Ok...

Ok, what do my Sup Forumsrothers think about the bermuda triangle and its secrets and what they think causes its "ship eating" powers

Let's discuss

Poseidons toilet, he flushes and ships goes down the hole.

Iluminatti pool

OP here, as much as i like the fun descriptions, lets discuss for real, i like the bermuda triangle and its mystery

I went on a cruise ship and I swear there was a lot of wierd ass shit that went down in that triangle.

Location of Atlantis

Probably had some highly advanced technology that fucks up machinery and causes it to shit the bed.

Crab people

It's the after effects of the Philadelphia experiment?

But seriously, I doubt very much that there's something supernatural going on there.

Last time I checked it was natural methane bubbles that fucks with electronics/magnetic fields that causes all the hoooliganery

Wow..just wow

The bermuda triangle is the densest place on the planet for ship and aircraft thoroughfare. It is therefore unsurprising that lots of ships and planes have gone missing there. Nothing mysterious at all, just statistics.

All opther answers are incorrect and unproven.

Ships have been disappearing there long before the Philadelphia experiment was carried out in a naval shipyard in Pennsylvania NO WHERE NEAR the Bermuda triangle.

Something to do with magnetic fields fucking with the ships instruments or some shit.

niggers of the sea stealin rims off the ships.

. Difference im the magnetic fields causing ships to end up going in circles due to lack of compass

Free energy device went wonky over there in the ancient past

go to /x

I would just blame florida.

Your mom

It's all because of Lukedonia and Nobles

Obviously George Bush's fault. He created global warming and that created the triangle.

Massive methane gas outbursts from the sea floor causing the water to temporarily lose buoyancy.
Google "methane gas release sink ship"

There is no secret about the Bermuda triangle. It's just magnetism.

>Magnetism, how do magnets work
>not secret
pick one

I think it haa something to do with the ancient advanced civilizations (im talking a bit before even the egyptians here) like maybe it was some sort of cataclysmic battleground or maybe even something as simple as a weapoks testing ground. Either way some very powerful weapons were used here. Powerful enough to have altered the planet at this location forever, as obviously electronics and navigation systems are affected. Or alternatively this could very well just be the location from which this weapon was fired, which would leave me to believe that the weapon is still there beneath the waves.

Dam son

christ

fucking

jebus

This. Imagine the sea being inundated with methane -- your ship loses buoyancy and drops. The methane sublimates and the ocean closes in, effectively swallowing your ship.

Fucking kekd

>684127524
Fuck you faggot. Go kys you just gave me autism

kek

Alternatively I am thinking what if this isnt caused by the weapon at all. What if this is some sort of disruption field created to protect the weapon from their enemies... interesting..

So new he doesn't know how to reply

I live in/on the boarder of the Bermuda Triangle apparently.

There is no mystery. No more ships or planes go missing there than in any other patch of ocean. If you actually think there is any mystery there you are a retard.

Utter shit. Kill yourself fucktard.

You dont understand what the Philadelphia experiment did, do you?

>flames as samefag to avoid embarassment

People's inability to actually look at reasonable evidence for ships sinking

This guy nailed it. Definitely sea niggers.

You have problems.

What how?

comic book overdose

go back to /x/

learn how to crosslink boards faggot

Science fag here. It's due methane gas being released at the seabed in the area. The methane gas can do things like, hinder navigation equipment, drop communications, and with enough coming up, even sink a ship. It's some shit I know, but that's what it is.

>implying this is not the kind of thing you all want to believe

i dont get why everyone acts so obnoxiously skeptical just to seem "intelligent".
Keeping up acts and lying about/to yourself is what fucks up your personality and social abilities.

What? No I dont read comic books. Its basically junk candy for the mind. I just study the history of the universe

Probably transports you to another dimension or multiverse

>cataclysmic battlegrounds
>powerful weapons used in area
>history of the universe
ok

Methane Hydrates stored on the ocean floor get released as gigantic bubbles, displacing water, then engulfing ships upon dispersion and stalling planes on pass through.

mathane babby is formed into sea niggers that hunt ships for bicycle parts

nigga pls

This. Most scientists agree with this explanation.