Rate/cuck/what would you do to them thread

rate/cuck/what would you do to them thread.

partner/ex/friend edition.

You know the drill.

Would love to show her my toys. she looks like a bondage freak

I'm such a loser. I thought she had a piss bottle and my bladder quivered.

That would be some odd colored piss, user....

Women don't piss their period out?

This gives me an idea. Can grandmaster mspaint Photoshop it to look like she has le piss bottle.

Can someone photoshop semen on her belly

damn, dem titties

I'd need a ring gag and paddle, but i'd love to see how it feels while she tries to scream with a cock in her mouth.

Kik

These bitches need to do some rating.

oh, middle btw.

She does look like a cheap whore

Rate themselves?

Obviously not, but they could rate some others while they're here.

ugly

Goddammit what butterfaces. i want to wreck mids body but that stupid face... But they would all be very gratious whores i do believe

Paper bags exist for a reason. I am kind curious as to exactly they get up to though.

7.5/10, Would smash her back doors in.

Lets see her face, now she definetly have potential to be a plaything

.... I'd be afraid to catch something off of that one.

She have the look of a girl who would do precisely as she is told. She is so bored with her bf and has so low selfesteem that every nasty disgusting thing she would do

Here?

Nice pussy what's the face?

Id emotionally take advantage of her; make her feel special and then fuck her, dump a load on her face, then drop heroff at her beta mans house

Funny thing is she has been.

So may bitches I want to do that to.

Tell more

Some dude got her to suck him off. Then left her for the army or something. Said that he cared about her found another bitch and she still "Loves him"

6/10, I want to lick the tears off her face as I destroy her ass and choke her out

please Want more thing people would do to her.

More of her?

Nice skinny bitch would love to wreck her.

I hear they like girls

6/10 I would rip her shirt off and start to titty fuck her then I would move to her pussy pounding it very hard then I would blow my load on her face

Each other? Hope they like making out with my cock between their lips.

She does have a great face to cum on, no?

Ugly bitch you got there though .But would hate fuck all night long.

Any ideas on her?

Very nice body. Fuck her right there on the beach. Take he bikini when I'm done.

That's my daughter. She has an unbelieveable body

Well she got a body for everyone to see. Bet a lot of people want to bend her over anywhere she is.

I bet they do. Also grab her whole body. I can't believe her tight waist and great tits

I would take her right there. Bet she wouldn't fight.

I would like for her to punish me after we had a fight by fucking a guy in front of me. Her body drives me crazy

Lol rebelling against daddy

Tit fuck her for a while then rip off whatever she has on still and slide my Dick inside her while I pull her hair until I cum inside her.

I would cut that dress off her flip her over and shove my dick up her ass hard then flip her back over and fuck her pussy good and the whole time biting and sucking her tits leaving them all marked up

Your a poet.... Any girl would be powerless against your obviously powerful force of romance.

Something like that. I once got a glance of her getting pounded by a nigger but got afraid they would notice so I got away. That moment changed my perception of her a lot

Slap her face, tits, and small tits. Make her my cum dump anywhere.

Nice little slut. Was she calling him daddy?

She was only moaning loud. He fucked her in doggy, choked her with one hand and slapped her tits and butt with the other. But she took it like a champ

Would love to choke her as I cum on her face.

>these fucking neckbeard delusional fantasies
Youre not her daddy, moron.

Youre clearly a faggot who is trying to ruin her or her dads life by posting this bullshit. Dont think youre fooling anyone.

NYPA, faggot.

Need to see more than a little side boob, user.

agreed

What would u do to my fiance

one of the most unerotic pictures Ive ever seen

Kill yourself

I would walk away, having done nothing.even the tramps like
have slut appeal going for them. this has nothing.

gf.

What would you do

does that qualify as a micropenis?

Dunno, it still cums though

well points for trying at least...

Me and a few guys would fuck all her holes until they are raw