Mexican here. Why is Donald Trump so hateful and racist against Mexicans?

Mexican here. Why is Donald Trump so hateful and racist against Mexicans?

Seriously what did we do to him?

I guess I won't understand this kind of hatred that he has not only for our people but for Muslims too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bbyoUb3mp1E
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/jun/30/donald-trump-mexico-comments-nbc-universal-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump's a xenophobic white racist

we have a lot of them up here

sometimes faggots elect them into power

He doesn't he loves the mexican people!

I'm Mexican too.

link one quote of him saying racist things against Mexicans.

You're being brainwashed by the jew media. WAKE UP!

'They're a great people a wonderful people, he hires many Mexicans'

He hates illegal immigration. Are you suggesting all Mexicans are here against the law?

so do you think you will flunk 8th grade

kind of hard to tell when you want to get rid of all them

>Seriously what did we do to him?

He's against ILLEGALS on his OWN country.

Stop falling for the jew tricks.

I don't understand this.

"Mexicans are generally bad bad people. 80% of them are rapists. Believe me when I tell you, that Mexico doesn't send us their best. Believe me." - Donal J. Trump

>hurr durr joo tricks
what did you get b& at Sup Forums for

just saying you're posting a lot from class

Can you give us a citation or are you just repeating what you saw on facebook?

I'm Mexican-America.
I live in a border city.
ALL the Mexicans here want Trump to win.
We understand better than anyone that illegal immigration is a serious problem.

He is orange actually

Link or STFU

nice try, but polling data suggests the exact opposite.

maybe in your locale, but that certainly isn't how the majority feel.

There is no way you can tell who's illegal

you want innocent people's rights violated

He's referring to the trash that is being sent over the border, not Mexicans in general faggot. There is a difference between commenting on illegal immigrants and the ethnicity as a whole, not that you'd be able to acknowledge it.

>orange
curious

so you're just as racist as Trump is about your own people?

k

>damage control

I want the laws to be enforced Paco...that's hardly a radical stance.

>I guess I won't understand this kind of hatred that he has not only for our people but for Muslims too.

He's just a blowhard appealing to the most stupid members of US society.

I love when it when Trumptards pretend this isn't easily accessible information

hes not racist.
he just has foot in mouth syndrome

Pointing out the obvious, cuckfag.

if you did then you'd be calling for the arrest and prosecution of the American who create the demand by hiring illegals in the first place

but no, it's easier to blame a bunch of funny smelling brown people who don't speak your language

Have you ever seen his skin

He's not wrong you can't say that none of the illegal immigrants are rapists, drugs smugglers. They've already broken a law by crossing the border illegally.

if it's so easily accessible, why can't you link it?

no Trump's proposed policy sends a seriously ugly message

and he does not deserve to be elected leader of this country

>all these bluepilled #Hitllarytes

what happened to Sup Forums?

Kind of like when Bernie said white people cant be poor?

link?

tfw He won't be a problem, because Hillary is well ahead of him in national polls.

because I'm not going to do your fucking work for you faggot
we're way past this shit

it's whether you agree with his remarks and believe that racial profiling is acceptable

why do Mexicans have no problem with littering and why does the entire extended family go everywhere with them especially places where you have to stand in line like the grocery store or the bank?

These are some of the reasons I'm glad for Trump 2016

Google
o
o
g
l
e

>$0.02 has been deposited to your bank account

>not poor
compared to blacks and other minorities?

We aren't. Ever

They fine them. It's not like they get off scott-free.

right
so you're just going to continue to be a dipshit about this

figures

i want him to be elected, just to see how much he fuck things up

He isn't racist or sexist

He hates terrorists and illegals

Why is this still a thing

He's never said anything about getting rid of them all. He is only against the ILLEGAL immigrants. Why is that so hard to understand? Don't break the law and immigrate LEGALLY then there will be no problems.

Tell me you NEVER EVER broke a single law, and your comment will be pertinent.
But we already know its not.

people who hire illegals should have to do serious jail time for endangering the security of this country

Mexifag here not once did he say mexicans are rapist, hes saying they're sending bad ones that include:rapist, druglords, criminals and some of those they send are good people
He also states that it's not just mexico that some are from central america and so on
youtu.be/bbyoUb3mp1E

ok so you don't have a link for that outrageous quote?

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/jun/30/donald-trump-mexico-comments-nbc-universal-video

Doesn't sound so bad desu

because once you have a large group of Americans paying Mexicans who come across the border on a regular basis the whole "illegals" thing goes out the window

Trump is advocating racial profiling, not addressing the other half of the problem

see

no shit

>still doesn't link it.

no shithead Trump made a blundering cringing blanket condemnation of an entire group of people

how the fuck do you know why illegals come over here? How do you know they're "rapists" or that they bring drugs?

You're just lapping it up mexifag

yeah they do shithead

Trump is a racist and you're complacent with it

Uh statistics?

Google them, I'll wait.

yeah keep avoiding the topic and pretending it didn't happen

useful idiot much?

I do not disagree (generally), but have you seen the people in very deep parts of Appalachia? Shit is fucked

I don't have to do shit

you're the one who believes what Trump is saying

Of course not his brain can't handle the truth i posted a youtube video of his speech not once did he mention a racist remark
See

758,498,278 results for "Trump Racist"

>2016
>being this retarded

"Mexican" isn't even a race, how can he be a racist then? Besides he didn't say all mexicans where like that just that they are sending the bad ones which is true actually.

yeah well they probably still hate black people and think they're better than them

ITT: Liberal cucklords who make outrageous claims but can't back them up.

I'm not the guy you originally replied to. I Just think it's funny how you're sidestepping the question. If you make a claim the burden of proof is on you.
>HUR HURRR I DONT WANNA DO THE WORK FOR YOU
Is a lazy copout

right
because Mexicans aren't a "race" it's OK to make bigoted stereotypical comments about them

wow Trump gets off on a technicality!

faggot

how do I upvote this?

Do you even read or watch any news at all?

Apparently not, or possibly just Fox News.

Except in this case anyone who hasn't heard Trump make remarks about Mexican Illegals and Muslims doesn't deserve to have someone do their work for them

they aren't worth having a discussion with

poast cock

I assume so to be honest. There's a documentary done about the guy who took photographs of them that's kind of interesting. Can't remember his name atm but you'll probably be able to find it with that little information.

So I guess we are all faggots because there's half a million results?

liberal logic everyone.

He's not wrong.

>wanting to protect your borders
>racist
This is why there's a legal procedure to get into countries, Pedro. To filter out the scum who would damage the countries. Mexicans are just fine so long as they're not illegal and they integrate.

Link?

I can photoshop your mum on my dick right now, does that mean she is a whore?

wow.....just wow....

people really miss the point of what Sanders was saying

it's really not that hard, and even you, who sounds reasonable, had to find a really cherrypicked example that still didn't dismiss the comment

Sanders is saying that racism is the reason why people of color are poor and treated like 2nd class citizens without the benefits of what we enjoy as the privileged

and it gets people so mad because they can't accept it

>get nail and hammer
>pound into left testicle
>post pic w/ timestamp

>this
Im tired of kids getting bullied by niggers at school (school principle here ) and we cant do shit becouse the parents pull out the god damn racist card

post link I want to see for myself. I'm not a dumb liberal and I must find actual proof and not just gobble up the cock of the media with out asking.

show me where any immigration class is required to "integrate" into society

>replying to obvious b8

kekking

>school principle here
zoz

Hey libs:

Q. What happens when you illegally cross the border into Mexico (or any country other than the US for that matter)? What will the Mexican government do to you?

A. Jail time, and stiff penalties.

Fuck off you cock sucking libtard. He never made this comment.

"I fucking hate niggers so much, I just used them because I knew I'd get upwards of 90% of their votes just based off of my skin color."

-Barack Obama

He actually said this in a public speech that was televised nationwide. Google it.

>Mfw I just proved that he said it by simply telling you to Google it. Problem, cuck fags?

cool story bro

let's be fascists like THEM

Mexican isn't a race you dumb Mexcrement.

Yeah, just like Hadrian's wall, and the great wall of China or the Berlin wall.....oh yeah that's right, walls don't work.

>school as a career
that explains it
you're fucked, user.
quit now so you can actually enjoy life

it is normal procedure, common sense. If you don't integrate you, by definition, get marginalized and can't become a productive member of society.

>hurr: i don't believe proof that my guy is a huge racist, even when it's put right under my nose.

Because it's not true lol. Blacks have had fucking DECADES of opportunity and "reparations" handed to them. Yet they still fuck it up.
>t-that's because racism!!!!!
Yeah ok so we're racist yet give blacks scholarships just for being black

this

this whole thread is disturbing
have some pride in your fucking country or we're gonna lose it

Trump 2016

Enjoy your civil war and racial/ethnic strife you historically illiterate dunce.