What are you talking about, that's tottaly medievil

Good job on those IV IVs

Thou refuseth to talk in ye olde English

who makes these?

Bump for potential

Forsooth, yonder faggot is unable to reason beyond the capabilities of an ass

Doth thou take me for a fool

My sides man, my sides, thank you OP for this thread

Rejoice! Thou has earned the sacred double number!

thou hath failed to acknowledge repeating digits.

Choke thee and spit in thine mouth

Be gone, barbarian of Afric

Fukith thee, and thine steed thy roadeth inneth on!

Te exue sue!

Behold my superior digits. Lay thine eyes upon them an thou shalt see that they are repeating

behold the field upon which I grow my fucks, lay thine eyes upon it and thou shakt see that is is barren

My barb was not directed at you m'Lord, but the simple cretin that does not understand the intention of this discourse.

It is a most joyous event, come let's have mead!

Simpleton, return thee to the barn to slop the swine as previously instructed, do not raise my ire again or thou shalt taste the end of my boot with thy hind quarters.

Sorcery!! Burn the Witch!

This correspondence dost please my cod piece.

Let the trephination begin, release the demons! Hail thy most pleasing of numerals!

Arrest this evil demon! This number can only be achieved by satanic spells

Why must you torture us with your most juvenile of tapestries, do not contribute further until after the summer.

chekd

I do tire of these cretinous uneducated peasants who know not of what they speak. Do not speak until spoken to!

Is a reference to star wars?

praise the sun!

You insufferable fool, you shall meet the hangman if you continue to proceed in this fashion

Thou OP King shall die.

M'lords, shall we discuss a most troubling of events, it appears that some kingdoms have allowed savages of dark skin to rule over them. This must surely be done kinds of evil madness that has befallen them.

What you say is true my loyal servant. Though you have to understand that in these times the saracens are in many ways superior to our equals.

Mine kingdom of Sweden hast been rapidly descended into feces. Wherefore this has occvrred I do not know. It seems like every person of qvestionable descent dost get a free pass for rape and pillage becavse they art of a dark heritage. I shall go on a qvest to clean the popvlation of mine kingdom and cleanse the plavgve that is sand negroes. In the old days we raped and pillaged with honor and pride, when the men of other villages were gone, now they dost integrate in ovr society to blend in and later commit these acts without inclvding yovrs trvly. These are dark times indeed.

Digital painting highly related, mine collective of brave knights who shall purge the plague with me.

How can this be? It is proven that their skulls are nearly entirely constructed of bone, hence the ease to which they accept blows from my mace. They are incapable of forming even the simplest of thoughts.

M'lord we are with you on your quest, and when the toil is done we shall dine on mutton, and imbibe the finest wines of Normandy.

Calm thy furious mind! Their force that cannot be overestimated. The have conquered all of spain and parts of italy already

With all due respect my lord, how can our superior intellect and force of numbers be conquered by such disorganized rabble that has less value than my mules. Shall we not band together and destroy the darkness with the hammer of God as was fortold oh so long ago?

Buffon, I will dine in the halls of Valhal, dance around Yggdrasil with Freja hand in hand while consvming copiovs amovnt of mead, slowly getting too intoxicated and have Thor himself carry me to my straw bed where he shall kiss me good night and lie down beside me and whisper in my ear that I am his hero.

You care not for these lands that have be squandered and left to these dark savages? Thou hast disappointed me m'lord.

Bvffoon*

It was but a jest