This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need to read or reply to this

This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need to read or reply to this.

I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're all a bunch of creeps. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have. You can be a millionaire and girls will still reject you because you have creepy genetics. Stay away from our women.

Other urls found in this thread:

kageshi.com/rooms/reeeee9k/swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your fault
>genetics

Pick one. Do normies even listen to themselves when they talk?

25 y.o asexual guy here,Im not even offended.

Genetics are overrated.

I'm not a virgin but I'm pretty sure guys that are virgins and are 20 years + just lack confidence. It's not that hard to get a gf if you really wanted one.

Because having good looks and fucking girls is the highest a human could possibly achieve. Think outside your fucking microcosm of narcissim for one moment. Also: "genetics which you don't have" Every person has genes you fucking retard.

this thread is bait, his name is alex he's in reeeee9k

kageshi.com/rooms/reeeee9k/swf

Ofc its bait, the mindset itself is just so retarded

come listen to this tard

you're*

>cereal killer

Lul

>cereal killer
Bait accepted

>Every person has genes you fucking retard.

and some have better genes

I'm sorry, but do you understand how hard it is to find a dude with my fucked up fetishes?

The bait in this one is strong.

Stale pasta is stale

Just how fucked up are they? Scat?

Right on all accounts tbh

>"genetics which you don't have"
>Every person has genes you fucking retard.

Autism