ITT: General nigger hate

ITT: General nigger hate

Share what you hate about that filthy stinky violent trash known as the negroid.

Bump. No nigger hate on here today?

jelous of the Alpha race whities

I don't mind blacks.

Now muslims, that's a different story...

>negrosimous nostalgious slavehouneritious

>cancerial city

>stfuomgroflkekuslolipopmaximusgeneralcommanderobandoreporting#slave dickslut @ camwhore . n

et.

Africans built the Andalusia, you imbecile. Those were Amazigh Africans. Also want to start about the actual origin of science, which originated in Hermetic Egypt? (Africa)

>triggered

more like Greece.

Who is the father of medicine.
>sand nigger

They aint so bad; stop being edgy faggots.

I think niggers is a pretty cool guy. eh tongue my anus and doesnt afraid of anything.

>whitesupremacy

>self-hating nigger
kek

Zigh heil

funiest kekus megathlon ive had in 3 teminals of decaded years of decimals.

-kek - gramarz,

>trips slurps slurps, goes back - comes back awkardly.

>tips fedora

>sayonara amigo la pesto de narme de trap

Kek

he's not talking about himself, he's talking about others (the majority) who weren't raised right and ruined his culture

U wot

>ultimate irrational self slap kekathlionable maximousable lolipopite lelahomes hoodratted rat

>grant ultimate pownage

>triggering intensifies

Kek she got sand in her vagina.

>stfu
>tits or gtfo

Sexy feet

The origin of science is the most misleading thing to say... no one fucking invited science we just gave it a God damn name. Go back far enough tying a rock to a stick to make a hammer was science.

fucking americans man

Oh it gets better the King of the Zulu's even publicly said South Africa was way better under white rule and he'd like it to go back under white rule for the benefit of his people.

hi op , nigfag here. Its so funny seeing cunts like u just sitting on their ass thinking: OMG today nothin happened interesting so i start a nigger hate thread . its so fkcn cringy cause i fkcn know youre just a loser in life whos searching a reason for his failure . i know some black people out there might be faggots but what you r doing right now is just fckn dumb.

>kecassious Clay

typical nignog not getting his proper education

youv never been in egypt so shut up

Kek nigger triggered.

your proably thinking your ancestors where not in that tree once fgt

>no grammar skills = not understanding the words.

>or just having an uga buga language with most words bearing no meaning what so ever.

is it the same mod again lmao
mooooooods

its just funny. You can make a white - mexican or whatever thread and ill laugh again and contribute.

odnt be a fag. and dont be racist.

>german nignog
>making highest school final degree this year
>already having a studyaccount (dont know the english term)
kek stfu

wow so you can read ?

Goddamn
Are men around the world getting yellow fever or what

I find Asian chicks pretty rough on the eyes myself.

>come back when u hit puberty.

>gn gj ggwp for you >summer is coming

MODSMODSMODMODS

Really nigga?

>small penis syndrome

>buy a monster truck or a harley

>fagglet

MODS

>dereq

nutööö

Not even triggered, faggot.

lol dont need puberty to see a bunch of idiots . even if niggers are bad u let them bother you so much that u write your shit on threads?

>Drake

hihihi

How does an Asian chick help a guy with a small dick?

You still have to look at her

Asian girls are only beaitiful when they are models, idols or actresses in places like Japan and S.Korea. And even in China. But the rest of the population is really"meh" in comparison to, for example, Scandinavian countries (most countires in North Europe) where its easy to find beautiful women in the streets.

I understand that maybe you're a twelve year old, but before claiming superiority over another race. Understand the basics of our language, you sound like a fucking idiot. And if you want to get technical everyones ancestors were In a tree once.

whut?

Good story and fucking depressing

I can't. I have my slave nigger read it for me and then I tell him what to post, he then writes it for me and posts. He is a well train obedient negro.

>bated hard
>newfriendpresent
>kekus
>maximus
>kekathlon
>megathlon lelirio of the lelapolioous
>keCassius Clay
>kekus pokus

>josh

Fucking based.

>thread is - laugh at the stereotypes
>kek with people that believe this shit even more
>dont be scared homie
>embrace life
>k
>e
>l
>l
>Y
>Bandy

thats also one thing i dont understand . you english cunts expect everyone to be able to your language perfectly ... and yeah you just repeated what i said thx a lot . What i mean by that is that this picture makes no sence

get a haircut and go get a job

kek

thts wot he meaned, bodie

step up youre grammer skiillz homs.

>dnt b hatin fam
>grow da fuk up

Sweet, I didn't know they had colour photographs 800 years ago

>congrats annon
>next try to spot a fag.

Welcome to Sup Forums English class.

>>That's
>> I don't
>> You
>> use your language
>>thanks not thx

>go away

>lelaiono king

All niggers have a distinct smell. They all stink. You will never notice this kind of smell on a person of white skin.

At least we weren't in this tree

>dnt worry new friend summer is coming

you

look at all these cunts

So you're promoting the nigger hate by using a nigger, very stupid you know, how can you quote that since you don't like them

No race has overcome and dominated their surroundings as aptly as the white male yet somehow we have become a bunch of apologetic faggots for it....disgraceful.

so?

A southern lawyer, is just a northern janitor. Yeah that's right, I'm bringing back to the 19th century bitch. Wars waged over skin pigmentation are a thing of the past. I've decided to direct my hate to people who are too close, or under the equator. I disapprove of your geographical positioning.

u japanese?

is your name you?

>You

>You,are you a fag?

>Is You a fag?

im confused sometimes ... what do you want me to think right now?