If God is a fairytale for people scared of the dark...

If God is a fairytale for people scared of the dark, then it logically follows that Atheism is a fairytale for people scared of the light!

Checkmate athiests.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Logic - noun - Reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

I know it's just shitposting, but why can't people just accept that some may not believe in the same stuff you do if those beliefs aren't harming anyone?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white

Can't be scared of what doesn't exist, shitposter. Your ignorance is kind of scary, though.

God is real and CERN is proof

If christ is a fairytale for people christed of the christ, then it christically follows that christianity is a fairytale for people christed of the christ!

Checkmate christclowns.

If atheists are mostly straight,
then christians must be mostly gay!
Gin, Christians

Dark and light are part of the same fairytale.Your logic is flawed spock .5
See set and ra.Egyptian gods of dark and light based on sunrise and sunset.Which are cool but we now know that it is rotation of the earth in respect to the sun which causes this.
Not gonna base a religion off that....unless it wiuld get me an unlimited supply of asain chicks to suck on my wee wee....

God is a faggot and so it OP

Who really cares? You really think God is some vindictive old prick who implanted a bunch of conflicting ideas into people he created then created a boogeyman to trick people then told some people to burn chicks with warts at the stake then said nah bro that ain't cool eh but before that he just wasn't around and Romans and Greeks and countless other civilizations built these amazing societies and had their own beliefs but he was watching them the whole time going nah mate nah that ain't on. But never really said anything and let these people flourish until he revealed himself to some people in the desert? Also he forgot about Asia and America and a bunch of other places. Then he made a bunch of people fight and blow themselves up while at the same time created the KKK and Mormons who he will give their own planet to? But all the while this shitstorm is going on he's like yeah sweet now well see who loves me more but I should also create brilliant people who make the world better to lead them astray with science?

Or is more likely we are viewing something seemingly infinite from different points of view and thus describing different parts of the same thing? And the whole point isn't to get the right answer through making wild leaps but using this gift of evolution hand in hand with this science we worked out asses off to develop to figure it out slowly and in the meantime just not be cunts to each other which is surprisingly easy in day to day life.

Why? Why is this here everynight with a picture of the same little girl from the same bullshit movie. Seriously is this some stand alone complex or do you really have nothing better to do OP?

Free will isn't free will when the alternative is eternal suffering.
I didn't rape her officer, I just held a gun to her head and said suck my dick or I'll shoot, and she sucked my dick on her own free will.

Fucken nonsense. God doesn't care what you call him or how. There is no downside to existence.

Spot the newfags

>Why can't Christians build walls?

FFS ive been gone for 9 fucking months and this faggot still posts the same fucking post every fucking night apparently with the same stupid image with that fucking cunt either looking up all innocent n shit or crying her eyes out. WTF /b?.