Hey Sup Forums about to smoke a joint then down some nyquil for my cold

Hey Sup Forums about to smoke a joint then down some nyquil for my cold.
What are joy smoking on?

Rothman Reds because I'm a poor fag

does it contain codein ?

anyways good idea

Just rolling two joints now, weed is a cross of lemon haze and super silver haze

Nah, but it still gives you a really weird high. It's sort of a really intense awakening sorta. Which is strange because it's nyquil. But my body feels really heavy kek.
Oooooooo that sounds really nice. I once had a cross of kush and purple haze.

dxm ,good choice my niqqa

Yeah it's good stuff, the grower where my dealer get's his used to grow for coffeshops and knows his shit

lol I had to after last time.

but has anyone ever heard of the grabba leaf?

Should I roll my last jay now and then go get more
Or should I smoke it before bed and get more tomorrow?
I got purple haze and moby dick (whatever with these names but the haze is purple) and it adds up enough for a fat jay

Wish my guy new what he was talking about. He literally just gives me the goods, not tell me what it is and drive off. And all this is preceded with a combination of gas pumps and flames. Maybe a thumbs up too

Where can I get purple urkel in europe? Oslo to be exact

Depends on if you're willing to spend the money to get the weed. If you are go get more lmao.

if not, then if you smoked today, wait until tonight. If you didn't smoke today, go smoke some more and re-up

yeah when I have to deal with guys like that it usually does not last long.

ONLY DRINK DELSYM FAGGOT WHICH CONTAINS DXM HBR AND NOT A SHITTON OF ADDITIVES THAT CAN POSSIBLY KILL YOU/KILL YOUR TRIP.

It sucks being past the 50 trip limit.

disgusting ... how have you not got a lung disease yet? COPD?

Also, you are never going to really trip out on DXM unless you starting popping robogels. I gag anytime I hear the rattling of advil and shit in a bottle because I'd take 60 to trip along with delsym and swallow 20 at a time. But that shit peaks hard and quick so that plus delsym will get you going.

Good luck user, I think i suffer from a disassociate order now because of my DXM abuse but hey, nihilism right?

Thats from 1 week, how fucked am I?

delsym is the dxm polisterix formula the robotussin lingering cold is the dxm hydrobromide

You are correct, got 'em mixed up. I will kill myself now.

maybe let your body heal since your sick too addicted to pots to even stop when youre infected

>too addicted to pots to even stop when youre infected

Some smoka cola

>autism speaks

Same i used about 15 times and then stopped completely now im different