Ask a teen who found his mother dead this morning anything

Ask a teen who found his mother dead this morning anything.

Was she cold?

You play Stardew Valley?

You okay my friend ? We will be always with you !

Nah
And yeah, she had been gone for a couple hours before I found her.

>mother dies
>can only ama on Sup Forums

You don't seem upset. Where was she when you found her?

What method did you use?

Thanks. I've been better honestly. When I called paramedics they had me preform cpr on her and I could hear her ribs cracking. Shit is still haunting me.

Did you fuck her??

How old is she?

Pics or it didn't happen

I'm pretty fucking upset. This is just how I cope with stuff. By talking about it.

did you do it?

came to ask this

Fuck.. Has it/Will it hit you soon? Do you think this is going to fuck you up?

I'm sorry. I lost a parent recently. But he was found by neighbors first.

Whats your FAVORITE color?

Does she look like a bitch?

Kek

Fuck no.
63 almost 64.
Yeah I'm still in shock. Had myself a good cry this morning.

Did you fuck her?

Fucking top kek!

No I didn't kill her. She had chrons and just got out of the hospital for pneumonia. Weve been preparing for it for a while.

Wasted opportunity

I don't get your reference if it is one lmao. No she didn't, she looked like she was asleep.

That's good, don't keep the feels down. They'll have to come out sometime. Were you happy with her? Do you have any regrets, anything you can't fix now?

This is a good question, even if it seems mildly inappropriate. It better defines how close you were to her.

Go watch Pulp Fiction, it'll make you feel better, or worse if you're a faggot

cause of death?

Just dont hold emotions inside or you will be depressed af

Are you ok?

You felt her tits didnt you
Ran ur fingers thru her twat to see it it was still warm?

niggers

How hard did you fap?

After a few hours? People look different just seconds after death

Why are you so underage and b&?

Fucking kill yourself. That's Pulp Fiction. No wonder your mother died. Must've been heartbreak from realizing she raised a little faggot

Don't let this day become larger than one day.

i liked that movie too

"quotable quotes"

Mexican sugar dancing

did you check for her vaginal pulse? it's the only way to ensure she isn't just in a deep sleep.

Did you give her titties one last feel? For old times sake?

oh god is it summer

Then you were doing it to hard you fucking idiot, haven't you learned how to do cpr in school?

Breaking ribs in cpr happens. It doesnt if are a faggot without muscles

Excuse me for being a little bit upset and not remembering at the moment how to properly do cpr.

what are your plans from now on? do you have money for the burial?

I think doing CPR properly DOES break ribs. To get to the lungs easier. Better to be alive with broken bones then dead.

>doing it too hard
Would you rather have broken ribs or be dead?

No I never fucked her or did any nasty shit. I'm not into incest like you fucks.

Perhaps if you're a dumb gorilla, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to do it properly without breaking ribs

She didn't want a funeral. I'm just throwing her ashes into the lake with my dad.

dont worry user you did a good job of trying. Doing it too hard is way better than not doing it hard enough

Is the Lake meaningful?

regrets? thinks that you forgot to tell her before she died

Yeah. She put all her dog's ashes in there, and when my dad went, half of his ashes went in there too. Once the autopsy is done and she's cremated, we're mixing their ashes and we're put them in there together.

Dude, CPR doesn't work unless you do it hard enough to break the ribs. Don't worry. You done good.

I argued with her and was just a edgy teen too much. She knew I loved her, I just wish I was a better son ig.

Why'd you do it?

It has to be done hard u idiot. Go back to school

Present photographs or this did not transpire

watch pulp fiction on netflix. there's funny parts, nothing sad, and you'll have a laugh when you get the reference.

was she suffering for chrons desease too much?

It's sad when the people who gave you the best memories, become a memory. i hope you are ok OP :)

you also throw your dad in the lake??? why?

have you had the time to cry? that helps annon

lmao you fucking idiot it is common to break ribs when doing cpr, and it is better to try and do it "too hard" then do nothing

Why did you feed her bread with gluten!? This is all your fault!

She drop any good loot?

Not really, it was just a hinderance. It was turning into cancer too so she didn't have much longer anyway
Yeah I'll have time to grieve over the summer.
The lake has meaning to us. We went there all the time as a family and my mother and father both loved it. It's turning into a family tradition because that's where my dogs go and that's where I wanna go once I croak.

you're doing good op, keep it up champ.
both parents is tough, especially since you're a teen, but I'm sure they're proud of you

You will be in her place someday.

I got a diamond ring and a necklace, not much more.

Thanks everyone. I know it's a weird way of coping but this helps for some reason.

How teen are we talking anyway? There is a world of difference between 13 and 19.

I've got you bro

why are you on Sup Forums?

I don't know if you're serious or not since this is Sup Forums OP, but last year my younger brother who was only 10 died over night. I still get upset about it to this day and wish he was here. All I have to tell you is to not try to hold back any feelings you have, don't blame yourself for what happened, and never forget your mother, she is only alive in your memory now. Don't do shit that would make her upset and don't put your life on halt because of what happened. Good luck user.

Almost 17. Don't worry I'm not too much of an underage faggot.

it's not incest if she's dead.

It's pretty fucked to lie about walking in and finding your mother dead, but since I don't have any proof I understand not believing me. Sorry for your loss man. I'm pretty sure losing my only brother would put me over the edge now.

lol this isn't xanga
kill yourself faggot

dubs for truth

this. fag OP is fag until proven otherwise

Why don't you kill yourself and join her in Hell?

I don't know what proof you want?? I don't have a death certificate yet and I didn't think to take a pic of her dead body to prove myself in a thread on Sup Forums so.

how's it feel to be an orphan
N
I
G
G
E
R

This actually made me laugh. Waiting for my mom to die from pulmonary fibrosis anyday now, can't imagine how you're strong enough to stay alive. All I got is her, no other family or friends. It's going to be rough.

How long did it take you to cum?

you're the one who made the thread looking for sympathy. you get none from me until i see a fucking timestamp. that simple.

But you thought to post on Sup Forums in the first place, knowing fully well you'd be asked for proof. B8

>Ask a teen

> how old was she?
>63 almost 64.

hmm....

Feels good man. I pretty much have control over everything now and can do whatever the fuck I want.

fuck your dead mothers aids infested cunt and lick your cum out of her rotting asshole, you complete faggot

>63 almost 64.
old enough to die, old enough to try (her pussy)

I'm troubled that in your time of grief and mourning, you would come here.

>63
>17
>mom had him at 46
i call bullshit, faggot