My bachelor party is tonight...

My bachelor party is tonight. I haven't seen most of these people in years and have become mostly a recluse and introvert with my career and all. Want everyone to have a good time.

Ideas?

I have had many successful parties and I attribute thier success due to unusually large quantities of popcorn

Have you thought of popcorn?

vodka

Lots of alcohol and the accidental murder of a prostitute?

I really think you should get a lot of popcorn

it would be really hilarious if you fucked one of them right in the pussy

popcorn
or weed

How did you convince anyone you haven't seen in years to come to your bachelor party?

more to the point, what the fuck is a bachelor party?

strippers

Get enough chocolate and cola OP! I have planned thousands of parties OP and chocolate/cola are the basics
Not cheap chocolate but the expensive and tasteful sorts
Also cake and coffee

Go bar hopping and try to get toba strip club. Generally a fun night and your boys should pay for everything since it is your party.

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE FIRST CONGRATS ON YOUR PENDING NUPTIALS AND SECOND IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE BEST TIME POSSIBLE YOU HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS MODE ALL NIGHT LONG, NOW GET OUT THERE AND MAKE IT A NIGHT TO REMEMBER BECAUSE YOU KICK ASS, YOU DESERVE A GREAT TIME, AND BECAUSE YOU HAVE EARNED IT BUDDY!

Cocaine, definitely cocaine

Lan Party

This actually

anons right, all caps IS cruise control for cool, after all.

Czech em

Bring some weed, good beer, a little whiskey. Even if you don't partake. U will look cool and they will entertain each other.

Please don't be serious. Wtf

i think its something like, your last chance to fuck a prostitue before getting married. which you do on a table in the middle of the hotel in front of all your childhood friends.

alcohol and various drugs and everything will be cool.