Any Brits know this knobhead. Swear to god, he is the biggest meme known to grime...

Any Brits know this knobhead. Swear to god, he is the biggest meme known to grime. Every Year 10 will listen to him like their hard but they ain't. These niggers think Stormzy and Jme are the shit and totally blank real niggers like Skepta and Chip. JME IS A FUCKING DISGRACE TO GRIME. He raps in schools for kids. He is not rated, fam.

If you got this far, drink some tea because i'm british and stuff.....

SHUT UP.

you're just mad because you're just a backup dancer
>shut up

Devilman

AWWW HELL NAH NIGGA

Devilman is the realest in the game

Calls Chip a "real" grime artist.

These niggers caught me so ima go and an hero

Calls skepta a "real" grime artist

Chip is a fucking retard, Skepta and all of JME are shit, stormzy has gotten lots of recognition in a very short amount of time, Flowdan is still the best grime artists out there, new album this summer you cuck!

He sounds like a cucked robot watching his wife get fucked.

Thoughts on kanos new album and konnichiwa ??

ayy 0121

Never called Skepta a "real" grime artist. You're obviously autistic.

>Calls Chip a "real" grime artist.

see where you're coming from, but I fucking hate Chip's voice.

Anybody listen to Big Narstie?

you're like them people at MCdonalds trying to sell someone else's mixtape. Calm ur life nigga
you're the same guy who thinks Kendrick Lamar is some shitty cunt with a mad voice
konnichiwa is really good. the intro was great and the lyrics were fire. Ain't hear Kanos new album but i gunna get on that.
i aint heard shit bout some Flowdan nigga but who at the frontlines fighting them hypocrites. Yeah, Chip.
fair enough, he raps like he sings

Grime is for beta losers who think being a cunt is cool

This is bait

No, there is some good grime music and grime has played an important part for UK music, some people use it as a culture to be cunts however.

and what you listen to unknowns on soundcloud because you want to be edgy. Basically what said

Kanos made in manor is album of the year so far.

konnichiwa was a massive let for me.

>Wiley KOG