Would you hit on a paraplegic girl at a costume party?

Would you hit on a paraplegic girl at a costume party?

Sure, yolo

I'd fuvk her

is that supposed to be wings on her back?

Lets make this interesting, would many anons be interested in a paraplegic to begin with femanon or not? Shit sucks. Im a para aswell unfortunately but humans are fragile and men push sports too far.

They don't work... like her legs.

?

Holy Fuck yes

She's got a super nice rack

Dude the fact that ur asking is shit. Its a woman not a Spaceship

and she hot lol

I really don't care about her condition if she's good looking and nice with me.

Probably would to be honest. Pro's if she has a sick sense of humor.

I guess it did hurt.
When you fell from heaven.

Hit that shit bro. Literal sex hole. She won't feel a thing so you can be as rough as you want.

chortle

I wouldn't hit on her, but I'd try to duck her

You wouldn't be able to have sex very well. That would be a big problem.

I'm into water sports and scat, so having no control over her bladder and sphincter wouldn't be an issue

More importantly, user,
How did she reject you?

not men because they are supposed to be dominant but women you just pick them up and use them the same way you'd use a regular woman

lol, this

Kek.

Whats not to get. Im a wheelchair user as well. And it sucks just as much as you think.

Underrated post

That's deep Sup Forumsro. You should make a thread about that.

You're an idiot. I meant human beings are fragile and the sports us dudes are getting into nowadays really quite exceed what the human body is capable of.

So being October is over, are you going to put snow tires on that?

Yes, would fuck and run, not sure about having a relationship with one. Not because of the handicap but because of all the health issues you know they will have and will die much earlier.

i'm gonna need an x-ray on those titties Dr.

>Can't run away
>Can fuck her ass as hard as I could ever want to.
>Nice tits
>Save money on restrains since I only need handcuffs

sure why the hell not.

Can you get boners or at least feel anything down there?

keked

Lol, at least u got us fellow Sup Forumstards to make fun of you in your harsh times

>too soon

Did not think of that. Fuck.

>Can fuck her ass as hard as I could ever want to.

If she's been paralyzed any longer than a year, pounding her ass hard isn't going to be as pleasure-full as you're thinking.

I almost went on a date with one years ago. She would come into the store where I worked and we got to talking. Seemed very nice and wasn't bad looking.

She played tennis sometimes at the park where I played softball, and she told me later that she'd stuck around to watch me play.

I was going to ask her out the next time she was in the store, but then my hours got cut and then I quit. I asked a friend who still worked there to be on the lookout for her, but found out that she was going in for surgery due to complications of being in a wheelchair and we lost touch.

Bumped into her about 10 years later and she told me she was upset because we lost touch - she had wanted to jump my bones so many times.

She didn't look that great any more, but fuck my life I missed out on getting pussy for several years because I didn't know how to read the signs.

maybe just for you, very few people get crippled playing sports properly. Head injuries are another story but the fans dgaf about that

>or not soon enough
>maybe if they worked she wouldn't be paralyzed

Its a very depressing when you can no longer feel sexual pleasure. And cannot cum. However realistically you could have a never ending erection based on muscle spasticity. I feel nothing from my navel down.

fucking lol, now back to /lit/

You said it's a costume party. Bitch as gone in a wheelchair. Like blacking up, this is a tasteless costume choice.

Depends if I was legless enough

This is very true. All of the sitting will often lead to pressure sores and can be pretty bad.

I don't know. My dad's a para so I'm sure sigmund freud would have all kinds of interesting things to say about me.
Plus what is the point? How can sex be enjoyable if you can't feel it? Or can you feel slight sensations?

Do you think if we were in the year 2050,thst your legs would've been cured?

>playing sports
>assuming its a team sport

Spinal cord injuries are way more common than youd ever guess. By the time you find out its too late. Motocross will break your body hard nowadays. Bikes arent 30 horsepower anymore, they stretch to the higher 50s.

topkek spotted

underrated post

Why wouldn't it be? Seems like all that would work about the same.

working nerve controlled "better than the real thing" legs are going to be around sooner than that, 2025 at the latest

Well....that depends

I mean Depends

Oh hell that's what they make showers for,

Been there.
>Misshapen/atrophied muscle... it literally looks like it's hanging.

>bone alignment is weird

>Feels different inside
girl I was with had a shorter "cavern" due to being "kinked"

>she is ALWAYS faking it.
But she loved giving oral, which was great. Just had NO release for her. She'd get hot and turned on, but no masturbating or intercourse could be felt enough to "push" her into climax.

She has a good set of tits. So yes.

That's normal. Most people don't pick up the "LET'S SMASH GENITALS" signals very well. I sure as fuck don't.

Last summer I went to LA with a friend who flew in from the East Coast. As I was driving she was stroking my hand. Few days later I find she wanted to give me a road handy and I was too awkward to notice/let her.

I know the cure exists as of right now, stem cells and schwann cells and olafactory ensheathing cells are all huge advances towards it, regenerative medicine is there, its just convincing the doctors and fda to actually utilize the last decade of research. Fortunately ill be here in 2050 most likely to know,

See

That's a valid point, I hope I can shed some more light on the topic.

Atrophy of the sphincter muscles. Basically a shitty, loose hole.

okay ill give you that, but everyone knows buying a motorcycle might as well be 30 years off of your life expectancy

I'm just saying, what if it was possible to fix severed nerve endings and all that jazz.

dat nappy

News flash it isnt enjoyable anymore sensory wise. The enjoyable part is making your partner feel good and enjoying a set of tits if its your thing.

Diapers. user, you clever son of a bitch.

maybe if the anti-stem cell lobby fucked off, right now the scientists working in this field have their hands tied

i am interested in knowing this too, can you feel orgasm?

It's the same girl as the one in the OP.

Well thanks user, at least you can be Charles Xavier on Halloween. On a side note, it's very fascinating how far we've come as humans. Too bad society is fucked atm.

"girl you must be an angel"
"cause you broke your legs when you fell from heaven"

This is the fucker who doesnt scroll before posting.

Faggot.

fancy that

How high is your injury? Complete or incomplete?

Right you are, mechanical technology has surpassed medicinal technology and weve created a shitty grey area.

should i care what you faggots had to say before i came here?
cause i don't

faggot

We can join severed nerves faggot.

I don't even know how to interact with people who don't have a disability.

Unfortunately im a t8 complete. Because never half ass anything.

Wait, if you can't feel anything from the waist down, how do you know when you need to go to the bathroom?

Piss bags and diapers.

Jeez, that's disgusting. Do you just piss and shit yourself or what?

Not with tits like those

Walk up to her and ask her unironically whether the chair's part of the costume.

No shit, eh? Damn she's got an amazing body... yeah, I'd hit that. Shit & piss and all, fuck it.

This faggot isn't even a para. Don't listen to this clown. Yes we cannot feel the need to use the washroom, you can train your body to run on a schedule. You can also train your body to take signals to cause bodily functions. Some paras drink coffee on the morning they know they need to take a shit. Its a really crappy way of regulating things, but it works well enough i dont wear diapers or a piss bag and 99.7 percent of the time I dont have any issues. Generally you have to use a tube to drain your bladder every 6 hours. Every person is different and everyones schedule after injury will vary.

Of course I'd approach the wheelchair babe.
I couldn't think of a better excuse for not having to dance.

So, were you one of those guys that was all like telling everyone else they were pussies for not riding, etc.? Like, people would warn you to slow down, be careful, stop taking risks, and you were like, "nah fuck you"?

cause there are plenty of those types, and it sounds like you seem to be blaming sports and technology in general instead of saying, "Hey, I made some shitty decisions, and maybe I should have stuck to track and tennis or, not taken that hairpin curve at 80mph"

What about the 0.3%? What happens then?

He shits or pisses himself, dude, what do you think?

Only if she checked her privilege

No. I was not one of those typical douchebags. I knew the risks and I accepted them, my accident was the result of people deciding not to share some valuable information about the surrounding area..its complicated how it happened but no i wasnt being an idiot taking a curve at 80 k an hour. I was a seasoned rider and knew how to operate a motorcycle, full moto license aswell. I took risks yes, but never told people they were pussies for following their own interests. Dirtbiking is what we did and everyone knew it. Sometimes people have to pay to play and this time I got singled out unfortunately. However iam resentful about the progress of medicine and technology. We could fix this by now.

99.999 percent of the .3 you generally piss yourself. Unscheduled bowel movements happen when you eat something your body doesnt like.

I feel ya bro. Sorry to hear that.

But yeah, you're right. In fact, if you look at the peer reviewed scientific journals in the field, the technology and ideas already exists, but we won't see it in practice for a long time for a number of reasons.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, it is shitty. But it is what it is, there is no going back. The tech and ideas to fix it are amazing, we only need to start and there are tons of people willing, me included to bite the bullet and do trials.. the people like me that injured themselves by choice persay can be tested on to help fix the people that were injured by complete accident. Makes sense right? Just not to the fda. Fuck em.

Why? She won't feel it