Do you take painkillers for "everyday pains"? Like headaches?

Do you take painkillers for "everyday pains"? Like headaches?

If you get headaches every day, you might be unwell.

I meant pains like that in general. I don't get them often, sometimes I get them when I sleep too much or when the weather changes drastically. They're absolutely annoying as fuck.

Fair. I'll take painkillers if I get a bad enough headache but, for example, I'm battling a hangover today for which I haven't taken anything.

How come? I mean, if we have pain relief accessible, why not benefit?

I woke up today with an annoying headache and decided to take one when it wouldn't pass at 3PM.

In this case, because I did it to myself. I sat last night and drank a bottle of Jack. I knew what I was doing. Hangovers are there for a reason.

In general I tend to avoid it wherever I can, though. I've suffered chronic pain from an old injury for a long time and I had a bit of an addiction to codeine in my twenties.

>In general I tend to avoid it wherever I can

But why? I'm assuming you don't like pain.

>In general I tend to avoid it wherever I can, though. I've suffered chronic pain from an old injury for a long time and I had a bit of an addiction to codeine in my twenties.

Yeah, weed and Masturbation is what helps me live

The headache you get from oversleeping is mainly caused by dehydration, drink a pint of water and it will usually go away in a short while, if it persists then take a pain killer.

I take painkillers a lot more now than I did before as I have bad knees, arthritis is a cunt of a thing sometimes!!

id be dead if it wasnt for marijuana

I have severe epilepsy but the medication I take cancelled all the seizures. Instead I get these huge headaches lasting around 5/10 seconds. Multiple in an hour.

Lamotrigine, for whom might care.

Yeah, as i get older i loose interest in the hallucinogetic aspect of Smoking tha weed, but still smoke a slight joint if possible on a daily base. That little peace it spends, helps to rest the head. Its such a Stupid thing to make it illegal still Most of the World and where i live. I know, if u smoke as much as i Do When u are very young, but i as a grown up cant choose to do what helps and makes me happier, can get me to jail even? What is this shit?

>would sit down and smoke fat blunts with in a sauna & talk of the world

Feelings are pain too. So yes.

Aye. Headaches are quite rare for me though so quite unbearable when I get them

pic related of course

Like the idea. Where and When?

No, I only take painkillers in cases of fevers while I have things to do or in cases like a nerve in my teeth laying bare, makes it impossible to concentrate otherwise.

But in general, no, not worth it.

once father has been murdered

I drink plenty of water but doesn't seem to help.

chocolate, anti oxidents can help

have hot coco

BTW my type of headaches are usually pressure headaches, I can feel the pulse on the temples. If I lie down and press my hands on my temples it goes away very shortly after.