Are you a boxers man or a briefs man, Sup Forums?

Are you a boxers man or a briefs man, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCt3Tjpfaro
a.pomf.cat/rrpvqq.jpg
blackcockpictures.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boxers
Briefs are just uncomfortable

briefs

Briefs are for children. You're not supposed to wear them past the age of 11.

Is it weird if I am a straight male and I find that arousing?

I'm more a man thong man

>not going commando for quick pissing/fapping
Smh, fucking normal people.

Used to be boxers. Now I wear ones similar to the ones on the right of the pic, whatever they're called.

I'm literally a gay man and I don't find it arousing. So you must be super gay.

I wear a tong or a jockstrap

That would be weird, but just like a square circle that's not a possible combination.

I wear the one on the far right
Don't know what it's called though, it's just the one most common in shops.
It keeps me warm at night and day

boxerbriefs, best of both worlds

>I'm literally a gay man

haha faggot

>that's not a possible combination

Yeah it is, I'm straight, there's nothing wrong with fapping to cocks every now and then

>quick fapping
Do you even have a life?

t. the guy who thinks traps aren't gay

>Do you even have a life?
Considering I'm here, no.

Briefs and I've never been able to wear pants with a zipper/buttons/belt. They kill me.

tighty whities are the way to go

downside is that cum stains show up easily on them though

Traps aren't fucking gay, and I don't even like traps. Anime dick is unattractive to me unless it's on a futa. 3D dicks are attractive sometimes.

But traps are just females with dicks drawn on, it's a fetish for straight me.

>haha faggot
are you calling me a faggot?

who the fuck looks at someones underwear anyway, as long as you're comfortable with them night and day

>Traps aren't fucking gay

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCt3Tjpfaro

Depends on what I grab in the morning. Usually briefs. I'm seriously considering jock straps though.

Boxer briefs

*as long as you're comfortable wearing them night and day wear them as no one can see them anyway

This shit

>until middle school
Briefs
>middle school
Boxers
>High school til age 20
Boxer briefs
>Now
Briefs, my boys need a house

>that time when I was 15 and I was laying on the floor kind of asleep and my 12 year old sister stepped over me
>got a nice panties-free view up her nightie

no that was not my intent sorry

pic related is for you

thanks

no liking dicks is gay

Here's a big question:
Is it unhygenic to sleep with no underwear on?
Up until I was 18 I wore underwear in bed everynight incase my blankets fell off and my family could see me naked
Now I've left home I don't wear underwear in bed, but is it unhygenic?

Bras do not actually prevent breast sag. This is because the tendons in the chest are actually what holds the breast up, and in fact a bra may worsen sag because the tendons get lazy from not having to do any work. It works on the same principle as how eyeglasses will make you more nearsighted--the muscles in the eye sockets get lazy.

No, you might get a bit more ball sweat on your sheets but who cares you get body sweat/grease on your sheets as well.

How would it be unhygenic?

whatever faggot

It shouldn't be unhygienic for a man at least. Maybe women because they ooze...various substances.

How do you even do that without being aroused? I got a semi-chub just reading these posts.

post pics

tights when it's cold as fuck
very comfy

Yeah I change my sheets more often now, I probably will go back to underwear as it's a lot more difficult washing sheets than underwear
That's probably why underwear was invented, so people don't have to wash sheets and clothes as much

>Maybe women because they ooze...various substances
Nice.

We're not gay

a.pomf.cat/rrpvqq.jpg

Just 4 u my friend :^)

See here. No sag. It's mainly got to do with diet; protein is needed by connective tissue to repair itself.

I wear long johns/other thermal undies when it's cold. Maximum comfy, everyone should have some.

Boxers and boxer briefs. If you wear the shit on the left you need to reevaluate your life.

It's better for you, lets your balls cool down more

>We're not gay
actually I am

Would fugg if he was charming/funny. Post more pics this is very straight of you.

I'm sorry friend I'm actually not attracted BBC, I was just being ironic. I really only like white cock. I know you think I'm just memeing here but I'm actually straight.

>I know you think I'm just memeing here but I'm actually straight.
this is why I wanted you to go and find more pics of naked men for me

rude desu

but it'd be gay if I did it so just do me a solid and find heaps more pics of naked guys m8

here I will link you where I found that pic on from me google search
blackcockpictures.tumblr.com/

have fun

no thanks m8 that's a bit gay

ur mums a bit gay lmao

Okay you win, you outshitposted me, now fuck off back into the outback

These.

i fuck ur father

cheers cunt, have a good one

I tried CK because I'm a sucker for good advertising, but there's no pouch in front. They smooshed my bits all up in each other.

me in the pic :^)

Where are all the REAL men with REAL curves? I'm getting fucking triggered here. #fatpride #fatfuckcucks #postyourerectpenisesplease

>have a good one

Y-you too

pls stop the gay

Literally me in the brand I posted

I live in the bottom of NZ, it's cold
I heard about heat destroying some Sperm, but if I'm not having a root why the fuck would I care, if I plan to go out to find poonani I sleep naked the night before

Comando only.

hey not too bad

post more

Wow it's like he's a cardboard cut out cause his dick is so small.

filthy cunt
how often do you wash your clothes and sheets

If you go commando, you probably shouldn't donate your old clothes to Salvation Army. Just Saiyan.

>Anglos

Another micropenis.

This is thread is inconceivably gay.

I use things like this :3

DELET

Yo mama thought ur genatalia was a dirty thing and u believe her? Dick it's not a sin m8, quitted that superstition long ago u should too.

you autist, genitalia has bugs and shit, that's why you wear underwear all day to soak up sweat, etc than throw them in wash and wear a new pair for the next day and night
Next post you'll tell me that I don't need to shower, technically I don't but I'll become a filthy animal if I don't.

3rd option

Boxers

I like how it hangs loose around the ballsack

I'm exactly the same. Not including the gay part though. I perceive boxers as somewhat childish now.

>Not including the gay part though
sure, sure

I think its optional I mean the wearing it's only appropriate in the bitch.
Why does this affect you so much. If u have bugs you should facilitate theyr immigration away from you I don't see how undergarments facilitates that.

bugs in new zealand is slang for bacteria, not literal insects
You don't wash sheets every day while you do wash underwear everyday, so wearing underwear in bed means that you'll wash the cloth that contacts your skin more regularly, therefore less bacteria growth

Good I heard there's a tsunami going your way, don't waste it go and wash your momas panties wile it lasts

If you don't wear Boxer briefs you're literally retarded

Panties.
On the women and myself.

my kind of man. Been wearing panties for years, find them so much more comfortable than mens shit.

Panties on my head

This, just got two pairs, comfortable as fuck.
Like briefs but not ugly as fuck.

Us traps gotta stick together =3

-

Briefs

bump

Boxers.

I fucking hate how my balls get sweaty and stick to the thighs all the time, though .

Has anyone tried Comfyballs? Norwegian product, but I never tried it. It was banned in America, apparently.

Or maybe a jockstrap could work to prevent the balls from getting in contact with the thighs?