No cringe thread? cringe thread!

no cringe thread? cringe thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw
bored.com/articles/hilariously-desperate-man-searching-taylor-swift-concert-date/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he looks pretty decent tbh

thread now poop thread

Jesus fucking christ what the actual fuck, how does this degenerate even exist?

Kill it with fire

why do you post the same guy for every cringe thread, you dirty fucking nigger?

I had that last week, except there was blood in it.

What's the story here user? Widowed husband missed his wife so much he turned her bones into a furry?

How is this guy cringe? He's well dressed, better then anybody on this site.

im creeped out by that

You got a problem with vests you chode chomper? Bulletproof vests have saved our boys lives so many times its not even funny. You think you can just make fun of something that you think is funny when its not? I know this is the internet but you need to rethink your life decisions because bulletproof vests are amazing and fashionable as fuck. Whats with the vest hate"? did you think you are above a vest? did you think you are better than vests? You arent if that what you are thinking. Try again. Op says vests are gay *Bleep* *Bloop* Does not compute. You are the reason this site has gone to hell. Its not the white knights, its not the SJWs. Its not the pedos. Its not the furrys. ITS YOU. Its the people who post the same shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER again DAILY. This aint the daily show you fag bitch nigger tit licking dick sucking faggot. You think your funny? cause you arent. your only retarded, not autisitic but retarded. YOU ARE THE CANCER OF THE INTERNET. ITS TIME TO STOP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT. P.S Bulletproof vests are dope and fashionable af.

Can't see any cringe value in this pic. The guy looks well dressed.... Right?

Am i the only one who doesnt get how this picture is cringy? Is it his phone beeing upside down? What is it?

Just OP being a fag that can't dress properly.

Me neither wtf

It's been used in cringe threads for ages, I can't seem to figure out why. He's obviously some kind of theatregoer. Maybe OP hates the theatre?

This made me sick.

>skinny jeans
>gay hair
>skull and crossbone tie
>wearing dress shirt tie vest and JEANS
>just a total queer

dapper as fuck tbqh fa m

u jelly

All in all I see a well groomed individual with a pretty well coordinated outfit, nothing cringe about that.

The guy originally posted the picture of himself in a cringe thread so that people would tell him that he isn't cringe

It may be because his environment looks like the entrance to a rape dungeon.

Can't read too far into it though.

>skinny jeans
Look fairly fit.

>gay hair
Funny because most male models have similar hair like that.

>skull and crossbone tie
wouldn't call that cringe at all

>wearing dress shirt tie vest and jeans
That's pretty normal, makes it more of a smart-casual feel

>just a total queer
I bet you suck more cocks than he.

A 10/10 alpha could do that and it'd still be cringe. This makes sense now.

why is it so black? you should see a doctor

it has sound proofing material foam on the inside of the door.

it's a theatre or sound stage

judging by his attire i'd say theatre

The soundproofing on the door and the black panel walls lead me to believe this is either a theatre or a recording studio. I'm leaning more towards theatre because he does look like the type.

"5 minute call, performers to the stage", I bet he loves this picture.

if you wear jeans that tight i feel bad for your nut sack

Fucking newfags

Naw dude he stole the bones
They're not his wife's mang, he just needed bones for an anatomically correct furry fuckdoll

Yeah, that's the only real cringe thing about it

What exactly is cringe about this picture?

There's always one person that yells that in a cringe thread

>empathy for other men's scrotums

That's the next place I'd go. Maybe he's that quieter-than-usual science teacher with the awkward moustache and stale coloured shirt, he stole the bones from the biology lab's model skeleton.

You shouldn't wear a vest, which is a part of a 3-piece suit with jeans/faggy shirt.

Ironic because only real new people yell that.

Im sorry for this

youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw

Smart-casual law dictates that the vest or jacket parts of a three piece suit can be worn, individually, as part of another outfit without looking too smart or too casual.

could you pls stop posting this disgustingly embarassing creature?

i dun get it

Provided that the jeans are fitted, not baggy, lest the wearer fall victim to the "Jeremy Clarkson" effect.

Who is he? I've seen him in other cringe threads and I don't get it.

None of the retards here ever noticed he is a singer.

Ofcourse ya dont.

>inb4 haha took bait

Explain it to me cunt

bored.com/articles/hilariously-desperate-man-searching-taylor-swift-concert-date/

I wonder which bathroom it uses

i dont understand why this is cringe

im a newfag

read the thread

eww...wtf not this guy again.
every fucking cringe thread.

the real question is if he is coming in or out of the room