Why do you faggots think liking traps isn't gay?

Why do you faggots think liking traps isn't gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're attracted to the penis, it's bi
post op shemales are straight

It is gay, but I only fap to it like 1 out of 20 faps. That makes me 1/20th gay, making me 19/20 straight therefore not gay. Did that answer your question?

They like dick so much that a logical falicecy just adds.

it's like those guys that fap to loli but say they arn't pedos. it's because it's a fantisy they have no desire to act out so sure they might have a bit of gay in them but they are satisfied with vagina for the most part. I suppose its a bit like a fetish but non defining

not gay if feminine penis

if liking traps if gay

liking Buck Angel is straight

think about that

what if it's a feminine penis?

Who is this, plus good comment

when you don't like guys but dicks are cool

hahaha a feminine penis is just a penis.

Science:
youtube.com/watch?v=qMoEs7eQeZE

Why is there, no matter the thread, always someone incapable of doing anything himself?

Because actual gay men aren't attracted to women so a two is everything they're not attracted to. Traps are a straight fetish even more so that women are even more batshit insane to say 10 years ago due to feminism and the whole sjw movement... so traps are the best option

No one does, but the mods like to post these stupid threads because they know it generates traffic. Do you faggots really need to have the same exact conversations every day of the week?

MODS do it? wow I never knew.

You're gay

i want a dumb submissive woman like they were in the 50s. can't find one anymore. but there are very much dumb traps.
feminism is to blame.

nope, you're gay

it is. bad taste though.

even if they didn't, the deputized autists would fill any voids in Sup Forums with the same old lame shit threads. seriously, no one thinks traps aren't gay unless they are trolling. its like the fucking definition of gay.

so i'm at lunch with my buddy yesterday and he's talking about his brother who underwent full transition. That guy didn't tell his current husband that he was a man for like 6 months(yeah, I know, how the fuck could you NOT know...). Ok, THAT might not be gay... maybe.. but I think if you stay after you find out then it's gay... but whatever... in any case this isn't a question we're going to resolve on Sup Forums.

This is an imageboard. Post images and STFU.

those guys are paid by Sup Forums.. do you think they're going to sit around while their employer goes to shit? no.. they're going to start threads and drive traffic. We, the autists who inhabit this shit board, eat it up. They've kept Sup Forums going for years by recycling the same old stale shit.

because people have an idea about what it means to be gay beyond the strict sexual definition and they don't want to be seen as that and don't see themselves as that

That explains this chick