I made a thread earlier about muh kitteh catching a mouse, but the mouse made a daring escape

I made a thread earlier about muh kitteh catching a mouse, but the mouse made a daring escape.

Well, my muh cat caught another one (or the same one)

What should I do to this fucker? He shall die. Shall he die for science? NASA mouse?

two mice in one day.... I'm really perplexed here

forget that. hang yourself on cam

this is the one that was caught this morning

the new one is in the same container

Give the mouse a forceful entry into your rectum.

where does one buy balloons??

Don't be a judge ... release it and let it experience life.

the thing is this is the 2nd mouse that has been in the apt today, either that or the first one has the fucking gall to come back

I dont need a family of mice in my apt so it ends here. if its the same mouse he got away and was dumb enough to come back. he has no 3rd chance

How fucking poor is your family that there are mice running all around the house?

1) I dont live with my parents

2) its a brand new apt

3) i have no fucking clue lol. I'm not poor and its a decently nice place. And I have three cats that kill all pests

dubs
put mouse in can with food and tie can to balloons. if no balloons available put mouse in can with little plant and food and tie rock on submerge in water for 24 hours. if surviives he is a true survivor mouse and let him free.

re rolling for him to start a new life

rolling again

make it happen rerolllllllll

Give the mouse a good way to go out... What floor is your apartment?

What I'm thinking is you take the thing, tape or strap it to flying object (choice is yours, frisbee, small rocket motor, airplane... Even maybe having it parasail off the back of your car or shoot it out of a canon) and let it fly.

What I'm thinking is give it a quick painless death (no lacerating it like goat-fucking scum) and a way to go out that even a human would appreciate

fucking rolling for this

i need to go to supermarket soon

they should sell balloons right??

if so, and the mouse doesn't escape while I am gone, then I will take photos of the mousetronaut

I will leave in like 20 mins so you guize need to keep this shit alive or i will have to make a new thread when i get back

cmoooooon this satan commands it

kill the mice medieval execution style, like with ned stark

With balloons, top of can will be left open so it can both have air and escape if it touches down and survives.

With water, you need a different route. Build a fucking city in there, multiple cans, water bottles, fucking bathroom, whole 9 yards with oxygen to last. Leave it a week and come back

1) Your apartment looks dirty

2) 3 cats in a apartment? You place stinks like piss and so do you.

3) Fuck you

Bump

yesrolling to add on this option for biodome and aeronautical safety precautions

rerolling again hey also the plants provide the oxygen from his carbon monoxide

Just do what my 12 yr old daughter did when she caught one in the cupboard. Stab the motherfucker with a steak knife!
>pic related

Trips cannot lie.

A clean death. A soldier's death.

Rolling for NASA mouse

no dude

Sup Forums space program pls

Sup Forums we need to think of a system for op to make... How big it's going to be, how much food, even if we can see what happens to the mouse

Yes.
I have the video too.
Perhaps a .gif or a webm will make it more clear. If my daughter can do it, so can you!

nah dude just tie some balloons to it and watch it float away...for science of course.

No we're making a survivor mouse, not hawk prey. GTFO this is Sup Forums space program

Boring.
I'm out...

Name it Skittles, then disown your cat and raise Skittles instead

get some helium balloons and send that fucked into space. its for the greater good here guys

i like that. listen to this man. he is a scientist fag

Post more pics of daughter.

Mouse is not "he", mouse is "she". If you'd look under her tale, you'd see a little hole under it's bigger hole, named anusus. You can try to put your penis in this hole and you both (you and mouse) would get pleasure

kek

Can I roll for this? If dubs, fuck the mouse.

Good. Don't come back.