Tits or ass?

Tits or ass?

ass. Tits just can't compare to a nice ass

What are we comparing exactly? Just tits and asses in general, big tits & small ass vs small tits & big ass, good tits & bad ass vs bad tits & good ass..?

ugly and shitty picture if you're trying to talk about nice tits.

Why not both? :)

TITS TITS TITS !!!!!
ass is for monkey

yes, not attractive. You say T v A but this seems like just an excuse to share some photos of someone you think is attractive.

ass

you cant do anything with tits

exactly. Tits are nice, but you can fuck literally fuck an ass. Or just doggystle and have it right there

asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ass is flat as hell. And judging by her varying tit size, looks like she's just wearing an assortment of bras in these pictures. She probably doesn't have nice tits, looks like all padding. Sorry.

Asses are nice, but tits all the way.

You can fuck tits, you fucktard. Get on my level.

yep my fav is sticking a finger in her ass while doggy

tits are literally only there to distract from undesirable facial features

the only thing you can do with them is suck on them or slap them but even that is kinda meh

Ass

PLS MORE

OP, what'd you do? steal a bunch of pictures of some blonde girl? Post tits or gtfo, no one gives a shit about a bunch of fucking selfies.

nice push up bra

get on your level? what level would that be? And yeah, I know titfucking is a thing, but I specifically said you could "LITERALLY" fuck an ass, not just rub against it.

she's ugly. just stop. tiny tits in a push up bra. flat ass.

Fake as fuck.

Nobody holds a controller like that, there is no way she's comfortable enough to play a game.

Bitch has got a nice ass but even better feet.

OP flooding with some girl he is in love with. topkek.

Girls really do hold controllers like that. I know it's weird but also true.
My sister always held the controller like that as she was bouncing on my cock. Cod really made her squirm

Not the poster of pic. Man you don't like the pic don't look at it other people like it. speed on.

I bet her name is brittany, amirite?

I'm an assman, myself.

no

Nice but why me?

But it starts with a b, bitches always value the first letter of their names for some dumb reason.

Did you steal these from her computer. You seem a little pathetic -.-

I like them but why are you sending to me?

Breast are proof of evolution.
Ass is for primitive monkeys, Tits is for modern man.

Ass

Tits?