Guys these shrooms grow in my front yard every time after rain, any professional shroomsters know if they are poisonous?

Guys these shrooms grow in my front yard every time after rain, any professional shroomsters know if they are poisonous?

Nah man, you should totally put them into your pizza, they are perfectly edible and delicious if cooked right.

cook it and give it to a dog, if it is dead, they are fine.

If you ate it you'd most likely have diarrhea and maybe some food poisoning but thats all.

Just make sure you wash them first and you should be fine

Those look poisonous

A foolproof and safe way to see if mushrooms are safe to eat is to put them in your ass. No joke op, put them in your ass and if you have diarrhea or get constipated then you know not to eat them. If nothing happens then you are good to go. Enjoy your shroomies

im a mycologist and can confimr those will make you trip balls
just make sure not to take them the a weekend i wouldnt want you to miss a day of 10th grade

Go to Shroomery

eat them all pussy

OP here, shrooms are dying guys :(

I think what you're asking for is a landscaper?

Your front yard doesn't get enough sunlight and the ph in the soil is too low. Only eat the mushrooms if you are really, really retarded.

Nursefag here. Saute the mushrooms over low heat with a chopped onion, if the onion turns black then they are poisonous.

Quick eat some before they all die!

dude I'm telling you, put them in your ass

Mfw no one congratulates you on your dubs.

Those aren't any psilocybe. Generally these are just called brown mushrooms since there are ridiculous numbers of species of these little fuckers almost impossible to tell apart. Ingesting these might not kill you, but also might entirely deteriorate your liver over the course of a week or two.

Just stop right there with your exploration if you are this retarded.

The look like gold tops, but the only real way to know is to do a spore print.

wtf do they only live 10 minutes

>if it is dead, they are fine
huh???

It is a general rule of thumb that if a mushroom looks like a mushroom (your stereotypical mushroom look) you should never eat it.

In a survival situation its taught that no food is better than questionable food. Over 30,000 types of mushrooms exist. Only a few hundred are edible

Poisonous, they give you the shits and might kill you

You won't die if you eat them.

Nothing positive will happen though.

give me a pic of the under side
so I can see the gills& the ring
also of the base so I can see the volva

Just as a general advice, psilocybe grow on meadows, preferably where cattle shits a lot. Anything growing in the forest or generally dark places might kill you.

Never consume a single cap without doing a spore print. Tedious, but mushrooms can contain poison that is a lot scarier than any snake venom.

Mycologist here, these are panaeolus subbalteatus. They are psychoactive, but you have to hurry and pick them before a native bacteria makes them poisonous. Judging by that pic you've got like 12ish hours.