front door. Very dark gloomy colors.
6. I see a famished big brown bear. I run away before it spots me and hide until I can no longer see the bear in my vision.
7. I see atleast a 50 foot tall wall stretched across for miles. I imagine the complete opposite. A nice warm, sunny, happy place where everything is filled with life. Looks very vibrant with fresh spring colors.

Forest: lush green

cup: Cylindrical

Key: Sharp, take it

Brook: calming. jump over it

house: Tall, gray, red chinese looking roof one circular window surrounded by forest

bear: white, kill it

wall: portal, nothing

holy fuck thats scary. spot on

>The Forrest is eating a box of chocolates
>Is dixie cup
>is Skeleton key. Yes.
>Brook is a dumb Asian girl. Punch her.
>Dr.House is surrounded by his co-workers.
>is Smokey Bear. Tells me to prevent forest fires. I tell him I will.
>Is Berlin Wall. There is a large hole in it. On the other side is west Berlin.

>It's green and damp
>Blue
>Skeleton key. Pick it up
>White house with dark colored shutters a shed on the side of it
>Black bear pull out gun and back away slowly
>Grey cement wall covered in graffiti. Probably just dirt beyond the wall. It was probably put there to prevent a slip in the hill

>Realize brook is shallow and cross it

>You continue the path you were on and spot key. Describe the key. Do you leave it or pick it up?
>You continue down the path and end up at a brook. Describe the brook and how you get to the other side.
>On the other side you continue on the path until you get to a house. Describe the house including it's surroundings.
its kind of a dreary looking place, sure someone stays there but the dont really do much when im not around; its your moms house

fucking a i did all of it then fucking clicked back stupid fucking fuck imma go to sleep.

Temperate rain forest.

Ceramic coffee cup, white with a brown stripe.

A house key, bronze in colour, round top part. I pick it up.

It's a small brook, there are stones that are above the water, they can be used to cross it.

A small cabin, wood, sort of stereotypical of such a building. Somewhat homey looking. There are many tall pine trees surrounding it.

A grizzly bear, I seek refuge in the house until it leaves.

What's a wall doing in the middle of a forest? I suppose it's a brick wall, and since it's in the middle of a forest I'd assume there'd be more forest on the other side.

So what's all this say about me?

My dad told me about this. Apparently my grandmother was a spiritual medium of sorts and used this method to give people spiritual readings.

It is dense and humid, sunlight although bright barely touches the forest floor. It is an oppressive kind of beautiful. It doesn't want me here but I progress nonetheless.

The cup is a discarded ceramic coffee cup with "No1 sales representative" printed on it in stylized font.

It resembles a chrome house key, completely untarnished so it could not have been here long.

The brook is very shallow and has fast running, clear water going through it. I simply walk the cobblestones hardly getting wet feet.

The house is abandoned and in poor shape,
it either has a fairy tale like quality to it or looks like the beginning of a bad horror flick. The changing lighting conditions make it flip between the two. Surrounding the house is a clearing with clearly unkempt grass.

It is a young bear , quite smaller then I expect from bears, not that I know anything about them.
It is not interested in me at all, the moment it does notice me a beam of light touches its head reflecting in its brown moist eyes. it lazily walks through the brush out of sight.

It is a brick wall covered in moss, a vine grows along its edges. the top is curved and I can not see over it. I make out a steel fence in the distance. I can only here the sound of rustling dead leaves i see between the green growth on the floor.

>You're in the middle of a forrest. Describe the Forrest.
Normal forest. Not too dark not that many light with clear path (I wouldn't stray off path too much since i'm used to getting lost in woods)

>You begin to follow a path, as you're walking you notice a cup on the ground. Describe the cup.
Golden metallic cup like those false grail in the third Indiana Jones. A normal cup wouldn't have even caught my attention...

>You continue the path you were on and spot key. Describe the key. Do you leave it or pick it up?
Old ass key that unlock some shackles or some cemetery gate. I leave it there... don't really need it.

>You continue down the path and end up at a brook. Describe the brook and how you get to the other side.
It's just a small normal brook that you usually find in the forest all the time... you just jump over it.

>On the other side you continue on the path until you get to a house. Describe the house including it's surroundings.
Medieval house with a straw roof with a elegant surroundings maybe one big oak tree or two.

>As you observe the house you spot a bear. Describe the bear and you actions and reaction.
A bear that walks on two and can talk. Walks kind of funny.

>After whatever happens with the bear you continue on your path and end up at a wall. Describe the wall and what you see or imagine what's on the other side.
A mountainside wall that leads to a path up the mountain that is behind the wall.

Good luck making sense of it all.

Fuck this pseudopsychology bullshit. You can tell very little about a person from these answers. You can see how a person feels about being a strange, new setting by putting in a strange forest. And you can see what they think they'd do in the face of an immediate threat, the bear, and whether or not they consider a bear an immediate threat. The cup, the brook and the key are obvious bullshit. There is no real reason for anyone to project themselves into a house in the forest, although I'm sure some people did. But more likely than that they would project their feelings about strangers and people. And whether or not they seek help from the bear is also indicative of how easily they trust strangers and even then it's iffy because that situation isn't analogous to most everyday problems.
Anyway these things are fun but when analyzing them you should not go by a step by step guide because everyone's psyche doesn't work the same.

So what can you actually tell about me precisely?

It was part of my psychology class. Lol jokes on you tard.

OP took too long. I'm off to bed.