She is the most beautiful woman in the world. If you disagree you are either a fag or blinded by racism...

She is the most beautiful woman in the world. If you disagree you are either a fag or blinded by racism. Nicki Minaj is my goddess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoB_jJC7L_8
youtube.com/watch?v=NUD8bde03aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares?

Her butt looks fake and disgusting from most angles.

Sign me up for some of that fag racism because that bitch is ugly with a big fake ass.

me and every other nicki fan there is

So just you?

Or then I just don't like disproportionately assed nigresses with ugly faces.

Fuck off.

I really really really like this image

i was in
then i saw the head
yeah ok still in
then i saw the runners
yeah ok whatever still in
>nicki minaj
out

Made of plastic

You can keep it

Sure she has a nice body, but that fucking "I hate everything and I'm trying my hardest to look stuck up" face is killing it all for her.

She's fake af

she jsut have a fuckable body, but its pure trash as a whole woman. its the kind of bith that pimps kill when they cannot benefit for them anymore and nobody would care for her death.

From her Instagram account :)

She is perfect

Me again, I feel you bro. She's hot af

You mean this is an actual woman?
Swear to God I thought this ugly bitch was a tranny.

Slightly androgynous yes
Alpha female

Her face looks like The Rock (WWE) you're a fag who want to fuck a culturist in secret.

prolly a troll, but id ravage her pussy anyways

I would love to kidnap her, keep her in an old barn in the country and rape her every day, abusing all three holes, and torturing her with electricity and hot irons, suffocating her with saran wrap, holding her head under water, all while I'm digging her asshole out with my huge cock. She would beg me to just let her drown, but I would not give her the pleasure. I'm sure with an IV, I could sustain her life indefinitely while I keep her as my personal fuck toy.

I want nothing more in this world than for Nicki Minaj to suffocate me with her ass. I would love for her to lock my cock in a cage and force me to cum while she fucks me in the ass with a strapon.

Google what she looked like before fame. Lots of plastic surgery

>If you disagree you are either a fag or blinded by racism
and? it's bad?

Pic from her sextape

With an ass and tits like that, there's nothing androgynous about you

i hate her music, but damn i would fuck that fake ass

A lot of her ancestors were probably kept in an old barn, too.

Best remove the teeth before you use the mouth though

youtube.com/watch?v=xoB_jJC7L_8
youtube.com/watch?v=NUD8bde03aY

FAT

Fuckin nasty ass plastic ho-bag.

fell in love, sauce ?

Kek'd and check'd

Sweet

>chloe

Rihanna is hotter

Maybe you're a delusional cuck. Whats attractive about a fake, C level rapper with a serious attitude problem? Ever heard of the terms overrated, self centered, and nigger? She fits all 3.

Fake tits, fake ass, not even so pretty face and it's also 70% makeup, not so "beautiful" but sexy, she's shit musician and she's attention whore. Tell me one reason I should keep her as beautiful person physically/mentally?

kek

I'd love her to shit on my dick and then fuck her ass

Y'all are so underage to fall for this low q bait

she's got a big ass, that's all she's got going for her. don't get me wrong, a big ass goes a long way, but she'd be unremarkable without it.

I'd hate fuck her, and cum in her pussy like a jizz rag.