Is it wrong to have dark, grotesque, or just plain evil thoughts?

Is it wrong to have dark, grotesque, or just plain evil thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imp_of_the_Perverse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for example ?

only in the sense that edgy teenagers are an embarrassment

I think it's normal. Sometimes I'm thinking about how I could kill my whole family without going to jail for it.
Also I make up conversations with Hitler in my head where I explain modern technology and society to him.

>Also I make up conversations with Hitler in my head where I explain modern technology and society to him.

What's your point?

I wouldn't say it's wrong to have those thoughts, basically whether you act on them or not - or how you feel about having those thoughts.

It's interesting. I make up conversations with Siegmund Freud.

Well I guess that would be kinda therapeutic. Hitler is an annoying person to talk to. Hates everything about today's world.

No every single person on earth has them, you are not special.

As one can imagine

I have violent intrusive halluzination-like thoughts linked to my obsessive compulsive d. about me hurting others, dont worry about it as long as you dont frequently think about acting out thoughts

fick weg schwuchtel
ich habe besser zu tun als mit dir reden!

most people surpress them and go through all sorts of denial and interal headfuckery.

i personally find them funny, it all just shit... until it happens to you .. lulzzzzz

yeah I bet that's because of sexual reasons.

Jesus christ, that edge makes shun knives look like spatulas.

Everyone does. Some more than others by varying degrees. Just think about how fucked up the world is and has been, forever.

probably just the cocaine

kek

I think the war , especially at work , my life seems wasted every day .
I think the fighting in Sirya , Iraq etc ...
They fight for a cause they truly believe .
Us for what we struggle in this life ?

I've felt this a lot before too, but I haven't served in any conflicts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imp_of_the_Perverse

No you're thoughts are like universal, your mind reacts to your surroundings but you just gotta learn how to turn it off and on. If you're having these thoughts you're around some dark shit. Feel the vibes and change them.

Everyone has those.

watsdis?

its your lucky day,its a charmed nigger head statue

why ruine this thread ?

how i ruin this?niggers are dark and grotesque

such dark much grotesque wow

KEK

It's normal, it's reactive to your environment. Or maybe Sup Forums, hey? I think most if not all people entertain dark shit, the distinction between evil thoughts and evil people is whether they act on them or not.
For example, if my friend is in the edge of cliff looking out over it I might think "I should push him off". Of course, I know I can't do that, he's my friend and I'll go down for murder.
I also think about how easy it would to kill someone else, or get killed. For example if my father is holding a knife, I might think "will he stab me?" Or vice versa, I think "he could stab me if he wanted to".
Also just doomsday shit like "a fallout scenario seems like fun in the desert" when really, it'd be terrible situation. We entertain these thoughts, but they're incongruent with reality

I meant I could stab him
Pretty stoned

Everyone does. Especially in their teens. Later in life it only happens when someone cuts in line in front of you, or cuts you off in traffic.

Good new, there's nothing wrong with you. Bad news, you're not special.