What is the oldest aged woman you would fuck?

What is the oldest aged woman you would fuck?

How old is your mom?

>12
>not 8

dunno, my girlfriend's aunt is like 65 and I'd love to fuck her.

I am 29, and my max would probably be 45.
But the goods need to be in really good condition.

Sexy 50, Average 40.

this is so subjective OP. there's 35+ year olds - think Angelina Jolie, Michelle Rodriguez that are still bangable, but you've got Kerry the 19 yr old fat ket sket that you wouldn't touch

however, as a GENERIC answer. most women beyond 30 diminish in physical attractiveness

But then she can't say I'm 12 what is this

No older than 1500 BC, I have standards

there is no pussy that you can fuck

Ever heard of a skull fuck?

It's just no fun after that age.

nice edge

Learn your old memes. Then up your shitposting game by pronouncing it may may in group skypes.

im 27 and got gf for 3 years now and she is 51 this year. She got sillicon boobs this year and is skinny and sexy. So i pref can go up to 65-70 if she is sexy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I shagged a 65+ year old. I was in my twenties at the time. my excuse is I was blind drunk

>triggered this much

I'm 37. I would fuck a 42 year old.

No more than ten years older than me

But I am not a whore

this is pretty much where I'm at. 27 years old here

Too old

At 35, I did a 57 year old coworker. Tightest pussy I've ever been in. Yeah...surprised me too.

I fucked a 67 year old but she wasn't your average 67 year old. She was a total GILF. Never had kids so her body wasn't ruined.

28 here, seen some 50 year olds that still seem to rock it, but it's somewhat rare.

those are the fucking caverns of time
lol

Shes as old as my dad. 49, I'm 27.

if they 40 and look good for sure

mid-30s, and that's pushing it.

But it'll never happen because I'm a disgusting piece of shit no woman could possibly be attracted to.

I'm 25, my gf is in her 40's

Mature gf master race

21, serious. I am 28 and all women above 23 or so are fucking lunatics.

>greentext it

Anything still menstruating

I fucked a 52 year old lady one before, so I guess that's how old I go. I like older women though so age isn't a problem for me if I find them attractive.

>12
same

Friends mom. In her 50's

>all the fucking pedos

>fucking an old ass Indian
gross

yesterday a 84 yo woman approached me in the park.
said she wanted to die
then started nagging that all her children are dead and her husband died. and her appartment room is too hot to stay in.
then started recounting all the last times she had sex. and how she didn't like to be washed by the nurses
just nodded a bit.
later i realise she was in the zone of the park in front of the prison entrance.. i bet she already scored some mocros that were in for too long.
>mfw
i bet she alreaady picked

or 40 if she's hot

Helen Mirren's 70, I'd totally do her up her wrinkly old arse

I'm 30, oldest probably 29.

chek'm

my age and thoughts exactly.
Sucks I've just been dumped from my ex, which was 22 y.o.
What makes me sad is I just realized this is probably the last time I not only fuck but wonder around 22 y old girls in my life, for a normal consequence of age factor.

... Sad AF.

Queen Elizabeth

Once she can walk, she can suck cock

my last 2 are my answer

noice
rawlin

Roll one, two, or three digits for your answer.

Here- I'll roll and add the digits.

If they are legal, clean and alive, I'd fuck them.

fucking gerontophile

34, I'm 23

>Pierone
wut?

15, women are nasty. flappy skin, beef curtains...

Gross!

PIERDOLCE

i've fucked 60 yo and didn't regret it. If it makes my dick hard i don't need to know her age

Mid 40s, depending on how they look.

I´m 30.

Like 50

me too mate. 60 is golden.
she is my private math teacher.
looks just like emily kinney.
incredibly flexible and agile too.
has a sweet voice.

Why the fuck would she want a Manchester City logo painted on her face? the stupid cow.

I am 25. The oldest I would go is like 45.

Fucked a 45+ when I was 28. Wettest pussy ever surprisingly.

I could probably go up to 50-55

50 is my cut off.

But in the one in a million exception a woman is in her 50s and looks like Monica Bellucci looks at 51, then she gets the dick as well.
Gotta love them Mediterranean genetics.

Fucked a 73 years old when I was 19.

sup bro, 21 y/o who fucked a married 46 y/o here

allow me to do you people a favour and let me tell you whats wrong with you:

it appears that sexuality and partnership are equal to pizza for you guys.
well, some kind of pizza, that gives you the idea that it boosts your self esteem.
pizza, even if it´s bad it´s still kind of good, right?
it´s something you could eat every other day, i bet some of you even do.
so the question could be put: what is the oldest aged pizza you would eat?
last nights pizza? the pizza from two days ago? last week? and so on.

if you regard sexuality and partership (interdependent) as something consumable,
it will always remain unsatisfying, shallow and eventually boring.
attempting to pursue that will make you miserable.
it will make at least one of the two feel worthless and used, or betrayed or otherwise bad.

now go ahead and call me a faggot.

Oldest ones I've so far fucked was 50+. There are some I could fuck even when they are 60+. I've never seen or met anyone over 70 years old that I could fuck.

This will pass. You're at that point in life where women in their 20's want to fuck guys your age.

I'd love to fuck Martha Stewart.

Whatever age the girl on the right is, tbh. Modern society puts "moral" guidelines on what is considered the objectionable age difference but mother nature is the true judge of when a woman can be fucked. My rule of thumb, if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough for me.

Fuckin Man City scum

45-50

same here but I am 24

12, at a pinch

age doesn't matter, condition does.

70, Helen Mirren's age and I'd still let her take a shit in my mouth.

Mother in law 56

sauce.

Nigger I want a fulfilling relationship as much as the next guy, but you aren't going to get one by autistically either clinging to to your first score or by meticulously shaping a perfect woman and waiting for her to come along.

As a normal person, getting to know a compatible partner takes trial and error. I spent eight years with my first before we broke it off, I thought she was perfect.

Not until the breakup happened and my goggles were lifted did I see we weren't right for each other in the slightest, we had some good yearsbut honestly I had no earthly clue as to what I really wanted out of life.

You need to fail a couple relationshipa to learn what works for you, and that requires some sleeping around. It's not degeneracy, it's just a search.

sauce please