ok abandon thread

Tbh I prefer Marina to this overrated bimbo bitch

thats because you amd marinafag are the same guy

strawpoll.me/10181409/

>trips of truth confirm

>calls OP samefag
>samefags himself
Seriously, I don't like the Marinafag, but just ignore him

Every fucking thread and you really expect us to think that you (poll guy) and him (Marinafag) are not the same person? Unless you two are working as a team, it's the most obvious shit in the book, and now I'm predicting that you're going to call me the marinafag because that's your tactic.

We get it. You have no fucking life.

>arguing with trips...kek

>newfag spammer confirmed

Hurr durr samefag

Strawpoll.me/autism

Half of these posts are just the gorilla fag talking to himself. Mods should just ban him for good, but of course they won't.

>strawpoll.me/10181409/
>no "paid marketing shill" as an option

Companies pull this shit on imageboards all the time.

> starting with scarlet

seems like op is not that big faggot like other days

>trying this hard to divert attention away from his shitposting/spamming that he blames other people who are calling him out by saying they are the same guy as marina spammer...

marina/selena spammer you have some serious issues

Seriously, people hate you as much as Marinafag due to your autistic poll being spammed

This cunt just makes me want to join in the marina spamming, just to piss him off.

true like with taylor swift etc....but i can see why with marina since she is an absolute nobody with a failed career

God that fuckin smile of hers hnnngg

>marina fag is fuming yet again

maybe its time you went for a nap kid and take your meds

strawpoll.me/10181409/

Can anyone tell me how it's possible that this guy and the Marina guy are always in the same thread together?

I know how, but I want you to tell me.

>ITT marina fag seams a bit mad that all of us replying to him using that poll

strawpoll.me/10181409/

kek do you label everything by body part first?

Mah nigga

>because other people reply to you with the poll because it obviously gets to you and stops you spamming that ugly bitch

Just ass. It makes finding them easier.

I voted severe undiagnosed autism, but I have a feeling it's been diagnosed. but that wasn't an option.
I don't have the autism I swear. don't look at me like that. STOP JUDGING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>marinafag using his phone and his computer to reply with
>being that autistic

kek

Please not TayTay

Kek
Too late

What do you say those pants called for english? Very much enjoy view those.

tights/leggings/yoga pants

I prefer the Marinafag to you. You should just chew on a dishwasher tablet and wash it down with a cocktail of bleach, fairy liquid and Vanish

tell me about it lol...he's gone full autists in this thread lol

The Marina poster is a college student, haphazardly trying to use Sup Forums in a ridiculous autistic attempt to gather data for some project or another. Hopefully he'll fail that class any day now and fuck off forever.

best

Please stop

Ah yes. Much thanks to you!

I have been guilty of spamming that poll, also.

Nope, sure won't. They enjoy every bit of these reactions.

Stop

>im selena/marinafag

FTFY faggot and take your own advice about the bleach etc i'm sure Sup Forums would be a better place

I've met Marina IRL, she's pretty fucking hot. I mean, I get that spammers are annoying, but Marina is a god tier woman.

Bout fucking time she had them out for everyone

Or it's some dumbfuck college student in some Psych 101 class with way too much free time and a poor understanding of their curriculum.

>leaving Sup Forums
>ever

No friend, it doesn't work like that. He's here 5ever just like the rest of us. All we can really hope for is that he quits posting.

shh don't say that marina fag will say your me

>Sup Forums would be a better thread
Yeah. With Loli, trap e.t.c

Nah, just somebody who is bored, and siezed an opportunity to rustle some autistic jimmies.

STOP SPAMMING TAYTAY

My apologies, I meant to imply that I hope THIS specific strain of retardation he has cultivated will fuck off for good.

STOP

Stop.

>i never met marina but she is fucking ugly and looks like 55 year old woman

FTFY

Rosa

hay mods banned furry yesterday so who know they maybe next

Ermergerd taylorfag spamming

Strawpoll.me/stillbreastfedat30

Yes indeed. One can only hope.

but instead got more butthurt himself when /b laughed at how pathethic his troll attempt was..

Have you got a TayTay folder that I can have?

>ITT marinafag got so butthurt that he is now spamming taylor

kek

I'm not even the original marinafag. Just posted the first one in this thread hoping pollfag would spaz out.

Scarlet Johanson just isn't as pretty as the media seems to make her out o be. I've actually have ugly ex girlfriends that I think are better looking.

She looks so fucking good right now. It's awesome. I hope she starts doing a lot of movies again and finally goes nude.

Not really. Just got quite a few pics saved on my phone from different places.

I'm not the marinafag

just made this for you, home slice.

Hnnnng

Ok. Fair enough