REFUGEE HATE THREAD

REFUGEE HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/shocking-footage-of-cologne-new-year-sex-attacks-shows-woman-screaming-as-cops-fail-to-contain-migrant-mob/news-story/e8591add341e7515c0fc9d6196dd2629
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18100457
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18108845
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And I really liked John Oliver

this is just like saying i was a faggot

Yeah, you're a fucking faggot dude. He's literally always been this way. Literally the ultimate stupid as fuck cuck who cant see past his nose and talks down to others, who see him as a fuckng idiot.

Really? Political stances aside, he's always come across to me as a try-hard riding desperately on the coat tails of already established people, unable to be anything but unremarkable.

Sweden is fucked. I'm moving to Canada in August.

Canada's going to be just as bad in a few years, if current trends are showing us anything.

Canada was going to be the place I go to as well but turns out Canada is going to be hit next if things continue the way they do.

You're all laughing at us here in the US but the republicans are really one of the only reasons we haven't been fucked up the ass by refugees. Enjoy those shitskins europoors, consider it karma for trying to claim moral superiority the last 10 years, this is what you get as a direct result of trying to be inclusive to humans.

Canada is shit.

Canada was also my plan, luckily the UK population has stricter borders than a lot of eurofags

that guy must be a jew in disguise

They've been here for years asshole. Try looking into places like Toronto and Vancouver.

The UK is also filled to the brim with Islamists than Canada, somehow.

with more*

And it's going to continue until you get your shit together.

Our only solution is to gas all Muslims

you have a tiny cock OP

You mean facts? Like established facts? God forbid someone use those

do you think you're going to flunk 8th grade

news.com.au/world/europe/shocking-footage-of-cologne-new-year-sex-attacks-shows-woman-screaming-as-cops-fail-to-contain-migrant-mob/news-story/e8591add341e7515c0fc9d6196dd2629

you could probably use that kind of discipline
js

>samefag
What's up mohammed? did this thread offend you?

lol. fucking pussy, you secretly like this

js you really should stop posting from class if you want to pass Middle School

triggered

I really can't bring myself to hate refugees as a group, I mean, if I lived in the shitholes they're coming from, I would probably be doing the exact same thing they're doing. We'll, the thing the ones that don't rape or pillage do, at least (and the amount of the people that do that is vastly overestimated by people who are terrified of them anyway.)

Jeezuz. These creatures really can't hold them self. They blame women for their sexual urges it is just them who are the real sick individual.

Now im no femanazi but Muslim men are the shit stain of the world.

uh oh you're gonna make faggots mad user

or just a regular british cuck

cool story fagot

You're all just mad because you got cucked by Abdul.

makes sense to me why they want us to die
the West fucked up

By all means come here if you put in some effort to work instead of just living in a "asylboende" doing nothing all day.

fucking rapist sandniggers. We know you fucks only want big welfare at GER/SWE/BLGR.

come to eastern europe, we will beat your asses :)

you have a tiny cock
face it

>eastern europe
yeah you faggots know all about having your ass beat don't you

KikYha keep being shelter by momy and not face the real world just behind a computer screen.

As a whole they are shit. They are the reason there country is shit.

So glad we have Mexicans here in the US. Stay jelly eurofags

so how is being 12

>Le everyone i dislike is child xdddd

It was a joke but only really a half joke, if you want ahmed ramming your GF while you're at work to pay taxes for him to suck up your country's resources by all means that's your life choice.

are you swedish?

I hate those stupid fucking short pants they wear. No wonder Europe is fucked and cucked.

>Non-Hispanic US white births now the minority in US
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18100457

>What will a white-minority US look like?
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18108845

Heeey guys, whats up?! So, i really love the nordic people and culture and just dont want it to end... Can you imagine a world without woman like pic related? I dont want it to end D:

This, Mexicans 100x better then mudslimes and niggers, at least mexicans dont suicide bomb us

dubs reveal you have an awesome raep boner
edge the rest of the thread faggot

what does that have to do with your minuscule cock size

they should
half the fucking state of Arizona

I fully understand their behaviour, and I would probably be the same too.
Doesn't mean I like it. All these pricks not contributing, milking the fucking benefits ssystem and expecting more for free

don't worry hans, there are enough bulls to prep for you.

am I the only one who imagines a coalblack nigger destroying her perfect pussy while I fap to it?

I don't hate the women and children.

It's the lazy and pussy ass men who piss me off. If you really gave a shit you would fight ISIS yourselves and defend your home. Instead they just flee to get free shit and because they don't totally disagree with ISIS, they just don't want to live that way.

I hope the teacher takes away your iPhone shorty

Do you want that people like pic related stop existing? That they all get skinny, weird, brown, with thin jaw lines, curly hair and dark eyes?

if you think you could probably use any kind of sharia those walking pieces of excrement want to impose, you could probably use a good beating with a nailed club

you fucking sympathizer

No, the jews are also like that (;

because there aren't already muslims on the ground fighting ISIS
because you aren't a total whiteboil armchair quarterback talking shit
because you've never met nor will never interact with a muslim refugee

we are poor as fuck and we fight all the time (dem aididas sportspants) drunk from vodka :)

if muslimfucks would come here (they dont want to. We are racist and we beat their asses for being lazy asses.fuck, we even beat tourists) we would have less reasons to fight eachother ant more reasons to beat their muslim faces ^^

Sup Forumsro couldn't have said it better myself. I disagree with you about women and children though- all muslims should not live in Europe, end of story.

lmao that nigger on the left

yes the white race needs to be bred out entirely, preferably by 2050
thanks for asking

wondering why you're so salty. Gonna take it as a yes

there's a fucking disgusting nigger on the left, yes I want him to not exist anymore.

so you're jewish?

This is the truth right here. The women really don't give a fuck. White Swedish chicks are glad some real men are finally coming around and not the pussified liberal eurocucks that they have now.

A bitch would rather be with a dominant abusive Muslim man than some pussy soft liberal feminist white guy.

just saying you're simply imitating your oppressors

good thing you've got shit standing in the EU and other countries will make the decision to bring the refugees in

What sort of fucking school has the girls go topless on a sports field with the boys?

I mean seriously. At that age, everyone's so fucking insecure and possessive, even Swedish goddesses like that. How is it just like "yeah whatever, here's my tits"?

>we have Mexicans here in the US

>we have some white people in the United States of Mexico

I can't believe they are getting away with this in the movie. Holy shit, it's one of the biggest redpills I've seen in a long time. Fucking awesome.

>calls muslims shitskins
>complains about salt

how does it feel knowing you will never have anything but a tiny cock

I just imagine this user as some buttblasted German desperately trying to find some way to discredit the idea of refugees being harmful but can't think of anything so instead results to the typical "ure a ____" argument

I'll take Mexicans over Muslims any day.

Hispanic guys are funny as shit and Latina women have fat asses and wear tight pants.

He have the potential to ruin everything, nigger genes are inbreed disgusting and above everything dominant, very dominant
Of course not you twat
The future brah

>durr hurr i learned the word "sharia" over at stormfag
>i'ze smart durr

faggot

if you people DONT WANT FUCKING RAPUGEES, THEN MAKE FUCKING WELFARE LOW FOR THE TERORISTS. EASY AS THAT. sandniggers only seek money so they concentrate on countries that give them decent benefits. once they have ton of muslimtards on one area, they start causing problems. if they would spread, people could cause more damage to (potential) rapists when they dont gang up.

take your cock obsession and go home. this is all for fun anyway

but you said only jews fap to niggers fucking white girls

that makes you jewish

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

bro it's either a fucking muslim or a troll. don't bother. He's extremely butthurt.

not obsessed just trying to help a bra out
your tiny cock makes you create threads like this
at least try to use a penis enhancer

A vile cesspool resides in there
It is where the dead go to die

triggered hard

Not even God and the devil could of created a more disgusting beast.

you two should really stop texting in class
you've already been sent to the Principals office a bunch of times

what else did you d/l over at Sup Forums before coming here

millerreport.us is open come join us to stop the new world order

penis enhancer? Please continue.

see

they are illegal. they are not refugees. there is more of them than Europe can handle. they are sure to get marginalized as they have proven they fail to integrate. everywhere they go shit follows. they lack education. they lack European values. their lowest common denominator is their affiliation to an unreformed religion, which still promotes social injustice and fascism.

All the Muslim refugee men should give up their homes and property to the whites that they are running to for help after we come in and bail them out.

They won't though. They'll live in Europe and get free shit until they get kicked out, then they'll complain and demand more free shit because an American plane blew up their house.

You know, I'm not afraid of the Mudslimes taking over. I'm afraid of the inability to fight them off or be branded some sort of racist or bigot. They hide behind our tolerance and the whole while knifing us in the back.

Maybe Trump will be the one who finally allows the majority of people to come out and say NO, we don't want you here because you will not integrate.