hm?

this will be my first post in this thread

probably irish

excellent posts
>68413578
atrocious post

quite possibly all me

haha alright lads

so. tomorrow I have to drive to dublin. dublin, of all places. I hate driving on the m50.. hate it... hate it....

somewhat feasible chance of being all me

How is he a traitor

>yank op

foy

Who the fuck eats sandwiches with their mouth closed in the middle of a grocery store? What a stupid picture honestly

Thinking about doing this with my daughter as well

this will be your last too
**unscheats catcana**
ppshh
nothin' personell, kid

small dogs are such runt animals

child abuse

he's chewing you non-floridian savage

hope you write an incredibly powerful piece for the internet will love and forget about in two days

New vlog lads

youtu.be/Z1Vx2h_VHkA

Like, comment, and subscribe

He's chewing with the sandwich pressed against his lips? That seems like a retarded way to eat

Also
>non-floridian savage
Jokes on you my state's exactly the same as florida but with mexicans instead of cubans and a way drier climate

if she was really trying to decolonise her mind she would have had beautiful caramel children with a black stallion

i quite like this gimmick

>doesn't have publix
kys

need a gf before i murder someone

>Louis C.K. walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite the show tonight"
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to out natural state,BLACKness"
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience.
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "KEK KEK KEK" slowly growing louder.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the semen carefully extracted from vaginas of wives who have been bred by black bucks. It symbolizes the conquering of the white race.
>Louis lowers his pale, naked body slowly into the cauldren of semen. He rubs himself sensually, and his tiny white dick gets more and more erect. "KEK KEK KEK KEK" the chanting continues to roar on.
>Louis begins moaning and masturbating violently. Some white people in the audience are shocked, but when they try to leave they find the doors locked.
>Louis moans come out in a gasping sputter as his hands are a blur in his slimy crotch.
>Right as Louis reaches his climax, a black buck thrusts a huge horn resembling a BBC in front of Louis face. Louis puts it to his lips and....
>BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>The sound of Louis orgasm echoes around the chamber, competing with the deafening chant of "KEK KEK KEK"
>Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre,killing all the white males in the audience with spears. The white women blush with anticipation as they are dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with massive, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being spitroasted between the girths of two massive black men.
>He pulls his mouth off of one of the mans cocks with a slluurpp and grabs the mic. Panting, he says:
>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

If you ever want to see the difference between London and the rest of the UK, watch Question Time - an episode in Hartlepool and an episode in Newham

Getting my daily dose of Andrew Hales and Cody Ko

Post your best Pepe

>kys

No

painful read can't imagine actually watching the documentary

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/f28d670a-ade7-4b0f-92ea-14df1aee2ff3

*throws popcorn towards you*

There's too many brits in this thread

I've always had a thing for Mariah Carey t b h

>bbcthree

me neither

just heard gunshots haha

where are the brits

they're the reason i'm here

might leave

only turboneets on at this time, wagecucks and normdoms will be waking up soon.

Here's one

>soon

It's 3 a.m. there la'

>It’s an intriguing moment. Is she objecting to the prejudice faced by African-Americans? Or is she angry at being treated differently herself, as part of a white minority? It’s hard to say.
fucking kek
they won't even acknowledge the possibility that the blacks at the school are just no good niggers

ah yes the time of night when /brit/ becomes /commonwealthalongwithafewyanks/

wageys get up between 5am and 7 am la

i'm worried that their SJW gubbamint will block the 'chon and then i'll miss their clever and witty posts

At least she will top the class

just sent the drop out email to my tutor. feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest to be honest. I've been fighting so hard for so many years against all the shit and now I've finally given up.

going to speak to the landlord in the morning and then pop over to the gfs to hopefully end the relationship.

after that I should have time to find some menial job that'll cover my rent and drugs to suppress the feelings of regret.

of course not as everyone knows blacks are completely innocent and when they do wrong it's white people's fault

Tutor for what?

fuck off poleaboo

were you the lad who had the big test?

Doesnt everybody

Just shows you - the Ghurkas. Maybe the British forces are the best because they encompass the best elements of many different nationalities.

O alri I wouldn't know haha x

he doesn't seem very high test to me haha

I'm the lad with the big testicles if that's what you meant x

H8 her tbqh

Like Brittany though

>poleaboo
>gf
nah

Have been wanking so much my cock feels lifeless

Racist

haha

haha

is it gay to fuck a trap if you didn't know it was a trap?

Friendly reminder Millie B is

a) such a slag
b) mad

#teamsoph

should i do a cheeky 'cide lads?

thanking god i dont live in melbourne

u jelly

shart?

Another /shit/ thread

You guys must be loads of fun irl

don't ever reply to me or my posts again

Finger straight up the pozhole

You didn't even ask why I like Brittany over Mariah

Fuck off

You know who you are

Never seen something look more like the HQ of an international villains group in my life

It's overwhelmed with JFs which inevitably results in a lowering an standards, poor quality and angry conflict.

Like London

london with better weather and more white people

Two in the pink...

London is one of the worst places I've ever been t b h I hope I never have to go there again

MUCH preferred Oxford and absolutely LOVED the Lake District

All of them at the same time? Wouldn't she be on the bottom tho?

>MUCH preferred Oxford
Ah yes, mini London.

Where are all the locals then? Is Uni wrapping up?

Need another Kennedy president of the US lads.

Imagine having an 8 inch cock

Trump

Need the irish out of business sunshine

*snipes you*

went to lake district for a geography field trip it was alright

Severely disappointed with the lack of discussion about the lyrical war between Milli B and Soph Aspin in this thread tbqh

clue yourself up lads

youtube.com/watch?v=sdObncC8FUo

youtube.com/watch?v=T2t2AoZW5CQ

just about t

disgusting

mini and white
Oxford is pretty much the perfect place desu
t. Oxford student

>2014-2015
>SJW's invent the term "safe-space" and apply it seriously
>it's ridiculed to hell and back

>2016
>get called out on exaggerated criticism about Trump
>"Wow, you need a safe-space? I thought you hated those! Haha Drumpf needs a safe-space!!"

Why are SJWs so stupid?

exam tommorrow

enjoying my 3 a.m for now though

>oxford
>white

You do know paki rapes gangs operate in Oxford too?

I bet you've never actually been there.

>Oxford is an ethnically diverse city. 22% of residents were from a black or minority ethnic group in 2011, compared to 13% in England.
oxford.gov.uk/info/20131/population/462/ethnicity

don't care about any posts above mine

I've got a job interview tomorrow morning

whats the job?