Gay=death
Tranny=good to go

Average IQ: 84

nuff said

AND IRAN
IRAN SO FAR AWAAAY

last bastion of the white race

Allah is less akbar over there

Ancient slavs who got seuriosly arab'd and mongol'd a bit. Yet very honest and honour people. First multicontinental Empire (Asia, Africa, Europa) in humans history.

>Ancient slavs

I'm really getting tired of this aryan theory about Persia's origin.
You shouldn't believe everything Sup Forums says, believe it or not.

Persians aren't Aryan, never were. They merely adopted an Aryan language, as is the case for most Indo-Europeans.

Nordic =/= Aryan. Aryan comes from word "Iran".

You may be descended from Sarmatians who were Eastern Iranians, that's it.

What do you even understand about Iran and Arya? Iran literally means Land of the Aryans. It's true Europeans are descended from ancient Indo-Europeans as well as Iranians but Iran is literally Aryan.

surprisingly cool and not durka durka diaspora

the country itself looks beautiful, and the women are qts

> a bit

One of the few muzzie countries where if someone commits rape, they stone the rapist, not the victim.

Aria was a province of the Achaemenid Empire with it's capital in modern-day Herat, Afghanistan

Ariana is the Eastern lands of Central Asia and up to the Indus River

Iran was always always called Iran (Eeron)

>One of the few muzzie countries where if someone commits rape, they stone the rapist, not the victim.

Not true.

Persians invented the word aryan you dipshit. It's the germanic people that later took it as their own.

you ran, they ran, iran

Say's the Finn.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

watch this.

So Brazilians are Atlantis cuz hibrasil.

Persians are literally Aryan
Europeans are not

Violent rapists are usually executed by hanging as are murderers. However if the victim or their family forgives the criminal the death sentence can be voided.

>J
So Persians are just Arabs in denial.

No such thing

Aryan come from the Avestan : active, noble

But Aryan isn't just Iranian :

Gaullish "Arios" : noble, free
Sanskrit "Arya" : noble, elevated
Hittite "Ara" : peer
Greek "Aristos" : best

Literally the dumbest post I have seen today

Source: your ass
There isn't even stoning penalty the vast majority of Muslim countries for anything. Or did you mean countries with Islamic fundamentalist government?

Persians aren't genetically Aryan (R1a), I was merely stating a fact.
What's your point?

What's "Aryan" anyway? It doesn't mean "white" or "blond", Iranians are Indo-Europeans (as are North Indians, Pakis, etc.) and some white people aren't Indo-European (Finns, Hungarians, Basques), as far as I know Indo-European is not a racial/genetic but linguistic?

for the record, Aryans is synonymous with Indo-Europeans and Iranians are Indo-Europeans/Caucasians

>Persians aren't genetically Aryan (R1a), I was merely stating a fact.
This is retarded because there is no Aryan gene. Take your Nazi racial pseudo-science elsewhere. Aryans today are the descendant civilizations of the Aryan tribes originating in Eastern Iranian lands/Arya.

since when aryan is a genetic term?

>Aryan is R1A
You forgot R1B

No, 'arya' comes from Sanskrit, ancient Indian language.

It was used both in ancient Iran and ancient India

Lets get one thing out of the way the nazi "aryan" (germanic/nordic) is bunch of hooey, it basically was just part of the Germanic mythos Nazi Germany fabricated.
As for actual Aryan people I dont know so I'll stop it here.

From what I saw, Iranians do try so hard to be accepted by the Nazi "white/blond" definition of Aryan and it's common for them to shit on Arabs an Turks for being "darkies", despite the fact that Turkey and the Levant has significantly higher eye/hair color diversity
youtube.com/channel/UCxfNMrLZEvL0QsbOmnGkc-w
And you'll always see them begging on stormfront to be accepted by white supremacists, who see them nothing more than filth funny enough
(Trollhattan school attack and lasermannen in Sweden both had Iranian victims despite Iranians having a good reputation as immigrants there)

Pakis and North Indians also fall under the Indo-European group, but they don't have this inferiority complex towards white people.
Pathetic desu.

t. butthurt arab

unemployment
poverty
non-constitutional monarchy/dictatorship
religious dystopia
brainwashed populace

Only Iranian diaspora subhumans do that from what I've seen.

I wish every flag displayed the ethnicity of the poster because diaspora subhumans from all cunts are the worst posters in the world, even worse than leaves.

How am I butthurt? If anything, they're the ones who are butthurt about Arabs and can't get them out of their mind a single day. I can at least speak for Jordanians and say that the average person doesn't bat a single thought about Iranians at all. Btw, I don't hate them(and neither does the average Jordanian). I just think their wannabe white diaspora is pathetic as.

>the average person doesn't bat a single thought about Iranians at all. Btw, I don't hate them(and neither does the average Jordanian).
oh, it's this episode again.

Iraqi shias dislike Iran?
More so than KSA?

What

no
at least they helped against isis, not helped isis, and are isis

But there's still hatred because of Iran-Iraq war right?

no not because iran iraq war, that was 30 years ago.

Ah, Iraqis in Jordan always seem to hate Iran to death

iraqis in jordan are sunnis and like all sunnis they hate shia to death.

They also all have a boner for Saddam and put his pics on their fb etc.

>like all sunnis they hate shia to death
Is this really true?

Seems like the only respectable Muslim country. Good lads.

Serbia is a Muslim country.

I don't think it's as much as real hatred as it's mistrust? Hashd is brutal to sunni Iraqi civillians. Also they do behead and burn and torture capture ISIS fighters so they're not much better in moral rules of war. Unfortunately it's true lots of Jordanians hate shia but it's just because of ignorance (Ali is the son of god, Muhammed is a false prophet) but I wouldn't think Iraqi sunnis are as ignorant or blindingly hateful.

lol
if only you could speak arabic

I'm sunni and I don't. Imo they're Muslim brothers but slightly misguided.

Why?
Fair enough.

toxic religion
it's pretty much against all non sunni humans but shia are the closest so they get the bulk of it

hashid is 2 years old honey buns
i remember at 2006 seeing Jordanians throwing a post-mortem wedding for a suicide bomber that detonated in a market close by where i used to live

I wonder why do you think that if someone is critical to one behavior that's trendy amongst a demographic they're being hateful to them as a people?

So? The one terror attack in Jordan was carried out by Iraqis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Amman_bombings
And I don't use it as an excuse to hate or chimp out on Iraqis because I know that most Iraqis are genuinely good people and don't condone it at all.

>The one terror attack in Jordan was carried out by Iraqis
sunnis*

-_-'

and al-Qaeda in iraq was lead by zarqawi, a Jordanian

Irrelevant
During Iran-Iraq war there was an Iraqi soldier and each arm and leg of his was tied to a tire and they drove the cars in different direction each cutting out his body. Do you think every single Iranian liked this?

they need to stop sending their gay people and start sending over some cuties

other than that it is a terrible country to live in. we had an extreme muslim reporter(pic related) who went to make a piece on iran and stayed there for 10 days. when she came back she became a secular ataturk fangirl and later removed her scarf

no.
but they still supported their army
under the same light while some sunnis do criticize some isis / al-Qaeda / etc actions, they still support them

Really a small percentage of Sunnis is pro-ISIS and you use it as an excuse to hate all of them?

>a small percentage of Sunnis is pro-ISIS
90% according to aljazeera polls
100% according to my personal experience

Yeah right because online polls are so trustable and unrigable

co worker/friend is from there, family ran away because they are christian. he has no pride in being iranian and said never wants to go back. he is also really fucking dumb, but an okay guy.

much more trust-able than a live poll where the Jordanian has to consider the prospect of being raped by a tag team of 300 mukhabarat officers if he votes anything but against isis

Lmao yeah sure whatever. You may believe what you want.
I'm over this.

>each arm and leg of his was tied to a tire and they drove the cars in different direction
This is most likely propaganda, source?

>Ancient slavs who got seuriosly arab'd and mongol'd a bit.
That doesn't happen irl for conquests. The Turks were an exception.

God you're so fucking stupid. I bet you think Egypt was white too.

>Ancient slavs who got seuriosly arab'd and mongol'd a bit.
Yeah mate, a few invadors will have a serious impact on the genotype of a region

Tehran has less mosques than Sarajevo

Yeah but Bosnia's not even religious anymore while quite a lot of Iranians are.

why do persians give out free food to nobody?

That is the point most of the bosniaks are just radicals who dont even have their penis cut not even to talk about going the the mosques.. Mostar has shitton of mosques only a few are visited...

>That is the point most of the bosniaks are just radicals who dont even have their penis cut not even to talk about going the the mosques
Really? No circumcision?
And in that case they're not really radicals anymore. They're more European than Muslim.

I heard that in Ramadan you guys break your fast on alcohol??
Is it true?

Well they are al in the allahu akbar mode even doe they bearly have any touch with the religion besides their """""nationalism"""""

We do ... many of my friends drink and eat pork...

Well they are al in the allahu akbar mode even doe they bearly have any touch with the religion besides their """""nationalism"""""

We do ... many of my friends drink and eat pork.....

That's funny actually considering that nationalism is haram according to major Sunni imams since it can be form of racism and all land is land of allah.
Eat pork? Drink I can understand but why pork?
And do you still hate Serbs?

So they're using religion as an excuse for nationalism? Like the """christians""" on Sup Forums who only like Christianity for it's conservatism while ignoring the parts about acceptance and love?

What is nationalism like in Australia?

That's like the muslims here but even the """secular""" ones that drink, smoke and fuck chimp out if you criticize Islam even a tiny bit... it's weird as fuck.

What's the point of fasting if nobody even follows the religion? Just stop all together desu.

>That's funny actually considering that nationalism is haram according to major Sunni imams since it can be form of racism and all land is land of allah.
Yes... racism is haram but slavery isn't. Makes me think...

It's like Saudi Arabia, but not an American ally, so all the edgy teenagers think it's a great progressive country.

Well the hate is real in towns where there is only one nationality i live in mostar it has a bit more corats than us there but we are pretty chill with each other other here besides football fans... well parents bearly cared for religion since they are literally yugos + we are sorrounded by croats and serbs its hard to not start eat pork since we are together for 50 years

I don't recognise Iran, I only recognise Persia.

Well i would love to stop right now and be a commie slave to tito ...

And yeah islam is the excuse for their fake nationalism and existance

Indo-Iranian (obviously), Shiite, long and very interesting history. Dominant ethnicity is Persians but there are many others. Azeris, Turkmen, Khuzestani Arabs, Balochis, Kurds, etc.. Some people think Iran is an arab country, but those people are uneducated idiots. Some people think "Persian" is an outdated term and that "Iranian" is A) an ethnic term, and B) the correct term for ethnic Persians, and those people are also uneducated idiots.

They're very religious and extremely conservative. They hate gays, but they're fine with trannies and in fact the Iranian government pays for sex-change operations for gay men, so one of them can become a woman and then they can get married without it being gay.

Also, they (allegedly) stopped stoning for adultery in 2011 IIRC.

But Persians have thousands of years of history and culture while the saudis are literal sandniggers who won the lottery

Im an edgy teen and I mainly like them better because they dont export their fanatism and their youth may make them more relaxed when they get in power.

Also they are able to create value, the US is scared that they build themselves nukes and stuff while the central arabs only pay the west to get them stuff handed while raking in cash with oil and promoting religious tourism to the fabled cube.

Oh the arabs have cool history as well but they flatten it because its haram.
Like the time they bulldozed the grave of muhammeds wife because women prayed there commiting minor shirk.

Jordan has Nabatea and Iraq has Sumer and Babylon and Assyria and Lebanon has Phenocia and Egypt has Egypt etc.

>their youth may make them more relaxed when they get in power.
learning persian now might be handy in a dozen years.

That's just so depressing.